Two lawyer BLM terrorists that firebombed cop car, face 45 to LIFE

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
The two scumbag lawyers that threw Molotov cocktails during a BLM riot, now face 45 year to life.

Hopefully they are convicted and get at least 45.
sub-buzz-9406-1600204424-16.jpg

Of course the media is screaming it’s “too harsh”, and playing up their immigrant background. Cry me a river, they are domestic terrorists. Lock all BLM terrorists up for life.

The two scumbag lawyers that threw Molotov cocktails during a BLM riot, now face 45 year to life.

Of course the media is screaming it’s “too harsh”, and playing up their immigrant background. Cry me a river, they are domestic terrorists. Lock all BLM terrorists up for life.
These two should be put in GITMO for becoming terrorists in defiance of their immigration oaths. Jail is too good for these assholes. Or maybe we can pay Mexico ten dollars a day to incarcerate these scumbags in their worst jail. Whatever the case, these jerkoffs shouldn't be breathing air meant for Americans. MAGA

They should also get neutered so they can never multiply. More casualties of pinko progressive education.

These assholes aren't exactly poster children for the legal profession are they. They better start getting more selective with who they leave in charge of our legal system. These two are freakin' firebombing terrorists. Burn them.

These assholes aren't exactly poster children for the legal profession are they. They better start getting more selective with who they leave in charge of our legal system. These two are freakin' firebombing terrorists. Burn them.

That's how the demonRats like their lawyers, thugs like them, the more thuggish their lawyers, the better. :mad-61:

Birds of a feather flock together.

The should spend life in jail, if there is any justice in this world!

and if George Soros doesn't bail them out. :mad-61:
I don't even want us to spend resources feeding them for life, tbh.

Sounds harsh, but much wasted money on wastes of humanity. One bullet each, and done.

These two should be put in GITMO for becoming terrorists in defiance of their immigration oaths. Jail is too good for these assholes. Or maybe we can pay Mexico ten dollars a day to incarcerate these scumbags in their worst jail. Whatever the case, these jerkoffs shouldn't be breathing air meant for Americans. MAGA
you misspelled incinerate ;)

The Paki can be sent back to Pakistan and continue her humanity work there.

Um, am I missing something here....

2 immigrants, 1 born here after parents had come here, 1 brought here by her family
1 is black and from Jamaica, 1 is Middle Eastern and from Pakistan
Both were accepted in 'elite education' programs/schools for exceptional students
1 went to a boarding school on a scholarship, 1 to Brooklyn Tech 'specialized' school
Then on to college, 1 to Princeton, 1 to Fordham
Then on to law school

So, we got a black and an Arab who both benefited from
free higher learning education programs for low income students
then went to prestigious colleges, for free, law school for free and both became lawyers

We have 2 immigrants, 1 black, 1 Arab, who became lawyers on our dime
telling us about white systemic racism in the United States
And, nowhere in the article does it mention citizenship, so, my best guess is...

2 low income, exceptional African Americans students, legally here,
were robbed of their opportunity by 2 immigrants, that more then likely, shouldn't be here

Furthermore, the fire bombing happened back in June...and guess who bailed out the arab

From the article

A former high-level Obama administration intelligence official has guaranteed the $250,000 bail for the New York City lawyer who allegedly firebombed an unoccupied NYPD police cruiser early Saturday, calling the suspect her "best friend," Fox News has confirmed.

Salmah Rizvi, who served in the Defense Department and State Department during the Obama administration, went to bat for Urooj Rahman, who was arrested this weekend alongside Pryor Cashman associate Colinford Mattis.

Rizvi also received a scholarship supported by the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), a radical anti-Israel group, and was a fellow at a legal organization that supports boycotting Israel. In 2009, the FBI severed its once-close ties to CAIR amid mounting evidence that the group had links to a support network for Hamas.

Rizvi additionally received scholarship funds from the Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans, founded by the brother of left-wing megadonor George Soros.

