Twitter suspends GOP congressman for calling Biden health adviser Rachel Levine a man

So they got banned for saying the truth? He is a man. You can pull the stem off an apple and paint it orange but that doesn't make it an orange.

Anyone that's a tranny is hilarious to me. Allow Dave Chappelle to explain why.

Levine is a man. Hey Twitter, follow the fcking science and stop suppressing free speech that is factually correct.

This is the sort of reason why this country is on the brink. Conservatives have had quite enough of where "progressives" want to take this country!!!

I also followed the science. It turns out that Rachel Levine is not a senior female U.S. medical official. Nor a junior one, nor a mid-level one. Rachel Levine is an unfortunate man who suffers from the scientifically recognized mental disorder of gender dysphoria. This mental disorder prompts him to dress in traditionally female attire, to adopt a traditionally female name, and to insist that others address him using female pronouns. That's the science.

Dr. Levine is also motivated to encourage the recruitment of youth into this lifestyle centered around catering to this disorder rather than treating it through psychotherapy. I don't believe that this is necessarily a part of the disorder of gender dysphoria, because plenty of people who have gender dysphoria do not advocate recruiting youth and plenty of people who do not have gender dysphoria do advocate that. I don't know what is the root of that aberrant behavior of youth recruiting, but I would guess it is some kind of deeply rooted neurosis.

Because the other option is that they are just plain evil, and I'm trying to follow the science.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back