Twitter Paves Way For Trump Ban With New Content Rules For World Leaders

So president Trump moves over to Gab & millions upon millions follow him.

Stupid move by twitter (if they do it).

PRESIDENT Trump always wins :)

I always say PRESIDENT Trump because it causes the leftists to convulse. :)

so...

what's this all about, huh? what's your problem Jack?

are you thinking of banning the President from Twitter now?

are you that sick in your mind Jack??

you will lose this fight Jack.

That’s going to piss a lot of people off and just show how pathetic the libtards are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree! ^^

but Jack The Ripper from Twitter doesn't care....he is a fascist, a globalist, a Klillary Klinton follower... a piece of shit in other words,,

so............

what I want to know is.... what is Trump and the Patriots going to do about this injustice???

I say whatever we have to do to stop it.

Can’t let Jack control the truth too try and sway the election.

That means bringing down Jack if he tries. Let everyone know what he’s planning to do and revolt against Twitter. See if he is willing to take a hit in his bank account.

That kind of unity still exist ??? Many things would change for the better if people would use the power of the purse to change them.

How the concept escapes people is just amazing these days really. Don't like something, then don't support it. Period.

ROFLMFAO

Hunter was high during his interview today

Svo9B6leLBvT26fX

Coke eyes

GOD!

what has that to do with this thread?
That was from Twitter

Many things are from Twitter....OMG:rolleyes:
I deleted the post just for you

so...

That’s going to piss a lot of people off and just show how pathetic the libtards are.

I agree! ^^

but Jack The Ripper from Twitter doesn't care....he is a fascist, a globalist, a Klillary Klinton follower... a piece of shit in other words,,

so............

what I want to know is.... what is Trump and the Patriots going to do about this injustice???

That means bringing down Jack if he tries. Let everyone know what he’s planning to do and revolt against Twitter. See if he is willing to take a hit in his bank account.

That kind of unity still exist ??? Many things would change for the better if people would use the power of the purse to change them.

How the concept escapes people is just amazing these days really. Don't like something, then don't support it. Period.

I agree. Hurt them where it counts and they will change.

so...

I agree! ^^

so............

I agree. Hurt them where it counts and they will change.

So easy, but it escapes people. I don't spend my money anywhere that I don't support in some form or another. And if I do, and I get hammered, then cya.

It would be fun to watch. I hope it happens. I purposely ignore any Trump rant on my twitter feed and often just unfollow those who re-tweet the blob’s nonsense. So it won’t affect me. My interest is more or less sporting in nature….

Screw Twitter and Facebook.

Trump should post here at good ole USMB. :113:

That would definitely trigger the socks here.

It would be fun to watch. I hope it happens. I purposely ignore any Trump rant on my twitter feed and often just unfollow those who re-tweet the blob’s nonsense. So it won’t affect me. My interest is more or less sporting in nature….

No one gives a shit about your interest dumbass liberal scumbag

New Topics

Forum List

Back