Twitter Suspends Pro-Trump Accounts Tweeting ‘I Hired Donald Trump to Fire People Like Yovanovitch.’

So Twitter violates their own TOS for political gain.
Time to bust them up into a hundred trillion pieces.

Twitter Suspends Pro-Trump Accounts Tweeting ‘I Hired Donald Trump to Fire People Like Yovanovitch.’

cool.
Just ANOTHER dumbsh*t loony lib. Good luck after President Trump is RE-ELECTED next year. I don't think people like you with severe TDS will survive this.

twitter can suspend whomever they want. Sucks to be you.

Two wrongs thus making a right. What fragile snowflakes you Trumpians are.
And what a dumbsh*t loony lib YOU are. You're welcome.
Another snowflake nerve touched. How frightfully delicate you people have become. The swagger is gone. Time to circle the wagons.

They were beaten in 2016 by citizens who went around the New York media. They are determined not to let it happen again.

cool.
Just ANOTHER dumbsh*t loony lib. Good luck after President Trump is RE-ELECTED next year. I don't think people like you with severe TDS will survive this.

Yes they can if they want to lose millions in lawsuits.

It is not legal to violate your own TOS, the person should seek legal action.

cool.

yeah...how’s that working out for hat boy whose parents have Attempted to Avenatti him by pimping out his “case” to anyone who would take it. I hope his lawyers got paid upfront.

But it's fine of they do it to those "other" guys.

They don't do it the other guys. Social media companies have a clear bias against conservatives, but nonetheless, they are private companies and can allow or disallow whoever they want on their platforms. There is nothing stopping conservatives from creating their own social media platforms.

But it's fine of they do it to those "other" guys.

They don't do it the other guys. Social media companies have a clear bias against conservatives, but nonetheless, they are private companies and can allow or disallow whoever they want on their platforms. There is nothing stopping conservatives from creating their own social media platforms.

no they have a bias against grotesque shit heads.

most of them are Trump supporters. True story

I've never been on Twitter.
I've never been on Facebook.

The only way to obtain my truthful insight is here at USMB!

And I'm PROUD OF THIS!!!

USMB believes and supports the 1st Amendment.

If you cannot discuss this topic without insulting each other then perhaps you should move on to another thread

cool.

yeah...how’s that working out for hat boy whose parents have Attempted to Avenatti him by pimping out his “case” to anyone who would take it. I hope his lawyers got paid upfront.

It's not going well, Google was fined 1.7 billions by the European Union for unfair rules.

If you think twitter can get away with anything, you are wrong. Sue them to ground.

I checked my twitter. a lot of people posting it without being suspended. Apparently they just suspended suspected bot accounts that rapidly spread the trend in the beginning because somebody at buzzfeed proclaimed only bot accounts would get that trending that fast.

cool.

For now. That'll change within 4 years

New Topics

Forum List

Back