Two British planes shot down, was carrying guns to ISIS

Mineva

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2014
"The Iraqi Parliament's National Security and Defense Committee has access to the photos of both planes that are British and have crashed while they were carrying weapons for the ISIL," Head of the committee Hakem al-Zameli said, according to a Monday report of the Arabic-language information center of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq."

"We have discovered weapons made in the US, European countries and Israel from the areas liberated from ISIL's control in Al-Baqdadi region," the Al-Ahad news website quoted Head of Al-Anbar Provincial Council Khalaf Tarmouz as saying."

Farsnews

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The big Evil and its puppets at work.

Oh crap!! Another conspiracy theorist who thinks Baghdad Bob is telling the truth. :lmao:
How many more of you clueless nutjobs are gonna post this "story"?

Oh crap!! Another conspiracy theorist who thinks Baghdad Bob is telling the truth. :lmao:

the idiot story is going to be repeated this coming Friday into the ears of innocent
children and in the NAME OF allahushitbar. If you live near a muslim enclave---
just engage a child (like a 12 year old) in casual conversation----or just listen to
their chatter (safer to just listen)

I'm always a bit dubious about such stories, so I have a good search before I comment.

American aircraft dropped weapons to ISIS says MP - Iraqi News

This claims American aircraft dropped weapons to ISIS, backed up by several photos of air dropped containers, but others claim this was one of a lot of accidental drops.
There seem to have been a lot of accidents, where weapons have been fed to ISIS.

54481c50e10f3.jpeg

I'm always a bit dubious about such stories, so I have a good search before I comment.

This claims American aircraft dropped weapons to ISIS, backed up by several photos of air dropped containers, but others claim this was one of a lot of accidental drops.
There seem to have been a lot of accidents, where weapons have been fed to ISIS.

54481c50e10f3.jpeg

you are calling that picture "evidence" Freddie? Islamo Nazi pig propaganda
is HIGHLY PREDICTABLE -------I learned the word ZIONISTCONTROLLEDCIA---
more than 45 years ago -------from muslims from southeast asia-------every disaster
that over took Pakistan was a machination of --'mossad'------including a
few plane crashes and------EVEN the west/east Pakistani civil war. Got a link to the
latest plane crash thing and DA JOOOOS???? or cia of course that zionistcontrolledentity

Troll, please leave my topic.
Sorry, the only troll here is you, or should I say clueless idiot. This has already been debunked as propagandist crap that conspiracy nuts rely on to feed their paranoid delusions.
Either that or you're a fifth columnist disseminating false information on purpose. Of course it could be you're simply a gullible dupe. :dunno:

Arming ISIS is the best thing America and her allies can do. Muslims are fighting Muslims. The bloodshed is in the ME. The best case scenario...ISIS starts a regional war including players like Iran and Saudi Arabia. Worst case scenario...ISIS takes over Iraq and Syria...giving the US and allies actual targets and goals versus trying to attack a small mobile army that is running from city to city with no real strongholds...just terror.

Yes, it is a shame that Christians in the region are being persecuted. Perhaps it is time for them to get the hell out.

Troll, please leave my topic.
Sorry, the only troll here is you, or should I say clueless idiot. This has already been debunked as propagandist crap that conspiracy nuts rely on to feed their paranoid delusions.
Either that or you're a fifth columnist disseminating false information on purpose. Of course it could be you're simply a gullible dupe. :dunno:

all wrong----it's a shill for the disgusting caliphatist pig --ERDOGAN

54481c50e10f3.jpeg
Oh I don't know, wind...... repositioning of forces...... wrong drop coordinates....... pilots over or undershooting their target areas......... disinformation ploys by ISIS. Generally referred to as "the fog of war"..........

Arming ISIS is the best thing America and her allies can do. Muslims are fighting Muslims. The bloodshed is in the ME. The best case scenario...ISIS starts a regional war including players like Iran and Saudi Arabia. Worst case scenario...ISIS takes over Iraq and Syria...giving the US and allies actual targets and goals versus trying to attack a small mobile army that is running from city to city with no real strongholds...just terror.

Yes, it is a shame that Christians in the region are being persecuted. Perhaps it is time for them to get the hell out.

ALL civilized nations should get together and airlift Christians OUT of
Syria, Iraq, -----and the few others scattered about in other shariah shit holes.
I propose housing them in USA mosques-----and airlift all MUJHADS over to the
CALIPHATE

ALL civilized nations should get together and airlift Christians OUT of
Syria, Iraq, -----and the few others scattered about in other shariah shit holes.
I propose housing them in USA mosques-----and airlift all MUJHADS over to the
CALIPHATE
I could live with that.

that's a good point

So the wind causes a huge route deviation, then they could bring the guns to the far more safe zones away from the ISIS areas, I dont think they are such idiots. Also why USA would like to bring some anti-aircraft weapons to the Iraqi forces figthing against ISIS who has no aircrafts ?

Do not play with us the big evil Britain and its puppets USA and Israel.

"He noted that the members of his committee have already proved that the US planes have dropped advanced weaponry, including anti-aircraft weapons, for the ISIL, and that it has set up an investigation committee to probe into the matter."

that's a good point
What ever happened to black ops. Why aren't we/ shouldn't we try to start a war between the Sunni and Shia. Why can't we set up some terror attacks in Saudi Arabia and blame it on Iran or vice versa. Fuck the ME, fuck wasting American blood and money. Euromites do nothing, Habibs do nothing...why the fuck are we worried about it. Imagine all of the money we could save and reinvest in defending our homeland...defend our borders and watching the muslims within or borders.

And you know what...an American wants to go fight for ISIS...LET THEM. Just don't let them back.

If we are not going to commit to total war...let's not commit at all. Let's be devious and watch while we eat popcorn and live the good American life!

So the wind causes a huge route deviation, then they could bring the guns to the far more safe zones away from the ISIS areas, I dont think they are such idiots. Also why USA would like to bring some anti-aircraft weapons to the Iraqi forces figthing against ISIS who has no aircrafts ?

"He noted that the members of his committee have already proved that the US planes have dropped advanced weaponry, including anti-aircraft weapons, for the ISIL, and that it has set up an investigation committee to probe into the matter."
Did you just say the US is a puppet of Britain? :lmao:

<<<<<<<<<<<<

which islamo Nazi pig so "NOTED" (for those who do not know-----islamo Nazi
propaganda is seasoned and peppered with "proofs"

Forum List

Back