Twittergate aka The Twitter Files

Because the threat of punishment stood in their way... that was enough to discourage people... now that threat is gone... the dems own the DOJ top to bottom... until that changes they will rule the nation with an iron fist...
Strange wording initially but I now get what you are saying.

Thank you

Just read, Elon says another Twitter Nuke coming this week, starting at 5PM.....stay tuned.

iu

Interesting reading. And now I wonder if anything will be done about it...and if twitter did this shit prior to Musk buying it...then what was Zuckerberg up to? Musk bought the place and wound up exposing a lot of corruption...and interference to a political election. Treason.

Just a sample (for those not on twitter):

Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
·
20h

7. Slowly, over time, Twitter staff and executives began to find more and more uses for these tools. Outsiders began petitioning the company to manipulate speech as well: first a little, then more often, then constantly.

Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
·
20h

8. By 2020, requests from connected actors to delete tweets were routine. One executive would write to another: “More to review from the Biden team.” The reply would come back: “Handled.”

Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
·
20h

9. Celebrities and unknowns alike could be removed or reviewed at the behest of a political party:

Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
·
20h

10.Both parties had access to these tools. For instance, in 2020, requests from both the Trump White House and the Biden campaign were received and honored. However:

Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
·
20h

11. This system wasn't balanced. It was based on contacts. Because Twitter was and is overwhelmingly staffed by people of one political orientation, there were more channels, more ways to complain, open to the left (well, Democrats) than the right. https://opensecrets.org/orgs/twitter/summary?id=D000067113…

Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
·
20h

12. The resulting slant in content moderation decisions is visible in the documents you’re about to read. However, it’s also the assessment of multiple current and former high-level executives.

Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
·
20h

Okay, there was more throat-clearing about the process, but screw it, let's jump forward

Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi

Meh. A little Fascism never hurt anyone

The first part of that Tweet is BS. Authenticated copies of Hunter's disc were sent to NYT, WAPO and several other media entities, by The Daily Caller, I think.
Not to long after that, some 769 days for NYT, those media entities published stories that the laptop contents were real. Recently, CBS had independent computer forensic experts examine the disk and they said,literally, 'that's his'.
Thanks for posting that, shows the continual lies from the left.

The first part of that Tweet is BS. Authenticated copies of Hunter's disc were sent to NYT, WAPO and several other media entities, by The Daily Caller, I think.
Not to long after that, some 769 days for NYT, those media entities published stories that the laptop contents were real. Recently, CBS had independent computer forensic experts examine the disk and they said,literally, 'that's his'.
Thanks for posting that, shows the continual lies from the left.
You're lying again. But what else is new?

Here is a good thing. I hope Musk takes them up on this.

This basically confirms what the right had been saying about Twitter since 2020. When the Republicans take control of the House next month I’m sure they will invite those at Twitter who did this the chance to come to Congress and try and justify it.
I hope they do just that, blackhawk. This nation needs to come to grip with what appears to be criminality in goal-setting from the left. What I wonder is what happened to the nice people Democrats used to be. Liberals used to be generous to the needy. They somehow decided to use the government as their piggy bank, and this short cut brought them into believing the entire Treasury could be used to enrich themselves, and they became primarily focused on spending other people's money, which their control has blinded them to the damage they're doing to American prosperity in the name of false sciences, power grabbing, indecency, and family disparaging. They use the press to deliver cheap shots on capable people. And they're renewing the tendency Rome had on lion bloodbaths for Christians. The present has no future when leadership is a criminal conspiracy to acquire undeserved wealth by ransacking the U. S. Treasury, and forceful gouging taxpayers in the pocketbook as their theme. After all, buying the press has resulted in overreach and shaming those who worked hard and succeeded. They seem to desire to control every aspect of people's life to fit their mold, and are effectively piggies at the trough,.

Forum List

Back