Two More Non-Combat Troops Dead

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
All the lieberals believed Obamakov when he said no combat boots on the ground. They will believe anything he says.

I guess the red line in the sand was the line he won't cross in Syria while putting 5000 non-combat troops with combat gear in Iraq. Putin needs another load of sand to kick in Obama's face, he's run out again.

Ricky is the Russian lover who wants Putin to be Overlord Sith of the ME.

Obama is doing what the generals are asking, so you need to show your non-existent military knowledge, Ricky.

Obama is doing what the generals are asking, so you need to show your non-existent military knowledge, Ricky.

How the hell do you know what the Generals want? Oh, you mean the Generals who do what Obama wants or they're fired.

yep . look at 'john kirby' [example] he used to be an Admiral but now a mrobama spokesman . Just take a look at kirby and tell me that he is anything other than one of mrobamas 'perfumed princes' Ricky !!

All the lieberals believed Obamakov when he said no combat boots on the ground. They will believe anything he says.

I guess the red line in the sand was the line he won't cross in Syria while putting 5000 non-combat troops with combat gear in Iraq. Putin needs another load of sand to kick in Obama's face, he's run out again.
Just for the record and to show how misinformed you are, or just a liar, the two recent deaths occurred in Afghanistan fighting the Taliban, not in Syria as you seem to be suggesting in your pro-Putin cheer-leading rant.

How the hell do you know what the Generals want? Oh, you mean the Generals who do what Obama wants or they're fired.
This is exactly right. That shill never had an honest comment on this forum. Ever.

Just for the record and to show how misinformed you are, or just a liar, the two recent deaths occurred in Afghanistan fighting the Taliban, not in Syria as you seem to be suggesting in your pro-Putin cheer-leading rant.

Couldn't be, Obama pulled all the troops out of Afghanistan 7 years ago like he promised if he got elected.

This is exactly right. That shill never had an honest comment on this forum. Ever.
Because the Generals are carrying out the plans they submit to Obama.

The far right shrills like prisonmike are fun watching as they scamper toward the cliff.

Couldn't be, Obama pulled all the troops out of Afghanistan 7 years ago like he promised if he got elected.
Then the generals convinced him to stay.

I agree, Ricky, a very bad move by Obama.

Does the OP think Obama should pull out of Iraq altogether and simply end the fight against ISIS?

I think Obama should quit lying about everything he says he is and isn't going to do. That way his sycophants (uhum) could get some integrity.

It was Booooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It was Booooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
He started it, yes, and Obama did not have the balls to pull everyone out and say "doods, you are on your own now. We have our own oil sufficient for our needs."

God bless my brothers in Iraq preparing for their next ground war. They'll make quick work of those faggots just as soon as they get the green light.
magnificent.jpg

The 2 Americans killed were in Afghanistan.

Forum List

Back