Twitter just punished a tweet from Trump

Shit is really hitting the fan now. Phoenix, Denver, Louisville, Minn, and now twitter wanting to butt in with this shit.

Y'all be prepared. This shit is NOT about Lloyd or police brutality. Its about the fucking virus and the draconian bullshit handed out by idiotic governors and Trump not doing a DAMN THING about them doing it. Yeah, I'm pissed at him because he could have done SOMETHING, but "let the governors handle it" instead. Fine job they did.

Ruined ecomony, lies, fake news, virus deaths that were not virus related, money given to illegals, homeless still homeless, asshole Pelosi and Schiff wanting to impeach AGAIN, loss of jobs, being locked in our homes, housewives arrested for walking their dog, people arrested for not wearing a mask while kayaking in the FUCKING OCEAN, blacks being murdered in broad daylight by crooked cops or incompetent cops going in the wrong house....its all come to an ugly HUGE pimple head that erupted all over every one of us.

All I can say is be armed, have ammo, be wary.
It seems to me that Antifa, in collusion with the leftstream media, is taking advantage of the situation to forment chaos in multiple cities.

5 minutes ago
SavannahMann said:
Norman said:
SavannahMann said:
MacTheKnife said:
SavannahMann said:
Norman said:
SavannahMann said:
Norman said:
SavannahMann said:
MacTheKnife said:
SavannahMann said:
theHawk said:
White 6 said:
theHawk said:
White 6 said:
MacTheKnife said:
MacTheKnife said:
Dekster said: The police need to replace the rubber bullets with Metallic ones Click to expand...
I do not know the facts in this case and since we cannot believe the media(especially in regards to racial matters) I will wait and see in regards to commenting on whether or not the police are guilty of misbehavior as in the guys death could have been due to natural causes as in a heart attack due to the stress of the event which he may have caused himself.

But a certain minority always wants to use these rare cases where it appears one of their members may have been mistreated to cause havoc in their city and or neighborhoods.....this should not be tolerated.

Blacks have access to the judicial system and that is where they should take their grievances...yet what we see time and again is for them to use violence or the threat of violence to get their way.

They know full well that politicians will cave in to them ...even to the point of indicting and arresting those who may be completely innocent and in some cases obviously so....like in the zimmerman case and now in the infamous Jawja jogga case...but the politicians are not interested in truth or justice...they only want to protect their careers and avoid being labeled racist...thus the blacks are able to extort or more like blackmail liberal politicians to give in to them. Click to expand...
I saw video where two cops had him walking around in hand cuffed with his hands behind his back and started to sit him down leaning against the wall a a building prior to walking him some more, without him struggling. Of course everybody has seen the video on the guy held down with a knee on the side of his neck and heard him pleading that he couldn't breath before he passed out. Are you saying one of the two videos made on somebody's home computer and is fake? Which one? Click to expand...
What’s that have to do with looting? Click to expand...
Oh, you probably skipped the OP's post at beginning of thread. He thinks the riots and looting is caused by the mainstream media. I think the riots and looting was sparked by the cops killing that guy while multiple people filmed it with their cellphones. Protests that turn into angry mobs is about mob psychology which to me is like a cattle herd that gets spooked and stampedes. You got a different theory? The OP thinks the cops are cowards, which I doubt. So he and I are not agreeing about a lot tonight. Are you a mainstream media started it guy, a cops are cowards guy, or somebody who thinks the cops should not have killed that handcuffed guy? Click to expand...
It doesn’t take much for the BLM crowd to start a riot. Plenty of people get murdered in this country every day. But these losers are just waiting for a “white kills black” on camera to give themselves an excuse to riot and make the news. I guess they think America will finally “listen to them” in their pleas for “social justice”. Thing is, no one is buying their shit. America keeps rejecting their racist bullshit, and they are losing their minds over it. Click to expand...
Have you ever heard the old saying. The straw that broke the camels back? It is a curious truth. A straw is a very light item. It might weigh an ounce. If that. Probably less.

Yet the truth is that at some point, that straw exceeds the maximum capacity of something, like a camels back.

