Two Nominees So Far, For "2020 Lie Of The Year". Politically Of Course.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
well my first nominee, we wont know till after the election. But it's likely to come out true. "Joe Biden Is Ahead Of Trump"
most of us, even many Democrats still don't, and/or have never believed that.
2nd Nominee.
The Riots/how they are reported/reasons why they are rioting.
They aren't angry over the shootings. Because cops shoot or sit on top of black men all the time.
For some, it's just a fair excuse to trash and burn/break into stores and steal stuff.
the other reason for the riots, Trump Is Gonna Win In A Landslide !!!
Right?

I like "shutting down travel from China is racist and xenophobic". Probably saved 2,000,000 American lives. Bet they wish they could take that one back, as it's being rubbed in their faces.

Honorable mention: "masks work", "masks don't work", "masks work", "masks don't work", ad nauseam

Nadler is an epic liar
nadlermythriotsaaldgdd.jpg

well my first nominee, we wont know till after the election. But it's likely to come out true. "Joe Biden Is Ahead Of Trump"
most of us, even many Democrats still don't, and/or have never believed that.
2nd Nominee.
The Riots/how they are reported/reasons why they are rioting.
They aren't angry over the shootings. Because cops shoot or sit on top of black men all the time.
For some, it's just a fair excuse to trash and burn/break into stores and steal stuff.
the other reason for the riots, Trump Is Gonna Win In A Landslide !!!
Right?

Absolutely, absolutely....

So, looking at the BLM website. What does destroying nuclear family have to do with enriching black folks? If they want to improve black community, why is their whole message and all actions based on hellish destruction.

if you were to watch the last 100 episodes of CNN, you could make quite a list
/-----/ " if you were to watch the last 100 episodes of CNN "
Thanks but, I'd rather get a root canal without novocaine.
i did not lay a hand on Tara Reade! not even the actress Tara Reid, {who probably would of liked it}

No way he did...

1600868945biden%20cuties.jpg

What happened to believe all women anyway. New supreme court justice is about to be out, we need it again.

Forum List

Back