Two Police Officers Shot In The Head in Compton, California

I don't know what country you live in but white racism is not just limited to America.
Racism is where the system is corrupt, like in the U.S. where the government shits on its citizens so that the population has to scrounge to make a living and they blame their failures on race. It's called "divide and rule" and if you've been to school you may have heard of it.

It looks like you're from France ...
It looks like your geography sucks.

Lastly, this belief on race and crime has for a long time has been a matter of life or death for blacks in this country. Presenting the facts about race and crime is done in the hopes of ending the overincarceration and murders of blacks here in this country.
"this belief"? You've got shit in your eyes and your ears. Read my first reply here and get educated.
Divide and rule is what Europeans used to colonize. I'm well educated, but you seem lost.

“Divide and rule” is not a concept exclusive to geography and if you do not understand that dividing the classes and/or the races (and fostering discontent between the two in order to keep focus off of the government’s shenanigans/corruption) is not “dividing and ruling” then it is you who is lost. But that doesn't surprise me because your ignorance of the fact is proof of the successes of "divide and rule". That is why is it used to a highly prosperous degree by the Military-Industrial Complex. You're screwed.

View attachment 391625
I understand what divide and rule is. And I will not be listening to how everybody does it. Everybody didn't do it to conquer and occupy land in order to steal resources to get rich. What you fail to understand is the economic and overall damage divide and rule has caused. Fixing that damage will not be done by telling people how we should not let government divide us.

I understand what divide and rule is. And I will not be listening to how everybody does it. Everybody didn't do it to conquer and occupy land in order to steal resources to get rich. What you fail to understand is the economic and overall damage divide and rule has caused. Fixing that damage will not be done by telling people how we should not let government divide us.

.... and ....

I don't need to read what you say to understand anything. I live here and am black. I know exactly what the race issue is. I also know that MLK was or ever has been the only black leader to inform us about race. W.E.B Dubois, Marcus Garvey, Frederick Douglass, Isabella Wagenen, Mary MacCleod Bethune, Malcolm X, Stokely Carmicheal, Whitney Young, Fannie Lou Hamer and a host of others have informed us as black people on the issue of race.

I see. So your ignorance is voluntary and selective. I am trying to tell you the same thing that Martin Luther King tried to tell America. Despite that, you'd still rather continue destroying your only hope of achieving his dream. Pitiful! From now on you are forbidden from speaking his name and will only be allowed to use his initials. Just carry on with your violent bull shit.

america.gif

do have a right to resist an unlawful arrest. Before long everyone will understand that. Its why the founders incorporated the 2nd Amendment.
You’d better not take that advice. Resisting arrest is itself a crime. FU and your second amendment. It has no place when it comes to a cop performing his duty. You’d better not resist by producing a weapon. Terrible post. The time to resist any arrest is by filing a complaint or instituting a suit after the fact. You’re giving stupid advice.

Resisting an illegal arrest is not a crime. Yes forever the cops would arrest you for that but when we have proof that the arrest was not lawful the charges get dropped. We are going to stop that practice. The cops are going to learn what they can and what they can not do or they are going to continue to lose their jobs.

Poor people can not afford to file lawsuits. I have never understood those who believe that paying people millions and millions dollars a year in settlements is a better system than proper police training.
Animal---not bright enough to know that you are forcing the US to make a choice to either allow criminals and their supporters to terrorize cops and their communities as you suggest or to go back to common sense---if you resist arrest, you should expect to be shot.

Resisting arrest is a crime idgit-----and sorry but all of these cases that blm keep putting are up are cases of violent criminals resisting lawful arrests------think you have been unfairly arrested, tell it to the judge. Refuse to be arrested, get shot.
Who taught you (erroneously) that you can shoot someone for simply committing a crime or resisting arrest? Because neither is true.
Cops have to meet the same standards as anyone else, they must have a reasonable fear of death or great bodily injury based on a totality of the circumstances before they are legally justified in using lethal force.
Now cops often do get the benefit of the doubt a lot more often than private citizens do, but I don't know any realistic way to change that dynamic.
Humans are wired to root for their own team.
Well that's a problem then because this isn't a teams situation although there certainly is a lot of mindless group think going on.

