Twitter Users Took Just 2 Hours To Get Into TRUTH Social And Create Dummy Accounts For donald trump And mike pence, Exposing the Beta Site's Vulnerabi

trump has a new social media site that is going to come on line early next year.

Meanwhile they set up a Beta test of the site.

It took just 2 hours for people to hack into the site. Their security isn't very good on the site.

Something I find very interesting, after nearly a year of republicans whining and crying about being such victims because social media sites kicked far right wingers and trump off the site,
the new trump site quickly banned people off the site.

So it's ok to ban some people as far as far right wingers are concerned.

They believe freedom of speech is only for people who say what far right wingers want to hear.

The site is closed and taken down now.

We know you are gleeful at the disruption of communications that don’t match your feelings

Nobody has denied trump his first amendment rights. EVER.

Actually the Nazi party had the Monopoly deny all access to cloud services hosted by the Monopoly. Trump is rich enough to build his own infrastructure, which is WHY they need vulnerability testing. If the Nazis weren't trying to crush free speech, he would be on a mature platform like Azure or AWS.

democrats are vassals of the CCP. Trump did more damage to the hegemony of China than any president in history. Xi will do anything to stop him - which means democrats will do anything - including using biological weapons against the United States, to stop Trump.
Sure, he did.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in China lost?

Feb. 7
, Twitter:

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

Yeah, to spread the 'biological' weapon.

Actually the Nazi party had the Monopoly deny all access to cloud services hosted by the Monopoly. Trump is rich enough to build his own infrastructure, which is WHY they need vulnerability testing. If the Nazis weren't trying to crush free speech, he would be on a mature platform like Azure or AWS.
There are no monopolies. The consumer has many choices and now they will have another one. Ask your kids.

Liberals are scared to death of equal opportunity communication.

Remember in the 60's when the "Pentagon Papers" were revealed. It was earth shattering.

Project Veritas reveals more devastating expose's every month. But the Reich controlled media ignores the facts, lies to cover them up, and distorts anything that gets out.

Factual information is the biggest enemy the Reich has. They carefully manage and censor what we call the "mainstream media." TV and print serve the democrat party. For a decade though, social media was a weak spot where truth could escape. The Reich and the Monopoly have taken measures to crush free speech and contain facts harmful to the goals of the Reich, fascistbook serves the Reich as faithfully as NBC does now.

Trump creating a platform where truth can be freely discussed is the most serious danger to face the Reich in a decade. The democrats have every CCP hacker, every Russian hacker, and the drug cartels all working to attack the Trump platform. Xi's Biden regime is no doubt working closely with Russian and Chinese black hats to stop the site.

Last edited:
Sure, he did.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in China lost?

Feb. 7
, Twitter:

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

Yeah, to spread the 'biological' weapon.

If this were Twitter, you could have my post removed and me banned for posting facts harmful to the Reich.

In Dana7360 defense, she's from China, never been to America and doesn't grasp how things work here. As a CCP troll her job is to lie - and she does her job well.

Is this your new go to troll tacitc....to accuse everyone that does not worship Trump as being from China?

Tad unoriginal if you ask me

You've mobilized CCP and Russian hackers to attack the site.

Looks like fear to me, Nazi.

Trump should thank all those people for testing his security and finding the holes in it so they can be fixed prior to going live.

Forum List

Back