But what it implies is a lot of things were put on there first. A lot of straws. My father used to ask me what I would rather be crushed by. A ton of feathers, or a ton of lead? I would answer feathers because they were lighter and softer. The truth is as I grew and matured I figured out that what the material was did not matter. It was the ton that was the important part of the discussion. A ton of feathers would crush me as effectively as the lead would.

So let’s talk about those straws. Thousands of them piled up on the Camels back. Bullshit traffic stops to check for drugs. Do you own this car, and a thousand other nonsense interactions. Arrests for questionable reasons, and planted evidence. And finally the last straw falls, and it is imperfect. But it is the last straw. It is the one that will tip it over to disaster, crushing the Camel.

You deride the camel for surrendering to his one straw, but you don’t give it any credit for holding up under all the others.

You like to bring up Ferguson as an example. Well we know that Ferguson was violating the civil rights of the citizens. We know that Ferguson police were dumping bullshit charges on people. Including my personal favorite, charging a man they had beaten to a pulp for destruction of public property. The specifics? He bled on the police during the altercation, and ruined their uniforms. Seriously. He wasn’t the guy they were looking for, he wasn’t the man with a warrant. He had committed no crime. The charges were resisting arrest, and destruction of public property.

The DOJ using the same investigation standards started long before and carried out during the entire administration of W. Bush, found that Ferguson was violating the Constitution in many areas.

Yes, Mike Brown was an imperfect straw, but there were a lot of straws on that camel that were less imperfect. This situation is another imperfect straw, but there are a lot of straws dumped on the camel every day. Click to expand...
All you have is heresay.....the same thing that motivates any mob or lynching party.....yet when blacks do it....a different standard is applied .aika oh dey entitled. Click to expand...
No, we have the results of the investigation into the Ferguson Police Department which I highlighted.

www.justice.gov
Justice Department Announces Findings of Two Civil Rights Investigations in Ferguson, Missouri
www.justice.gov
www.justice.gov
Now, if it was your family, and friends, who were the victims of unconstitutional policing. Even if they were not arrested, wouldn’t you get angry? Wouldn’t that anger simmer?

The problem is that we view such things as individual incidents. Oh a cop just went a little too far. Oh this cop made a bad choice. We don’t think of the cumulative effect of it. Like Chinese Water Torture, a tiny thing adds up after time and repetition.

None of this is new, it is all old news. Baltimore, the Freddy Gray. No video there. But hey, the result was the same. And the investigation into the Police Department was as predictable.

The police had a pattern of unconstitutional stops, searches, and arrests. Each one of those was a straw on a camels back. Small and insignificant in the grand scheme, and taken with the other small and insignificant events, eventually certain to overwhelm the ability to resist.

https://www.justice.gov/crt/file/883296/downloadhttps://www.justice.gov/crt/file/883296/downloadhttps://www.justice.gov/crt/file/883296/download
Do I support Riots? Absolutely not. Do I understand why they are angry? I probably can not truly imagine the rage. But I do understand that the rage exists, and why. Now, Trump and Sessions shut down those DOJ department wide investigations. So now nobody is examining the policies and practices of the Police Departments. And that is always a bad thing. Because the oath Trump took was the same one every Federal Official took. To support and defend the Constitution. That means defending the rights contained within.

We have to be determined to defend those rights, of every citizen, every single time. Click to expand...
You are sounding more and more like a leftist.

There is zero excuse for the riots, and the riots alone were worse than police brutality for decades.

If you want to see the cops actually do something wrong, see how they arrested the business owner who defended his business against the savages. See how they arrest Americans for covid stupidity. A true wrong. Click to expand...
I wrote that I did not agree with the riots, but I understood the Underlying cause for the anger.

Odd isn’t it, that you are intent to label me? Ok. Here is the labels for you.

By Rural Georgia Standards I am reasonably Liberal. I am a member of the ACLU, NRA, and USCCA. I believe that we are duty bound to defend the rights contained within the Constitution. All the rights. Not just the second, or the first, or the fifth. All of them.