And while I understand what you're saying, no one should be subjected to a violation of their civil rights up to being physically brutalized and/or killed, due to personality defects, character flaws or other mental defects of some of people working as police officers who have the legal right to curtail your freedom or your life even when they are in the wrong, with there seldom being consequences. The likelihood of this happening to black people and other minorities is higher simply because police officers erroneously believe that black people commit more criminal offenses.
Black people do commit more criminal offenses.
And cops know this.
I've been an outlaw around cops for a long time and I have plenty of bad experiences with them under my belt, or narrowly avoided, and I just don't think hardly any of them are racists. They have a real tendency to bully people, but I don't think it's racial. The last cop I ran into that I got a racist vibe off of was a Harris County Sheriff's Deputy who gave me a ticket with a big side serving of shitty attitude, a few months back. Refused to give up his business card, too. He was black, and I look just like that peckerwood that your grandma still has nightmares about. So maybe he was a racist...... maybe. Maybe he was just an asshole. Hell, maybe he was a good guy having a shitty day.
I'm still going to fight the ticket, either way.
That's the thing, every group has their assholes no one is denying that but the powers that be have you all believing that black people are more criminally inclined by nature than whites therefore commit more crime and that's simply is not true.

White supremacist created the system under which we live and they created to give white citizens every advantage possible while exploiting and abusing the black population. They control the narrative and as we see every day on this message board, their propaganda continues to work to this day.

I'm not the kind of person who simply believes everything that I'm told. I've always liked to do my own research and the actual data does not support the assertion that blacks commit more crimes than whites. Our current law enforcement agencies and systems originated from the slave patrols and were created to control and punish black people. When they evolved from slave patrols to law enforcement it was in order to protect white businesses and property owners from blacks and poor whites. Because the white ruling class was in control of everything they passed laws that specifically applied to black people and disproportionately impacted black people in a negative way. And you have to remember, the black people we're speaking of had gone from captivity to allegedly becoming free members of society but with no inherent knowledge or education on how to navigate that system, all while being the target of schemes and other legal maneuvering designed to exploit and oftentimes profit off of their disadvantaged status.

If they were willing to do all of this, you think they'd balk at lying and manufacturing statistics that show white citizens in a positive light and black people eternally in the negative lights we've always be portrayed as?

I wrote this yesterday in response to Beagle9. It talks about the racist roots of gun control and the convict leasing system that served as a substitution for outright slavery for many black people.
CDZ - What's more important, gun's and ammo or PRIVACY ??
Bullshit.
For well over 50 years, blacks have had every opportunity — and then some — to generate a living and a future.
Black social demise has been a result of depleted family structure and democrats perpetuating that and the victim culture.
Well over 50 years out of 324 years in which blacks were either held in captivity or living under Jim Crow/racial segregation as compared to whites? That's not enough time for anyone to catch up with all other things being equal which it definitely has not been because the only thing that changed with the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 was putting it on paper that racial discrimination was not longer lawful however it did nothing to change the hearts and minds of the racist population as evidenced by the continued hate crimes and civil rights cases being litigated today in 2020. You can't create generational wealth without sufficient time to both acquire it and pass it down.

President Johnson knew that the passage of the Civil Rights Act was just the first step. He addressed the graduating class of Howard during that time with the following (in part):

"In far too many ways American Negroes have been another nation: deprived of freedom, crippled by hatred, the doors of opportunity closed to hope.​

