Two Coworkers: "Why are Democrats trying to turn America into a Burning Shithole."

Are Democrats trying to turn America into a burning shithole?

• Yes.

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • No.

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
No one is trying to turn the USA into a "burning shithole" except for the right-wingers. We are about 330 million of mostly decent people. Let's just get rid of scum like trump and pigpence and rebuild stronger and better.
Tell that to the rioters in Seattle,Portland,California,Michigan,Chicagoetc...

You know the Marxist douchebags that have been burning shit down for the last 50 + days.

Yeah. Like there are a whole lot of them. Get your whore's anonymous storm troopers out of Portland, and get him and his pigpence out of the White House. We will have to fumigate the place when they leave. Most of this shit comes from right-wing provocation.

Couldn't help but overhear two coworkers in a conversation among themselves (as they got out of their work van after lunch): "I don't understand why Democrats are trying to America into a burning shithole."

I didn't chime in, would have felt rude, but that's I heard today.

It's because they HATE America, they think America should be DESTROYED as some act of unhinged Atonement. It's not just America of course, Leftists in ALL Western nations HATE their respective nations and also want them DESTROYED as some act of unhinged Atonement.

The reason is that they HATE Western Civilisation and think that Western Civilisation has been responsible for EVERY EVIL since it began and that Western Civilisation has produced ZERO that has been good.

Leftists in Western nations would then like after everything has been reduced to a Shit Hole that a New World Order can emerge, this would be where Evil Whitey and ALL Christians are reduced to Non-Human Status and that Third World Genetic Waste are elevated to some type of literal entity to be worshipped in some bizarro quasi-Pagan way. We are already seeing some of this NOW where they are DEMANDING that feral Blacks aka BLM are WORSHIPPED as a Religion, where Evil Whitey must GET ON THEIR KNEES and kiss the feet of basically Black Thugs and APOLOGISE to them and PROMISE to serve them etc.

You sound like you are mentally ill. Leave Christianity out of it. Many people of African descent are Christian. Not all Christians are into this crazy thing with the fundies.

Couldn't help but overhear two coworkers in a conversation among themselves (as they got out of their work van after lunch): "I don't understand why Democrats are trying to America into a burning shithole."

Everyone has a religion for it is impossible for one not to. There are MANY religions & for a small example: hate, charity, peace, elitism are but four topics that qualify as religions See, religion is nothing more than a belief system. Individuals personal belief(s) are mostly influenced by the "human environment that they grow to maturity in. By roughly three years of age the human mindset has been somewhat formed. By five years of age the human mindset has been formed permanently. From six years of age until the onset of puberty all information that is taken into the human mind is filtered through this mindset. Social interaction can influence an established mindset(positivly or negatively!) but cannot erase an established mindset. The subject is far to indepth to discuss in any depth here but in a nutshell I can tell you this: a post puberty persons mind of thought/operation & interpretation is NOT only of their own accord, the ones that raised/influenced a person up to the age of puberty are HEAVILY expounded in said persons thoughts, interpretation, actions & verbal communication/statements. Literally a person may be speaking or displaying actions of a person(s) long ago deceased! So when you see the American statist left of today one is LITERALLY seeing their statist left grandparents of the 60's/70's that raised the statist left parents of todays statist left activists! Any religion this well entrenched/established in groupthink(cult based) cannot be dealt with in a rational manner.

I heard that from two immigrants. Which I thought was hilarious. It cracked me up, because the brainless left-wing says that Trump is racists and against immigrants... here these guys who had just immigrated, were talking about how everything Trump said was dead on right.

People who work for an honest living understand about how Democrat cities become shitholes so vote against it.

And there is the reason Democrats are behind the virus reign of terror throwing people out of work and luring them onto the public teat.

The longer them suckers (literally) are on the teat the more they like it and the more they'll vote to keep on it.

No one is trying to turn the USA into a "burning shithole" except for the right-wingers. We are about 330 million of mostly decent people. Let's just get rid of scum like trump and pigpence and rebuild stronger and better.

Pence?

Listen for all the gripes and grievances that you lefties might have with Trump, Pence is...a saint.

I heard that from two immigrants. Which I thought was hilarious. It cracked me up, because the brainless left-wing says that Trump is racists and against immigrants... here these guys who had just immigrated, were talking about how everything Trump said was dead on right.

It my case it was the boss of the sheetrocking company (Thick Polish accent) and a regular gruff American dude.

you must not live in the US if you think that--you are out of your cotton pickin' mind
POINT OF ORDER!!!

