Twitter just punished a tweet from Trump

Carpe Donktum

@CarpeDonktum

·
32s

Thugs(of all colors) are burning down Minneapolis and liberal nutcases are cheering on twitter. But Twitter censors and removes an OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION from the President of the United States about the National Guard moving in TO PROTECT CITIZENS You just sealed your fate

Carpe Donktum
@CarpeDonktum

·
32s

Thugs(of all colors) are burning down Minneapolis and liberal nutcases are cheering on twitter. But Twitter censors and removes an OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION from the President of the United States about the National Guard moving in TO PROTECT CITIZENS You just sealed your fate
He is lucky that they havent banned him.

Shit is really hitting the fan now. Phoenix, Denver, Louisville, Minn, and now twitter wanting to butt in with this shit.

Y'all be prepared. This shit is NOT about Lloyd or police brutality. Its about the fucking virus and the draconian bullshit handed out by idiotic governors and Trump not doing a DAMN THING about them doing it. Yeah, I'm pissed at him because he could have done SOMETHING, but "let the governors handle it" instead. Fine job they did.

Ruined ecomony, lies, fake news, virus deaths that were not virus related, money given to illegals, homeless still homeless, asshole Pelosi and Schiff wanting to impeach AGAIN, loss of jobs, being locked in our homes, housewives arrested for walking their dog, people arrested for not wearing a mask while kayaking in the FUCKING OCEAN, blacks being murdered in broad daylight by crooked cops or incompetent cops going in the wrong house....its all come to an ugly HUGE pimple head that erupted all over every one of us.

All I can say is be armed, have ammo, be wary.

Shit is really hitting the fan now. Phoenix, Denver, Louisville, Minn, and now twitter wanting to butt in with this shit.

Y'all be prepared. This shit is NOT about Lloyd or police brutality. Its about the fucking virus and the draconian bullshit handed out by idiotic governors and Trump not doing a DAMN THING about them doing it. Yeah, I'm pissed at him because he could have done SOMETHING, but "let the governors handle it" instead. Fine job they did.

Ruined ecomony, lies, fake news, virus deaths that were not virus related, money given to illegals, homeless still homeless, asshole Pelosi and Schiff wanting to impeach AGAIN, loss of jobs, being locked in our homes, housewives arrested for walking their dog, people arrested for not wearing a mask while kayaking in the FUCKING OCEAN, blacks being murdered in broad daylight by crooked cops or incompetent cops going in the wrong house....its all come to an ugly HUGE pimple head that erupted all over every one of us.

All I can say is be armed, have ammo, be wary.
Great post!

@CarpeDonktum
·
16m

He is the President of the United States and authorized by the Constitution to defend this country from threats both foreign and domestic. You are a fucking tech company.
Twitter are democrap like a lot of other site on the web. Here at the forum USMB we are at a good place !

Meanwhile, I asked Jack at twitter HOW he came up with the MEANING of the word SHOOT. Did Trump say "when the looting begins, so does the shooting". Did he mean metal bullets? Water cannons? Tazers? Shooting pepper spray? Rubber Bullets? Shooting with cameras for faces? Jack doesn't know and neither does anyone else. But he was censored for saying SHOOT.

And as I said to Jack "well, shoot. I can't even repeat what you're have a cow about cuz, well, you will just ban me, I guess."

I wonder if he will get my drift or will it slide over his pointy little head?

@CarpeDonktum
·
16m

He is the President of the United States and authorized by the Constitution to defend this country from threats both foreign and domestic. You are a fucking tech company.
Twitter are democrap like a lot of other site on the web. Here at the forum USMB we are at a good place !
I keep leaving links to here. Problem is..most of those that bother to come look and check it out are dems. :rolleyes:

Would be totally cool if POTUS left twitter and came HERE. And brought James Woods with him.

Me:

Then you MIGHT want to rethink your newest little tantrum over Trumps tweet about..well...you know. Shoot! I can't even say it without wondering if you'll ban me. See what I mean? Its a word with MULTIPLE choices of its INTENT.
Quote Tweet

AFjOr-K8_normal.jpg

jack

Jack
· May 27
Fact check: there is someone ultimately accountable for our actions as a company, and that’s me. Please leave our employees out of this. We’ll continue to point out incorrect or disputed information about elections globally. And we will admit to and own any mistakes we make.

Me again:

Question: When POTUS said what he said about..well..what you are having a cow about...how do you know EXACTLY what he meant when he said SHOOT? Metal? Plastic? Tazers? Water hoses? Why did you assume he meant what you THINK he meant?
Quote Tweet

odsQU9SV_normal.jpg

Twitter Comms

@TwitterComms
· 1h
We have placed a public interest notice on this Tweet from @realdonaldtrump.
Show this thread

Official notifications by a President ought naturally to be made through official channels, not "social network" games.
A President's voice will always be heard and never needs one private medium.

Official notifications by a President ought naturally to be made through official channels, not "social network" games.
This is the president's way of speaking directly to the boss - us. The American people. We don't need CNN's spin on what he says.

This is the president's way of speaking directly to the boss - us. The American people. We don't need CNN's spin on what he says.
CNN is official?

Forum List

Back