Twitter Suspends U.S. Border Chief For Celebrating Wall’s Protection From Illegal Aliens

Who said the Left are Fascists?

Another completely misleading headline from the Federalist. He was blocked for repeating Donald's lies about rapists and murderers.

CMM.jpg

What lies?

Describing immigrants as rapists, gang members, and murderers is quite clearly not only false, but it violates Twitter Rules.

Another completely misleading headline from the Federalist. He was blocked for repeating Donald's lies about rapists and murderers.

CMM.jpg

What lies?
Nobody said there was a lie, dumbass.

CMM.jpg

What lies?

Describing immigrants as rapists, gang members, and murderers is quite clearly not only false, but it violates Twitter Rules.
That's not what he said.

So, it's a private company and can do as it likes..
So a bar can be whites only?

What's the law say?

Oh look.... First Amendment!!!!

Oh look. A red herring!

First Amendment doesn't apply to what private entities allow. I know of know radio, television, print media etc. that are forced to allow everything to go into print/airwaves etc. Terms of Service cover what is or is not allowed. First Amendment applies to what the government can and can't do to restrict. I looked at the tweet and can see why they would say it violates their policies since it references pretty much what the president has referenced before - that are illegals are violent criminals etc. It's arguable.

What's the law say?

Oh look.... First Amendment!!!!

Oh look. A red herring!

First Amendment doesn't apply to what private entities allow. I know of know radio, television, print media etc. that are forced to allow everything to go into print/airwaves etc. Terms of Service cover what is or is not allowed. First Amendment applies to what the government can and can't do to restrict. I looked at the tweet and can see why they would say it violates their policies since it references pretty much what the president has referenced before - that are illegals are violent criminals etc. It's arguable.

You're the moron sqauwking about laws

For that matter Constitutionaly Christians can tell gays to pound sand.

The Constitution is supreme law....red herring around that one

CMM.jpg

What lies?

He never said all immigrants were those things. YOU are the one lying.

CMM.jpg

What lies?
Nobody said there was a lie, dumbass.

Yes he did, dumbass.

One thing the left loves to do is silence anyone who disagrees with them. That's what Twitter is doing. They banned me for a nastygram I sent to a politician.

Twitters policy on Conservative speech

1200px-1933-may-10-berlin-book-burning.JPG

What's the law say?

It's a privately owned bar, right?

What's the law say?

What's the law say about freedom of speech?

Not some little law, Constitutional law.
I says the govt. can't deny your right to free speech..

Forum List

Back