Two Black Men Arrested for Killing a White Person Over a Pair of Shoes

So two black people decided they needed a pair of shoes really bad. They decided to shoot a white girl over the pair of shoes after trying to steal the shoes armed.

world-us-canada-52271936

She committed the act of being present in a sales transaction.

Why is this case or the dozens and dozens like it not making almost any news? Fact is, 13 percent of the population is committing 50 percent of the crime. Why is it not addressed?

You cannot stereotype black people like that. What is wrong with you? That racist bitch should have not only given up her tennis shoes, but her cash and valuables too. Do you think that the crack heads that spew anti-white venom are going to be sympathetic to .... wait a minute.... that girl might have some Mexican in her. She's one of them "illegal aliens" and must've stolen someone's job to get the money to buy them with.
And another white supremacist weighs in.
you should keep your white supremacy to yourself.

White supremacy my ass. I wouldn't want the job of reigning supreme over IM2. Glad you think Mr. Klan with a tan is a bit more equal than the rest of us. When people demand that the black people be held to the same standard as the rest of society it is equal justice under the law.

They won't be held to equal standard. According to leftists they are retarded children, like the leftists are, every last one.

You see the kangaroo justice being meted out here. That is what they will get. The real deal:

Shooter is an ex cop
Jogger is a criminal
Ex cop has interacted with the Jogger in his capacity as a cop
Jogger sees a man chasing him that he knows as a cop
If you run from a cop, it makes you look guilty in a court of law

Maybe the ex cop should have refrained from chasing this guy; however, he knew the jogger as a criminal. He most likely knew that Arbery did not live in the neighborhood. From a cop's perspective, that was probable cause for the pursuit. Most likely Arbery tried to tackle the ex cop and was shot during the fight. The cop may have violated the law, but it was not necessarily murder. But, whatever the facts are, that white guy will fry and whites will not rally and march to protest it.

Apathy, indifference, and inaction have destroyed the white people.
"Most likely Arbery tried to tackle the ex cop and was shot during the fight."

LOLOL

You haven't seen the video, have you?

Describe how Arbery could have tackled the ex-cop.........

Tackled isn't the exact word, but clearly he was fighting with the ex-cop over the gun, and naturally was shot.

Thank you for not allowing the critics play semantics. If we change the dynamic a little and presume the cop was not retired and Arbery done the same, exact thing, most people would see it as a justifiable shooting. Arbery KNEW this ex cop. If he did not know that the ex cop was retired, then his motives are easily discerned. Arbery, lacking knowledge of the cops retirement status, will play a pivotal role in how this plays out.

The house had a no trespassing sign according to the owner. He committed burglary and knew he was caught.

I bet good money that he stole the fishing set from the boat.

Media sides with the criminals over the innocent people here, fueling a lynch mob.

I keep coming back to the same question. Arbery knew the ex cop personally. If Arbery did not know the ex cop's status, he had to assume the ex cop is still a cop and has him in the act of committing a crime. Arbery's state of mind is a major issue. If, in Arbery's mind, he is running from a cop, the whole equation changes and helps put perspective on what happened. So Arbery don't live in the neighborhood. I doubt he kept up with the day to day lives of the cops who have arrested, investigated, and interrogated him.

Good question. I am not sure if they knew personally, or if he was only working on the case.

But it is clear he was fleeing either way. He also probably stole their gun and may have been thinking about that.

No, the ex cop and Arbery KNEW each other. The ex cop had investigated and interacted with Arbery in his official capacity as a LEO. I don't know how to articulate any better than that. Unless Arbery knew that the ex cop retired, in Arbery's mind, he was dealing with a cop that he KNEW. IF that is the case, Arbery's intentions are indisputable.
So two black people decided they needed a pair of shoes really bad. They decided to shoot a white girl over the pair of shoes after trying to steal the shoes armed.

world-us-canada-52271936

Why is this case or the dozens and dozens like it not making almost any news? Fact is, 13 percent of the population is committing 50 percent of the crime. Why is it not addressed?
"Why is this case or the dozens and dozens like it not making almost any news?"

Delusional dumbfuck...

I said almost any news. There is no national coverage of the story. Is the problem that the girl was not a criminal, or is it just her white skin tone?
if the two suspects were known and not bothered by the police for months, and only arrested after a video of the shooting emerged, then i would expect more coverage.
this however seems to be a solved case.

Total bullshit. These kinds of events probably happen much more often than you think. And it is in no way relevant, they had very good reason to dismiss the case.