In our time change has come to this Nation, too. The American Negro, acting with impressive restraint, has peacefully protested and marched, entered the courtrooms and the seats of government, demanding a justice that has long been denied. The voice of the Negro was the call to action. But it is a tribute to America that, once aroused, the courts and the Congress, the President and most of the people, have been the allies of progress.​
Thus we have seen the high court of the country declare that discrimination based on race was repugnant to the Constitution, and therefore void. We have seen in 1957, and 1960, and again in 1964, the first civil rights legislation in this Nation in almost an entire century.​
As majority leader of the United States Senate, I helped to guide two of these bills through the Senate. And, as your President, I was proud to sign the third. And now very soon we will have the fourth – a new law guaranteeing every American the right to vote​
No act of my entire administration will give me greater satisfaction than the day when my signature makes this bill, too, the law of this land.​
The voting rights bill will be the latest, and among the most important, in a long series of victories. But this victory – as Winston Churchill said of another triumph for freedom – “is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.”​
That beginning is freedom; and the barriers to that freedom are tumbling down. Freedom is the right to share, share fully and equally, in American society – to vote, to hold a job, to enter a public place, to go to school. It is the right to be treated in every part of our national life as a person equal in dignity and promise to all others.​
But freedom is not enough. You do not wipe away the scars of centuries by saying: Now you are free to go where you want, and do as you desire, and choose the leaders you please.​
You do not take a person who, for years, has been hobbled by chains and liberate him, bring him up to the starting line of a race and then say, “you are free to compete with all the others,” and still justly believe that you have been completely fair.​
Thus it is not enough just to open the gates of opportunity. All our citizens must have the ability to walk through those gates.​
This is the next and the more profound stage of the battle for civil rights. We seek not just freedom but opportunity. We seek not just legal equity but human ability, not just equality as a right and a theory but equality as a fact and equality as a result.​
For the task is to give 20 million Negroes the same chance as every other American to learn and grow, to work and share in society, to develop their abilities – physical, mental and spiritual, and to pursue their individual happiness.​
To this end equal opportunity is essential, but not enough, not enough. Men and women of all races are born with the same range of abilities. But ability is not just the product of birth. Ability is stretched or stunted by the family that you live with, and the neighborhood you live in – by the school you go to and the poverty or the richness of your surroundings. It is the product of a hundred unseen forces playing upon the little infant, the child, and finally the man.​
This graduating class at Howard University is witness to the indomitable determination of the Negro American to win his way in American life."​
Bullshit. One generation is all it takes. And it only takes one generation to make things worse.
A black was potus. Blacks in PG County, MD, own homes most midwestern whites can’t afford.
50% of blacks in my midwestern town are on drugs and welfare. That’s democrat cultural legacy.
My grandfather was a Tuskegee Airman. He along with the rest of the Airmen had all of the requisite skills required to leave the military and pursue a successful and lucrative career as commercial airlines pilots had he lived, however it was almost 20 years between the end of WWII and the time that the airlines finally allowed an African American pilot to fly for them. And don't think it was a cakewalk just because they finally got their foot in the door mid 1960s.

No one has the right to tell another human being that they should be satisfied with less in life and should be doing much better with what crumbs the white ruling class in America threw at them.

It doesn't matter how many generations pass, if you don't have the capital to build up or can't acquire it. It was forbidden for blacks to own property and written into the deeds that the white property owners could not sell to black people. Real estate is one of the best ways to generate wealth but how were we supposed to do that when white society wouldn't allow it?

The only bullshit here is the condescending and arrogant attitude of those white racists who view black people as wayward children and refuse to accept let alone acknowledge what members of their race did to create the situation we have always lived with. And this is just one facet of living in a country that is hostile to people who are not white.
The 1960’s were over 50 years ago.
Get over it.
That’s where they live, 50-150 years ago and trying to apply today’s more advanced mores on back then and punish people today for back then using the methodology
The are not forward thinking At All, just bitter condemnation for long ago and faking that it’s here and now.
They know that you can’t honestly apply today’s standards to past eras. They do it because they’re bigoted and dishonest.
Sure you can, because some things are so wrong that it doesn't matter what year it is - 1776, 1864, 1954 or 1964. If you didn't know that and don't believe it simply ask yourself this question. What would you do if you or your loved ones were treated the way white racists in American society have treated black people? Most people immediately state that they would not have tolerated being treated this way or would have found a way to fight it, etc but it's telling that you understand the heinousness of the behavior when it happens to whites but will twist yourselves into pretzels justifying why it's necessary for blacks to be treated this way.
Old news. Get over it. Your continual harping only betrays your own bigotry and hatred of people you don’t consider to be black.
I notice that none of you can actually dispute the facts, only offer up your lame ass excuses generally along with a directive to do something like "get over it" or some other nonsense. I'm not your child and I certainly know better than to take advice, let alone direction from someone who doesn't have their own act together.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back