WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
Gonna play it like the MSM and libs do
Scant truth , barely correlated, cast as Headline Fact

Last edited:
Scant truth , barley correlated, cast as Headline Fact

"barley"?? I despise barley-------it makes a soup that gets PROGRESSIVELY GOOEY.
(at least the stuff my mom did was GOOEY) Could you expand on the "two women, two throats"
story?

Scant truth , barley correlated, cast as Headline Fact

"barley"?? I despise barley-------it makes a soup that gets PROGRESSIVELY GOOEY.
(at least the stuff my mom did was GOOEY) Could you expand on the "two women, two throats"
story?

not so fast with the "funny" old crock, ---I googled----the news is full of hate crime
murders---------people are going NUTS btw ---happy ramadingdong-------this time
there are muslim victims

This belongs in the Rubber Room. Here, let me fuckin help you with that.
Where did you get the news on this, brainless? The MSM. Who brought it to this board after it was ignored by all the conscientious right wingers here for close to a day? LIBS.
The only thing scant is your brain cells. "Barely correlated?" You mean 'corroborated,' maybe?
The only thing fake about this story is the people like you pretending to tsk tsk tsk it.

upload_2017-5-27_13-57-27.jpeg

Where did you get the news on this, brainless? The MSM. Who brought it to this board after it was ignored by all the conscientious right wingers here for close to a day? LIBS.
The only thing scant is your brain cells. "Barely correlated?" You mean 'corroborated,' maybe?
The only thing fake about this story is the people like you pretending to tsk tsk tsk it.

View attachment 129237

I didn't ignore it. I live in Oregon and the first I heard of it was when you posted the thread, which was then merged with Pog 's.

View attachment 129237

I didn't ignore it. I live in Oregon and the first I heard of it was when you posted the thread, which was then merged with Pog 's.

bad things are happening-------nondescript people seem to be pulling out knives and going POSTAL

View attachment 129237

You guys got something in the water out there lately? Why is it so quiet on your media? Or were you just too busy last night and this morning to turn on the radio or tv?

View attachment 129237
Insult and profanity, no factual rebuttal. MSM and lib playbook
You may be Old but not a Lady

View attachment 129237
Insult and profanity, no factual rebuttal. MSM and lib playbook
You may be Old but not a Lady
right, I'm not. Just trying to help this get moved to the Rubber Room where it belongs.

Forum List

Back