Twitter Suspends Fake Antifa Account Tied To White Nationalists

Yeah, this was somehow such big news it was leaked to the media.

Quite easy for some fool to create an account, call himself a racist nationalist and twitter to tell the world "look, we are outing the provocateurs". Meanwhile, they ban accounts like mine for daring to confront their China First pals. Weak.

If Trump wins in 2020, Dorsey will lose his mind. If Trump loses in 2020, Twitter will lose millions of users. It's a no-win situation since they are so obviously biased.

This is happening all over the internet. Far right radical extremist posing as Antifa.

They're cowards and I applaud Twitter for suspending the account.

Busted trying to frame and discredit black people.
They don't really need any help do they? Looks to me like dumbass blacks are doing a good job all by themselves.

This is happening all over the internet. Far right radical extremist posing as Antifa.

I want to believe...

1590884379063-png.343155

If a person is not blessed with politically correct skin color and believes in national sovereignty instead of open borders, radial leftists call them a "white Nationalist"

They are also trying to discredit the protesters.

The rioters and looters are doing that physically.

Peaceful protesters should wait it out until enough of the agitators are arrested.

They are also trying to discredit the protesters.
I think you missed some school. Protest and looting, destroying are not the same nor are they interchangeable.

“Twitter said Monday that it has suspended an account named "ANTIFA_US" which it says was tied to the white nationalist group Identity Evropa. Over the weekend, the account had called for violence and its posts had widely circulated online.” ibid

The problem is that conservatives continue to propagate these lies via other social media and online platforms.

The account might be suspended but the rightwing lies and misinformation continue to be spread.

I applaud you for believing everything the media feeds you.
While you b'lieve in the tooth fairy.

Meanwhile, here's more evidence rightwing radicals are using this crisis to foment civil unrest.

Meanwhile, here's more evidence rightwing radicals are using this crisis to foment civil unrest.
No you loons are doing enough unrest. The hood rats that are doing most of the looting aren't whites. Not that it matters anyway, since most democrats are young and of all colors.

No you loons are doing enough unrest. The hood rats that are doing most of the looting aren't whites. Not that it matters anyway, since most democrats are young and of all colors.
:boohoo:

Forum List

Back