If you actually look at which case plays to the racist narrative more strongly, obviously it's this case, or the one where black man gunned down white folks at a graveyard. The case was only brought to our attention to play the "WHITE MAN BAD" narrative, which is false. Blacks commit way more crime.

Why are you calling B.S. on my post. Do I not articulate my position good enough? Let me try again.

1) In this scenario, Arbery is known to be casing the neighborhood at least TWICE

2) Arbery wears jogging gear, but stops to look over a building site on more than one occasion

3) Arbery has a criminal record

4) The ex cop was a cop AND

5) Arbery knows the cop from previous criminal actions he was involved in ...SO

6) Arbery sees he's being chased by the same guy that has investigated him and is known to him as a cop

7) Does Arbery know that the cop retired? My guess is no since Arbery does not live in that neighborhood Soooo...

8) In Arbery's mind, he is eluding law enforcement

9) I've always been told that innocent people do not run from cops. Whether the ex cop was a cop or not is irrelevant in this argument. Arbery KNEW this man as a cop and, most likely, thought he was busted by cops that had gone undercover

10) Arbery ran and it looks like he did not stand down, but advance on the ex cop.

Now which of those do you disagree with? In that version, Arbery does not appear to be a mere victim. He appears to be a criminal using jogging as a cover for casing a neighborhood he did not live in. In his mind, he's not running from a couple of "rednecks" as some want us to believe. Arbery thought he was running from the cops.

Where do you think I'm getting this wrong?
Great, let's see your evidence Arbery knew what Gregory McMichael looked like....

"Glynn County, Georgia (CNN)One of the men accused in the fatal shooting of Ahmaud Arbery was involved in a previous prosecution of Arbery, according to a letter written by a prosecutor who has since recused himself from the case.
In an April 7 letter, Waycross Judicial Circuit District Attorney George Barnhill wrote that his son and the suspect, Gregory McMichael, helped with an earlier prosecution of Arbery when they both worked for the Brunswick Judicial Circuit District Attorney's Office
."

Now fuck off troll. When McMichael helped prosecute the case, he knew damn well what Arbery looks like since his rap sheet and picture accompanies all the documents. Arbery knew McMichael. Arbery knew McMichael - defendants know the principal parties involved. Ex cop, prosecutor in the District Attorney's office. You are playing semantics. That is all.
LOL

You dumbfuck, nothing in there says they even met. Just that McMichael helped prosecutors.

That's why I challenged you to try and prove your bullshit -- I already knew you couldn't.

:dance:
I proved it you silly son of a bitch. No matter what is proven, you're in favor of defending criminals. Own up to what you are - a black racist (if you're white you're a reverse Oreo) and your challenge was met. YOU FAIL. I'm done arguing with idiots like you.
LOL

You proved you're a moron, that's all you proved. You're claiming Arbery recognized McMichael as a cop -- and as evidence of that, you post a link to an article that doesn't even say they ever met.

face-palm-gif.278959

Early reports in the news referred to him as an ex cop.

"The Georgia ex-cop charged in Ahmaud Arbery’s shooting death lost his police certification for failing to complete mandatory use-of-force and firearms training, according to a new report."

You've been proven to be a total dumb ass TWICE. Wanna go three for three? And you're a lying of son of a bitch the next time you claim that what I said was not what the media reported.
He/she is a distractor, not on to debate or present any facts. Why it’s on ignore. Useless bantering
LOLOL

WTF you talkin' about, ijit? I bitch-slapped that moron so hard, he literally changed his narrative. He went from arguing Arbery met Greg McMichael in the past ... to ... Greg McMichael was once a cop.

307vyna-gif.269908

You do drugs, don't you?

world-us-canada-52271936

You cannot stereotype black people like that. What is wrong with you? That racist bitch should have not only given up her tennis shoes, but her cash and valuables too. Do you think that the crack heads that spew anti-white venom are going to be sympathetic to .... wait a minute.... that girl might have some Mexican in her. She's one of them "illegal aliens" and must've stolen someone's job to get the money to buy them with.

White supremacy my ass. I wouldn't want the job of reigning supreme over IM2. Glad you think Mr. Klan with a tan is a bit more equal than the rest of us. When people demand that the black people be held to the same standard as the rest of society it is equal justice under the law.

They won't be held to equal standard. According to leftists they are retarded children, like the leftists are, every last one.

