Two Cops shot while assisting black woman in Domestic violence call

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Two white cops showed up to a domestic violence call. I guess they haven’t defunded all of them yet to get those social workers to answer these calls.

While assisting the black woman in her home, the husband was gone.

He showed up and immediately started blasting, shot both cops multiple times. Miraculously they both returned fire and plugged the thug. Thankfully he is dead and cops survived.

2PTCNP7QZVA2VOCFATQPCC6QOA.jpg

OXYUNWAB2ZDOTLGV5BWWOTHZIY.JPG

Somehow I doubt the Democrats will praise them.

Video of body cam footage:

Domestic violence calls are notorious for going sideways. It is why my city floods the area with cop cars on near standby whenever possible when they get them. There is a U-shaped street in my hood that I can see both ends of. When this one house further into the street that gets a lot of these calls are going at it, It is not unusual to see 3 or 4 popo at each end of the U stacked up waiting to go in if needed. Used to see the same thing at my old crib from time to time until the mental woman had the good manners to hang herself once the husband had had enough of her crazy and moved out.

Domestic Violence has changed much since laws in the 1970's were passed on it. Beijing Biden was part of it. There are people that say we need to change the laws not to decrease it in serious, but to balance it.

Domestic Violence has changed much since laws in the 1970's were passed on it. Beijing Biden was part of it. There are people that say we need to change the laws not to decrease it in serious, but to balance it.

Link?

Forum List

Back