Two Las Vegas Teens Die Suddenly: Must Be Climate Change

Can you name a single person who died from the COVID vaccine. Yes, or no?

Anecdotes now?

I can't name a single person who died from COVID. Does that mean no one died from Covid?

I CAN name people in my family whose cancer exploded after the shots, for starters. And yes, the cancer killed them.

Arguing with me about this is not going to change the truth that's out there, that people can see for themselves now. How many shots did you get?

A sure sign of flop sweat:

Saying that I claim that "EVERYONE WHO DIES DIED FROM A VACCINE"

Making hyperbolic statements like this is you giving yourself a horse-sized dose of Cope.

It won't help, you know. The truth is all out there.

And becoming more pressing every day.

You see the jabbies becoming more and more vehement by the day, not just about the jab and their own fear of their impending disability and death but about everything. They flail wildly at every subject, like this creature in the WalMart check out line, flailing at a minor accident. Soon, all of our jabbies will be screaming with this kind of unfocused, pointless rage. Are you ready?

ou made the declaration, not I. You said "except for the FACT that Hillman's issues had ZILCH to do with the shot"

You don't know that, and you can't. Go troll somewhere else, you're not nearly as good at this as you think you are.

300 lbs man has a heart attack after another 300 lbs man slams into him at a high rate of speed.

Islamophobic Twat: "Must be the Covid Shot! We are all going to DIE!!!!"

You made the declaration, not I. You said "except for the FACT that Hillman's issues had ZILCH to do with the shot"

You don't know that, and you can't. Go troll somewhere else, you're not nearly as good at this as you think you are.

You said.... Damar Hillman brought home all the more, that the danger of these vaccines

How can he have done that unless his condition was due to the shot?

So, did what happen to him happen because of the vaccine or not?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

On a side note, his name is Hamlin, not that you actually give a shit about the man.

i love how everyone on the net is suddenly medical experts
I find it amusing how you loons hated the pharmaceutical companies not long ago. Then you masters to you to trust them with no questions asked, and you do. The same politicians that are making a killing through their stocks from the pharmaceutical companies.

Anyone who got the vax will defend it until the end.

It’s completely understandable.

Point of no return and a very sad situation.

New Topics

Forum List

Back