You see the kangaroo justice being meted out here. That is what they will get. The real deal:

Shooter is an ex cop
Jogger is a criminal

Maybe the ex cop should have refrained from chasing this guy; however, he knew the jogger as a criminal. He most likely knew that Arbery did not live in the neighborhood. From a cop's perspective, that was probable cause for the pursuit. Most likely Arbery tried to tackle the ex cop and was shot during the fight. The cop may have violated the law, but it was not necessarily murder. But, whatever the facts are, that white guy will fry and whites will not rally and march to protest it.

LOLOL

Tackled isn't the exact word, but clearly he was fighting with the ex-cop over the gun, and naturally was shot.

Thank you for not allowing the critics play semantics. If we change the dynamic a little and presume the cop was not retired and Arbery done the same, exact thing, most people would see it as a justifiable shooting. Arbery KNEW this ex cop. If he did not know that the ex cop was retired, then his motives are easily discerned. Arbery, lacking knowledge of the cops retirement status, will play a pivotal role in how this plays out.

The house had a no trespassing sign according to the owner. He committed burglary and knew he was caught.

Media sides with the criminals over the innocent people here, fueling a lynch mob.

I keep coming back to the same question. Arbery knew the ex cop personally. If Arbery did not know the ex cop's status, he had to assume the ex cop is still a cop and has him in the act of committing a crime. Arbery's state of mind is a major issue. If, in Arbery's mind, he is running from a cop, the whole equation changes and helps put perspective on what happened. So Arbery don't live in the neighborhood. I doubt he kept up with the day to day lives of the cops who have arrested, investigated, and interrogated him.

Good question. I am not sure if they knew personally, or if he was only working on the case.

But it is clear he was fleeing either way. He also probably stole their gun and may have been thinking about that.

No, the ex cop and Arbery KNEW each other. The ex cop had investigated and interacted with Arbery in his official capacity as a LEO. I don't know how to articulate any better than that. Unless Arbery knew that the ex cop retired, in Arbery's mind, he was dealing with a cop that he KNEW. IF that is the case, Arbery's intentions are indisputable.

world-us-canada-52271936

Delusional dumbfuck...

I said almost any news. There is no national coverage of the story. Is the problem that the girl was not a criminal, or is it just her white skin tone?
if the two suspects were known and not bothered by the police for months, and only arrested after a video of the shooting emerged, then i would expect more coverage.

Total bullshit. These kinds of events probably happen much more often than you think. And it is in no way relevant, they had very good reason to dismiss the case.

If you actually look at which case plays to the racist narrative more strongly, obviously it's this case, or the one where black man gunned down white folks at a graveyard. The case was only brought to our attention to play the "WHITE MAN BAD" narrative, which is false. Blacks commit way more crime.

Why are you calling B.S. on my post. Do I not articulate my position good enough? Let me try again.

1) In this scenario, Arbery is known to be casing the neighborhood at least TWICE

2) Arbery wears jogging gear, but stops to look over a building site on more than one occasion

6) Arbery sees he's being chased by the same guy that has investigated him and is known to him as a cop

7) Does Arbery know that the cop retired? My guess is no since Arbery does not live in that neighborhood Soooo...

9) I've always been told that innocent people do not run from cops. Whether the ex cop was a cop or not is irrelevant in this argument. Arbery KNEW this man as a cop and, most likely, thought he was busted by cops that had gone undercover

10) Arbery ran and it looks like he did not stand down, but advance on the ex cop.

Now which of those do you disagree with? In that version, Arbery does not appear to be a mere victim. He appears to be a criminal using jogging as a cover for casing a neighborhood he did not live in. In his mind, he's not running from a couple of "rednecks" as some want us to believe. Arbery thought he was running from the cops.

Great, let's see your evidence Arbery knew what Gregory McMichael looked like....

"Glynn County, Georgia (CNN)One of the men accused in the fatal shooting of Ahmaud Arbery was involved in a previous prosecution of Arbery, according to a letter written by a prosecutor who has since recused himself from the case.
In an April 7 letter, Waycross Judicial Circuit District Attorney George Barnhill wrote that his son and the suspect, Gregory McMichael, helped with an earlier prosecution of Arbery when they both worked for the Brunswick Judicial Circuit District Attorney's Office
."

Now fuck off troll. When McMichael helped prosecute the case, he knew damn well what Arbery looks like since his rap sheet and picture accompanies all the documents. Arbery knew McMichael. Arbery knew McMichael - defendants know the principal parties involved. Ex cop, prosecutor in the District Attorney's office. You are playing semantics. That is all.
LOL

You dumbfuck, nothing in there says they even met. Just that McMichael helped prosecutors.

That's why I challenged you to try and prove your bullshit -- I already knew you couldn't.

