Twitter Suspends Everyone’s Account Who Calls a Mentally Ill Male a Male.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Not the Bee, Rep Jim Banks and PJMedia were locked out of their Twitter accounts for stating the fact that Brandon’s Rachel Levin is not "the first female four-star admiral" for the simple reason that he is a man.

ManBaby.jpg

Not the Bee, Rep Jim Banks and PJMedia were locked out of their Twitter accounts for stating the fact that Brandon’s Rachel Levin is not "the first female four-star admiral" for the simple reason that he is a man.

Darn. Now I regret deleting my Twitter account last year.

Remember, their violence is speech, our speech is violence.

Another win for the good guys.

Shit is getting weird.
Not exactly how I ever expected things might play out by this time. I kind of thought people would be getting along better by now, with continued violence needing correction now and again. As if we’d eventually get over the small stuff by now, or somewhat. Nothing like hand holding Kumbaya, don’t get me wrong, but not flipping out that if somebody looks three seconds too long at a stranger expect a good shakedown by the thought police
for acting suspicious.

Remember, their violence is speech, our speech is violence.
And your violence is violence.

And your violence is violence.

Do you really need me to link the countless lefty riots and lefty attempts to silence conservative speakers?

Yes, that . . . thing . . . is a man. Talk about denial of science. Too bad the radical left refuse to take its own advice and follow the science.

Forum List

Back