As a Muslim growing up in Laurel, Maryland, Rizvi has fought for justice her whole life.
[Yeah, sounds like you had it rough]

Rizvi was appointed the first Chairwoman to the Defense Department's Islamic Cultural Employee Resource Group by the Deputy Director of the N.S.A. She elevated the profile of Muslims as assets to U.S. national security and led ninety-two analysts in progressing reporting and demanding accountable intelligence on the Muslim world, while also enhancing diversity and inclusion in the workplace.

Well, turns out I was 'missing' more than I thought

You just can't make this shit up

2 immigrants, 1 born here after parents had come here, 1 brought here by her family
Both were accepted in 'elite education' programs/schools for exceptional students
1 went to a boarding school on a scholarship, 1 to Brooklyn Tech 'specialized' school
Then on to law school

then went to prestigious colleges, for free, law school for free and both became lawyers

And, nowhere in the article does it mention citizenship, so, my best guess is...

were robbed of their opportunity by 2 immigrants, that more then likely, shouldn't be here

Furthermore, the fire bombing happened back in June...and guess who bailed out the arab

From the article

A former high-level Obama administration intelligence official has guaranteed the $250,000 bail for the New York City lawyer who allegedly firebombed an unoccupied NYPD police cruiser early Saturday, calling the suspect her "best friend," Fox News has confirmed.

Salmah Rizvi, who served in the Defense Department and State Department during the Obama administration, went to bat for Urooj Rahman, who was arrested this weekend alongside Pryor Cashman associate Colinford Mattis.

Rizvi also received a scholarship supported by the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), a radical anti-Israel group, and was a fellow at a legal organization that supports boycotting Israel. In 2009, the FBI severed its once-close ties to CAIR amid mounting evidence that the group had links to a support network for Hamas.

Rizvi additionally received scholarship funds from the Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans, founded by the brother of left-wing megadonor George Soros.

As a Muslim growing up in Laurel, Maryland, Rizvi has fought for justice her whole life.

Rizvi was appointed the first Chairwoman to the Defense Department's Islamic Cultural Employee Resource Group by the Deputy Director of the N.S.A. She elevated the profile of Muslims as assets to U.S. national security and led ninety-two analysts in progressing reporting and demanding accountable intelligence on the Muslim world, while also enhancing diversity and inclusion in the workplace.

They all don't like it here they need to GTFO asap.

There are no federal crimes here. This is a state matter.

There are no federal crimes here. This is a state matter.

It's called SEDITION. So, yeah, it IS Federal.

The woman is an immigrant

Just deport her

but the black guy is a citizen

send him to jail for at least 10 years

Then on to law school

From the article

Exactly. Absolutely disrespectful to our nation that they would claim we are a systemic racist country. Go immigrate to another country, a brown country then. The Pakistani should go work in a Middle Eastern country, like Saudi Arabia. There she will learn what real racism is, as they would treat her like shit since she is Pakistani, not to mention how they would treat her as a female.

Then on to law school

From the article

You left out a whole lot of stuff, but its the right wing mentality.

You know you weren't happy with Colin K who peacefully protested,

and now your not happy with violent protestors at all.

I don't think what they done is peaceful,

and they should get some time, but they are black.

Last edited:

Then on to law school

From the article

You left out a whole lot of stuff, but its the right wing mentality.

You know you weren't happy with Colin K who peacefully protested,

and now your not happy with violent protestors at all.

I don't think what they done is peaceful,

and they should get some time, but they are black.
Ok, first of all, I'M NOT RIGHT WING OR A REPUBLICAN, I'M ME
I don't know what you're talking about, I left out a whole lot of stuff,
I included exactly what I wanted to make my point

How bout you list, mention this whole lot of stuff I left out
and how it changes what I stated

What does any of this have to do with CK
Your statement after CK comment is too moronic to address

WHAT'S BLACK GOT TO DO WITH IT?
Only 1 of the 2 are black, not both

Funny how for all this ranting about racial injustice and white privilege
BLM don't seem to care about all the whites getting away with shit
blacks would certainly face charges for and get arrested, with no bail