Twitter now asks what race you are, when you make offensive statements.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Let us clarify for the stupid white hypocritical racist patronizing leftists.

You see, we can all gleefully say cracker, or redneck, or white trash, or claim all whites smell like wet dogs and that is fine.

No problem.

The only ones who are allowed to point out when a black is acting like......N WORDS are blacks.

We all know white leftists have never ever ever even thought those words before, let alone say it.

Cause white leftists are so good and moral. Like Mac1958. What a good white leftist.

Now Twitter pushing more black privilege as they act like black Americans never had it worse in this country, despite everything GIVEN to them over the last 60 years.

Twitter is a private company with a private platform.... They are not a monopoly...

I thought they could do what they like... You can always take your business somewhere else...

Twitter is a private company with a private platform.... They are not a monopoly...

I thought they could do what they like... You can always take your business somewhere else...
So is the nfl you fucking deranged pathetic double talking hypocritical idiot.

Now tell me how bad commie Kaepernick has it and how is "rights" were violated as he was never been put into a gulag for crapping on the flag that stands for his fucking negro right to crap on it.

Meanwhile commie Kaepernick wearing a castro shirt at a presser proudly as the ignorant fuck he is, while being paid $50 million dollars from a company with their factories in Vietnam and Pakistan.

Don't hear you fucking losers yelling about the labor practices from the GLORIOUS corporations you dimwitted fucks yell about. When they do it there, perfectly fine to a fuck like you.

You fucking racist piece of hypocritical shit.

You see, we can all gleefully say cracker, or redneck, or white trash, or claim all whites smell like wet dogs and that is fine.

No problem.

The only ones who are allowed to point out when a black is acting like......N WORDS are blacks.

We all know white leftists have never ever ever even thought those words before, let alone say it.

Cause white leftists are so good and moral. Like Mac1958. What a good white leftist.

Now Twitter pushing more black privilege as they act like black Americans never had it worse in this country, despite everything GIVEN to them over the last 60 years.

I really wouldn't know what goes on with Twitter or the tweeters since all I have seen on Twitter is idiots that don't have a life.

No problem.

I really wouldn't know what goes on with Twitter or the tweeters since all I have seen on Twitter is idiots that don't have a life.

Way to obfuscate from the point loser.

Forum List

Back