By San Francisco, or New York Standards, I am a rabid right wing radical gun nut bible thumping redneck asshole. Because I believe in God, and I believe that we all have the right to keep and bear arms. I don’t fly the American Flag, and haven’t in many years. I am ashamed of what my Country has become. The Department of Homeland Insecurity. The National Security Letters, and the violations of the Constitution that happen to prevent “IT” from ever happening again. That it has never worked, doesn’t matter to the supporters of the excesses. We must make the sacrifice if it means we can prevent even one terrorist attack.

I believe that if the Police or Prosecutors conduct misconduct, withhold evidence, lie, plant evidence, and any of the routine things, that we have to drop the charges. I believe that the Constitution intends us to make it hard to convict someone, and those restrictions are intended to prevent an innocent from going to prison. I agree wholeheartedly with the statement of Justice Blackwell. It is better for a thousand guilty men to go free, than one innocent man go to prison.

I believe you have a right to defend yourself. I also believe society has a duty to review the circumstances of that defense to insure it was justified. I do not care what color the people are, they have a right to self defense.

I believe the Civil War is nothing of the sort. A civil war is where two factions are fighting for control of the Government. The Southern States wanted to leave the Union, not control it.

I believe it is stupid and self destructive to hate. History has shown that when you hate, you become the mirror image of the thing you hate. Hitler hated the Jews and Soviets. So he embraced Fascism, which was bereft of a dimes worth of difference from the Soviets. The same secret police, the same rampant authoritarian nonsense. The same brutality. The same disregard for life. I believe there were no good guys on the Eastern Front, and that the T-34 was hands down the best tank of the entire war. Click to expand...
No one cares what you believe. However, we can't miss what you are doing - playing on the enemy lines. You should try hating the enemy instead of loving and you wouldn't be making such a stupid mistake. Reasonable people hate their enemies and evil.

There is no reason at all for you to defend them. No virtue points will be awarded, they know and hate their enemies - which is all Americans yourself included. Click to expand...
Reasonable people hate? Great. In the 1980’s, we were taught that we were the superior political system. One of those reasons given was the rights, and the constitution. Soviet Citizens had no such rights, and the secret police could break whatever rules existed, for the good of the State. We were taught that our system with its flaws was superior, because it allowed individual freedoms, and competition spurred advancement.

Today, our Secret Police are able to break the rules, and nobody minds because of Terrorism. Or something. The rights we so valiantly defended in the 1980’s, and 1990’s, were swept away in 2002. So what do I hate?

Do I hate the enemy I joined the Army and trained to defeat to defend the Constitution? Do I hate their abuses of the people? Their corrupt and vile system that trampled the rights of their own citizens? If so, who is the enemy? Because that would mean I would have to hate my own country, rather than be disappointed and even a little ashamed. I can’t very well hate the country I swore an oath to defend.

Hate is a weapon for your enemy. It poisons your soul. But let’s go to my Catholic Upbringing. I was taught that hate was a sin. I could defeat opponents without hating them. Playing hard in sports did not mean hating the opponent. Respect them, learn from them, learn about them, and defeat them. But Hate clouds your judgement, and you commit the sin. St. Augustine is famous for the quote of Hate the sin, and love the sinner. How could you not love another of God’s creations? Even while you must kill him in a war, and I did, I did not hate.

I joined the Army. I joined the Airborne, and went to war with the 82nd Airborne. I fought fellow soldiers in bar fights. But I never hated any of them. I fought Iraq and lost friends from our sister unit, the 37th Engineers. I did not hate the Iraqi’s. I believed they must be stopped, and pushed out of Kuwait. I did not believe we should eliminate all of them. When we took prisoners, I insured that the prisoners were treated in accordance with the laws of war.

Martial Arts teach us that hate and anger are weapons for your enemy. If hating my enemy makes the enemy stronger, why would I do so? The basic premise of Sun Tzu is to never do what your enemy wants. So if by hating him I make him stronger, and myself weaker, and it is what my enemy wants, why would I do it?

It is better to use determination, than hate. Even when you must kill your enemy, have no hate in your heart. Resolve is stronger, than hate, and lasts longer.

I don’t hate the North for the Civil war, and I don’t hate the South. I don’t hate the idiot racists. I have disdain for them, and utterly reject their flawed philosophy, but I don’t hate them. Black or whatever, brown or blue. It doesn’t matter. Hate makes you stupid, and stupid people are defeated easily. Click to expand...
There is far more racism and hate in the black community than the white.

