Twitter just punished a tweet from Trump

Hey, Trumpy, here's a suggestion:

If you don't like the way Twitter is being run, DON"T USE IT!
we're way beyond that. you're getting to the point like saying "if you don't like gas, don't use it".

Gas is a necessity, Twitter is what teenage girls use in place of handwritten notes.

See the difference?
and twitter and so forth has become as such. if it wasn't then you'd simply ignore trump ranting on it.

yet, you don't. it consumes you and so many others. but why? it's not necessary is it?

you can't have it both ways and that's coming to an end.

Carpe Donktum
@CarpeDonktum

·
32s

Thugs(of all colors) are burning down Minneapolis and liberal nutcases are cheering on twitter. But Twitter censors and removes an OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION from the President of the United States about the National Guard moving in TO PROTECT CITIZENS You just sealed your fate
He is lucky that they havent banned him.

This. I'd have booted his lying ass a long time ago. But let's face it, he's not going to start his own social media platform so he might not want to bite the hand that feeds him...at least not very hard.
He just can't help himself.

you maggots should be concerned about the governing style of your so called president, and the consequences. instead you queef and whine about alleged persecution and censoring.
you're seeing the consequences of pushing shit too far and you don't like it.

get over it.
nothing for me to get over, little emoturd.

i enjoy seeing retards fight. best country evah. lol

Carpe Donktum
@CarpeDonktum

·
32s

Thugs(of all colors) are burning down Minneapolis and liberal nutcases are cheering on twitter. But Twitter censors and removes an OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION from the President of the United States about the National Guard moving in TO PROTECT CITIZENS You just sealed your fate
He is lucky that they havent banned him.
They would if I had anything to say about it. I report him all the time!

Y'all seeing no issue with this means you wouldn't have issue if it were....say...Biden as Potus....or Hillary being treated the same way?

Forum List

Back