I proved it you silly son of a bitch. No matter what is proven, you're in favor of defending criminals. Own up to what you are - a black racist (if you're white you're a reverse Oreo) and your challenge was met. YOU FAIL. I'm done arguing with idiots like you.
LOL

You proved you're a moron, that's all you proved. You're claiming Arbery recognized McMichael as a cop -- and as evidence of that, you post a link to an article that doesn't even say they ever met.

face-palm-gif.278959

"The Georgia ex-cop charged in Ahmaud Arbery’s shooting death lost his police certification for failing to complete mandatory use-of-force and firearms training, according to a new report."

You've been proven to be a total dumb ass TWICE. Wanna go three for three? And you're a lying of son of a bitch the next time you claim that what I said was not what the media reported.
LOLOL

You're fucking deranged, Spunky. :cuckoo:

This article you linked doesn't even mention Arbery's shoplifting. All it discusses is Greg McMichael's failures as an investigator.

But g'head, keep patting yourself on the back as though you won when you really lost. That's fucking hysterical!

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
If there is someone who is deranged, it would be you. You are the absolutest stupidest son of a bitch I've had the displeasure of discussing this with. Screw you. You challenged me on McMichael's former line of work, troll. We're done.
"You challenged me on McMichael's former line of work, troll."

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I never challenged you on that. You're flipping deranged. I myself have been referring to Greg McMichael as an ex-cop, so why on Earth would I challenge you on him being an ex-cop??

No, dumbfuck, what I challenged you to prove was your ridiculous claim that Arbery recognized McMichael as a cop, as though they ever met before, when you possess zero knowledge if they had.

Arbery knows the cop from previous criminal actions he was involved in ...SO

Arbery sees he's being chased by the same guy that has investigated him and is known to him as a cop

In Arbery's mind, he is eluding law enforcement

[...]

See that ^^^ ya ijit?? I didn't challenge you on McMichael's former occupation... I challenged to to prove Arbery knew who he was.

307vyna-gif.269908

world-us-canada-52271936

Shooter is an ex cop
Jogger is a criminal

LOLOL

world-us-canada-52271936

Delusional dumbfuck...

."

LOL

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOL

This article you linked doesn't even mention Arbery's shoplifting. All it discusses is Greg McMichael's failures as an investigator.

But g'head, keep patting yourself on the back as though you won when you really lost. That's fucking hysterical!

If there is someone who is deranged, it would be you. You are the absolutest stupidest son of a bitch I've had the displeasure of discussing this with. Screw you. You challenged me on McMichael's former line of work, troll. We're done.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I never challenged you on that. You're flipping deranged. I myself have been referring to Greg McMichael as an ex-cop, so why on Earth would I challenge you on him being an ex-cop??

No, dumbfuck, what I challenged you to prove was your ridiculous claim that Arbery recognized McMichael as a cop, as though they ever met before, when you possess zero knowledge if they had.

Arbery sees he's being chased by the same guy that has investigated him and is known to him as a cop​
In Arbery's mind, he is eluding law enforcement​
[...]​
Where do you think I'm getting this wrong?​

See that ^^^ ya ijit?? I didn't challenge you on McMichael's former occupation... I challenged to to prove Arbery knew who he was.

307vyna-gif.269908

You troll so many people you have no idea what you've said. I usually do insults and challenges via PM. For you, nobody can take you serious. So, this is where we can say, you don't know what the Hell you're talking about and leave it at that. Only a faggot that blows on black boys would bother to respond to this post.

world-us-canada-52271936

Not white...but ******* are savages.

world-us-canada-52271936

Shooter is an ex cop
Jogger is a criminal

LOLOL

world-us-canada-52271936

Delusional dumbfuck...

."

LOL

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOL

LOLOL

Arbery sees he's being chased by the same guy that has investigated him and is known to him as a cop​
[...]​

307vyna-gif.269908

You troll so many people you have no idea what you've said. I usually do insults and challenges via PM. For you, nobody can take you serious. So, this is where we can say, you don't know what the Hell you're talking about and leave it at that. Only a faggot that blows on black boys would bother to respond to this post.
Dumbfuck, I can't make this any simpler than ....

I said this ...

... but you thought I said this ...

You challenged me on McMichael's former line of work, troll.

307vyna-gif.269908

world-us-canada-52271936

Shooter is an ex cop
Jogger is a criminal

LOLOL

world-us-canada-52271936

Delusional dumbfuck...

."

LOL

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOL

LOLOL

[...]​

307vyna-gif.269908

I said this ...