Anyhow, hate is a relative term as in different people have different concepts of it.

The term like 'racism' is so misused I am reluctant to even talk about it.
Basically it is just a human emotion...not some demon like entity which you portend to make it into.

Like any human emotion it can be used for good or bad....it all comes down to what you hate.

www.christianpost.com
Hate: The Most Overused & Misused Word of Our Time
"Hate" has got to be the most overused word of our time. If someone is politically incorrect in their views, they are often falsely accused of hate.
www.christianpost.com
www.christianpost.com
Racism is a bias. A predisposition to believe a stereotype. Hate is an irrational emotion based upon those biased feelings.

Blacks who believe that all Whites are out to get them are wrong. Just as the Whites who claim Blacks are criminal and violent as a people. Both feel their bias is justified. Both are wrong.

I do not hate either Group. I feel disgust. I feel resolve not to fall into the easy hatreds. I feel determined to do the right thing.

I eschew the entire premise that one group of people is inherently evil. They may be wrong. But they are not evil. Click to expand...
There is nothing irrational with the hatred of the enemy of the people. That is exactly what hate was intended for.

This is quite amusing, a conservative believes an entire God given emotion is irrational. It's not the bible he has been reading. Click to expand...
OK. Where did Jesus tell us to Hate people? Click to expand...

"You are fake news!"

giphy.gif

Now we know there is freedom of speech, BUT NOT if you say thing that are true about tramp.

Meanwhile, I asked Jack at twitter HOW he came up with the MEANING of the word SHOOT. Did Trump say "when the looting begins, so does the shooting". Did he mean metal bullets? Water cannons? Tazers? Shooting pepper spray? Rubber Bullets? Shooting with cameras for faces? Jack doesn't know and neither does anyone else. But he was censored for saying SHOOT.

And as I said to Jack "well, shoot. I can't even repeat what you're have a cow about cuz, well, you will just ban me, I guess."

I wonder if he will get my drift or will it slide over his pointy little head?
Trump should give the National Guard tracer rounds, where we can get some nice video!!!

@CarpeDonktum
·
16m

He is the President of the United States and authorized by the Constitution to defend this country from threats both foreign and domestic. You are a fucking tech company.

Trump. Protecting America, one crazy tweet at a time!!!!!! I'm impressed.

Shit is really hitting the fan now. Phoenix, Denver, Louisville, Minn, and now twitter wanting to butt in with this shit.

Y'all be prepared. This shit is NOT about Lloyd or police brutality. Its about the fucking virus and the draconian bullshit handed out by idiotic governors and Trump not doing a DAMN THING about them doing it. Yeah, I'm pissed at him because he could have done SOMETHING, but "let the governors handle it" instead. Fine job they did.

Ruined ecomony, lies, fake news, virus deaths that were not virus related, money given to illegals, homeless still homeless, asshole Pelosi and Schiff wanting to impeach AGAIN, loss of jobs, being locked in our homes, housewives arrested for walking their dog, people arrested for not wearing a mask while kayaking in the FUCKING OCEAN, blacks being murdered in broad daylight by crooked cops or incompetent cops going in the wrong house....its all come to an ugly HUGE pimple head that erupted all over every one of us.

All I can say is be armed, have ammo, be wary.

You're right. This is about Trump not doing a damn think. The lazy bastard should do his job, but instead he's tweeting crazy stuff all day.

Twitter's Position sounds a lot like Communist China threatening to jail the people of Hong Kong for not respecting their national anthem. Democrats and communists keep getting more alike.

Says he broke their rules when he said he was sending in national guard.

except it can also mean that people in general will start shooting when people are stealing from them, burning their houses down, creating violence in the streets...

you act up in that manner the shooting will most definitely start.

what does it say about trump supporters when they object to fact checking? put your hands over your ears and scream tds lol you are such a cow
what does it say about the TDS crowd...

nevermind. nothing much to say about you idiots anyway.

you maggots should be concerned about the governing style of your so called president, and the consequences. instead you queef and whine about alleged persecution and censoring.
you're seeing the consequences of pushing shit too far and you don't like it.

get over it.

Forum List

Back