Jack of all Asses and vapid bed wetting liberals like him do not and can not "think". Their frontal lobes have atrophied from lack of use. They believe in shit, stupid shit mostly, but there was no THINKING involved.

You can not be using analytical or cognitive skills and conclude that the US should adopt the marxist economic systems that have impoverished countries like Venezuela, or despotic political systems that have murdered 100 million people.

You can not be "thinking" and conclude human beings that generate 3% of atmospheric CO2, which accounts for just 3% of the "greenhouse gases" are having any significant effect on the global climate.

You can not be a lucid individual if you believe gun control laws will be obeyed by people willing to ignore MURDER LAWS.

Therefore it is an irrefutable fact that bed wetting liberals are totally devoid of even the most remote thinking capacity. They're nothing more than parrots with an extended vocabulary.

Last edited:
Pence?

Listen for all the gripes and grievances that you lefties might have with Trump, Pence is...a saint.

Not to mention this; what are all the gripes they have against Trump? That he's securing the border? That he wiped out mountains of useless or even malignant regulations imposed by faceless bureaucrooks and that meat puppet faggot of theirs? That he has orange skin?

For years moonbats like Oprah LOVED him, he told Larry King he was a democrook, and he is still spending more money than the moonbat messiah did. He has openly discussed Universal Health Care. They would be as devoted to him if he ran as a democrook as they remain to the meat puppet faggot even if he did everything he has done and made machine guns legal again. Yet just because he had to run as a republicrat they're programmed to hate him. He has every credential to still be regarded as a democrook including adultery and taking advantage of stupid people with a bullshit university, but that (R) has the bed wetters all up in a tizzy.

That is why it's just as easy to mock, ridicule and otherwise ignore these sniveling, mindless, bed wetting, vapid little parrots.

1. Like those two "co-workers" in the OP, I do not know why some Americans are so eager to grovel at the feet of unworthy causes, such as that three-initial "movement."

2. I DO know that the organizers of that "movement" must still be pinching themselves in disbelief at how easy it was to get the media and Dem bigwigs to roll over.

3. I think that there's a term for organizations such as the New York Times and individuals such as the Speaker of the House: useful idiots.

4. Come the Revolution, they will be swept aside by the folks for whom their hearts had bled so profusely -- IMHO.

Tell that to the rioters in Seattle,Portland,California,Michigan,Chicagoetc...

You know the Marxist douchebags that have been burning shit down for the last 50 + days.

Yeah. Like there are a whole lot of them. Get your whore's anonymous storm troopers out of Portland, and get him and his pigpence out of the White House. We will have to fumigate the place when they leave. Most of this shit comes from right-wing provocation.

Hey, moron......the Federal agents protecting Federal buildings have clear identification on their uniforms you moron.....

I had the same experience. I was waiting to pick up take out food and two guys were talking in front of me......one stated to the other he was a union tradesman.......he said the union workers were done with the democrats. Under obama, he said, they were out of work 5 months out of every year...under Trump they worked non-stop.......the other guy agreed and said he was done with the democrats too....this is in Illinois....near Chicago....

Everyone has a religion for it is impossible for one not to. There are MANY religions & for a small example: hate, charity, peace, elitism are but four topics that qualify as religions See, religion is nothing more than a belief system. Individuals personal belief(s) are mostly influenced by the "human environment that they grow to maturity in. By roughly three years of age the human mindset has been somewhat formed. By five years of age the human mindset has been formed permanently. From six years of age until the onset of puberty all information that is taken into the human mind is filtered through this mindset. Social interaction can influence an established mindset(positivly or negatively!) but cannot erase an established mindset. The subject is far to indepth to discuss in any depth here but in a nutshell I can tell you this: a post puberty persons mind of thought/operation & interpretation is NOT only of their own accord, the ones that raised/influenced a person up to the age of puberty are HEAVILY expounded in said persons thoughts, interpretation, actions & verbal communication/statements. Literally a person may be speaking or displaying actions of a person(s) long ago deceased! So when you see the American statist left of today one is LITERALLY seeing their statist left grandparents of the 60's/70's that raised the statist left parents of todays statist left activists! Any religion this well entrenched/established in groupthink(cult based) cannot be dealt with in a rational manner.

Bullshit religion is defined in the Bible James 1:27

James 1:27, ESV: "Religion that is pure and undefiled before God the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world."

Forum List

Back