307vyna-gif.269908

You have serious mental issues. Dr. Phil may be able to offer some hope for you. You were unable, at any point (and against any poster you disagreed with ) to make any rational point. It's good you can do this while you're stoned. Things are going to look different once you're sober. Good thing you post idiocy anonymously.

IF you will research this thread, you might find out that I discussed this case in hypothetical terms. I stated IF Arbery recognized the ex cop. You have no more proof to assume that the two men did not meet in a professional capacity than I have proof to say that they were short of swapping spit. You have this attitude where the black man can do no wrong so you failed to be able to even understand what I said. That makes YOU look really stupid when you try to talk down to me in a manner you would never say to anyone face to face. That's what is really important in this exchange. Your questionable character exposes your lack of maturity and intelligence.

Last edited:

world-us-canada-52271936

Shooter is an ex cop
Jogger is a criminal

LOLOL

world-us-canada-52271936

Delusional dumbfuck...

."

LOL

LOL

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOL

LOLOL

[...]​

307vyna-gif.269908

I said this ...

307vyna-gif.269908

You have serious mental issues. Dr. Phil may be able to offer some hope for you. You were unable, at any point (and against any poster you disagreed with ) to make any rational point. It's good you can do this while you're stoned. Things are going to look different once you're sober. Good thing you post idiocy anonymously.
LOLOL

Of course I made a rational point. You're simply not lucid enough to understand. Sooo... one more time...

You asserted Arbery knew McMichael is a cop.

So I challenged you to prove that by showing evidence Arbery ever met Gregory McMichael.

You posted 2 links, neither one saying Arbery knew McMichael and then you revealed you're brain-dead by thinking I denied McMichael was once a cop when I actually asked you to prove Arbery ever met McMichael.

This exchange proves beyond any shadow of doubt that you're truly fucked in tbe head. :cuckoo:

It's vitally important to these nuts that Arbery wasn’t just checking out a construction site, but that he's a thief who stole from that site. So they idiotically claim a stick on tbe ground in the video is really a hammer that Arbery stole from the house and chucked it as he approached the McMichaels. This way they can justify in their pea brains that the McMichaels were legally authorized by the letter of Georgia law to enforce a citizens arrest.

Here's a video where someone highlighted the stick in the video to show it was already in the road when Arbery jogged past it and the he didn't throw it there. The freaks who maintain it's a hammer despite this video evidence are clearly not playing with a full deck.

They are certified mental. Fact.

I just like to let them prove it by letting them continue to explain themselves.

What is it with black people and shoes? I have never heard of any other class of people who steal shoes and kill to steal shoes. 10 and 11 year old children have been killed for their shoes. Shoes are stripped from the dead. Why? What is it about shoes that drives black people to murder?
Something to do with the intelligence levels of some hood blacks.

What is it with black people and shoes? I have never heard of any other class of people who steal shoes and kill to steal shoes. 10 and 11 year old children have been killed for their shoes. Shoes are stripped from the dead. Why? What is it about shoes that drives black people to murder?

This is a very serious topic that deserves a respectful discussion.

I know that many people (in the privacy of their homes or with very close friends who are members of said ethnicity) ask the same question.

I have heard one theory that supposedly explains this obsessive interest in shoes, but it may be inaccurate, so I shan't mention it. Perhaps another member will elucidate this matter.

I know that many people (in the privacy of their homes or with very close friends who are members of said ethnicity) ask the same question.

I have heard one theory that supposedly explains this obsessive interest in shoes, but it may be inaccurate, so I shan't mention it. Perhaps another member will elucidate this matter.
Sorry, but I must respectfully say I dont know and I dont care

If you be wearing the right cool shoes it allows your ears to withstand even higher decibels of music blaring from the $3500 sound system in your dented and rusted out ride, hoping to draw attention to your ass hanging over your waistband, which also be cool to you for some stupid reason.

blacks murder a lot more whites than vice versa
I had a thread on it, but the mods stopped it
blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites/etc

It's much more than twice, but yes you are correct.

Good time to remake the thread.

I will also post this since mod also stopped my thread as duplicate. Apparently having two threads right next to each other on the main page is only fine when it comes to certain media narrative.

^^ Elderly white couple who were visiting their son on a cemetery were literally assassinated by a black monster with a scoped hunting rifle, reminiscent of the liberal porn film "hunt".

The American Media presents a myopic view of race crimes because they want to maintain their tiresome Left Wing stereotypes of Minority Victims and White Oppressors.

Forum List

Back