What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twitter sued by Crown Estate over alleged unpaid rent at UK HQ

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Reaction score

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Reaction score
Further signs of the collapse of the tech company following the musk clownshow.

Idiot, Musk just MADE a couple billion dollars in just the past few days! Boy, do you little commie fascists sure hate capitalism, because it empowers the individual so that they don't need fucks like you.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Reaction score
the downside of a failing business is that creditors tend to have less patience with defaulters. As we can see,

What makes you think that Twitter is "failing", Tommy?

Elon seems to be doing a tremendous job at clearing out the dead wood at the tech giant.

And other companies in the segment including Alphabet are also slicing staff as well.

Frankeneinstein

Gold Member
Reaction score
No doubt the cheqye is in the post. Further signs of the collapse of the tech company following the musk clownshow.
Where do you find these articles? what is the rent? how long has twitter owed the money? why now? the article was a chintzy bio on "crown estates" more than it was about Musk

OP
Tommy Tainant

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Where do you find these articles? what is the rent? how long has twitter owed the money? why now? the article was a chintzy bio on "crown estates" more than it was about Musk
The crown estates is a big contributor to public finances. pays for schools,police and so on. Musk is robbing me, the taxpayer.

Frankeneinstein

Gold Member
Reaction score
The crown estates is a big contributor to public finances. pays for schools,police and so on.
yes, I know, that is what the article is all about
Musk is robbing me, the taxpayer.
I didn't see that mentioned anywhere in the article, it was more of an ad for crown estates using Musk as bait

OP
Tommy Tainant

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I think you are confusing comprehension with gullibility.
You might try reading the link. That always helps. I noticed that you played the same trick on the New Zealand thread where you didnt read the link.

The Estate is one of the UK's largest landowners and an independent commercial business, generating profit for the Treasury for public spending.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score
the downside of a failing business is that creditors tend to have less patience with defaulters. As we can see,

The unpaid rent occurred before Musk owned Twitter. It was owned by your fellow leftist (and apparent deadbeat) Jack Dorsey. Thanks for exposing Dorsey's shady business dealings.

Frankeneinstein

Gold Member
Reaction score
The Estate is one of the UK's largest landowners and an independent commercial business, generating profit for the Treasury for public spending.
yes, as I said previously the article makes that perfectly clear...Musk was merely a side note, a pretense.

OP
Tommy Tainant

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The unpaid rent occurred before Musk owned Twitter. It was owned by your fellow leftist (and apparent deadbeat) Jack Dorsey. Thanks for exposing Dorsey's shady business dealings.
When you buy a company you take over assets and liabilities. Musk owes.

You should not be commenting on grown up stuff.You are too stupid to do so.

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

New Topics

Forum List