Twitter isn't backing down

Look at this circle jerk of SJW losers.

So rioters should be allowed to continue rioting with no response?

Maybe they should be firmly told to stop, and then more firmly told, like the wussy cops in Demolition man do.

Adding "or else" will surely make them stop.
Trump as Commander in Chief was implying looters should be shot without offering any caveats by federal troops. He implied murder was an acceptable action deserved by suspected looters. It is a message easily misinterpreted or distorted.
They covered up a tRump tweet glorifying violence with a warning.

I bet he's spraying spittle all over the west wing. Well, if he's awake yet.

:auiqs.jpg:

It appears YOU never read his tweet since he never "glorified violence" in it at all!

View attachment 342491

LINK

You are so easy to snooker, that is easy when you let others tell you what to believe.

Twitter screws up again.....
Trump called them thugs. That's a dog whistle and Trump knows it. I hope blacks show up this November.

When the looting starts the shooting starts? So looting is a death sentence? What have we become? The worst part of America is in the White House.
You do realize, don't you, that your post leaves the unmistakable impression that you believe thugs and looters are black. Is that true?
Is the White House and trump so stupid they don’t know they’re using klan dog whistles?
You didn't answer the question. Do you believe "thug" = "black man"? It looks a lot like it.
The question is, are blacks buying what you are saying? They are not. They know what you Republicans mean when you say thugs. So don't ask me what I believe. I didn't call them thugs. Trump did. And I believe he uses thug because he can't use the N word anymore. And he's not smart enough to not use the word. Or, he's doing it on purpose to work up his base.

Thug as defined by Merriam Webster:

a brutal ruffian or assassin

LINK

=====

Your TDS is showing, better cover it back up.......

Twitter suspended the (fake) antifa accounts promoting violence.

Now, time to suspend trump's account for the same reason.

Yeah, "Fake"

Keep whinging about false flag bullshit, you poseur.
Yes, fake. There is no "antifa america" group. The accounts were brand new. You can read up on this, before vomiting the first angry thought that fizzles into your colon.

What definitely isn't fake is the trump account. Suspend it.

Maybe they should be firmly told to stop, and then more firmly told, like the wussy cops in Demolition man do.

Trump as Commander in Chief was implying looters should be shot without offering any caveats by federal troops. He implied murder was an acceptable action deserved by suspected looters. It is a message easily misinterpreted or distorted.

It appears YOU never read his tweet since he never "glorified violence" in it at all!

View attachment 342491

LINK

You are so easy to snooker, that is easy when you let others tell you what to believe.

Trump called them thugs. That's a dog whistle and Trump knows it. I hope blacks show up this November.

When the looting starts the shooting starts? So looting is a death sentence? What have we become? The worst part of America is in the White House.
You do realize, don't you, that your post leaves the unmistakable impression that you believe thugs and looters are black. Is that true?
Is the White House and trump so stupid they don’t know they’re using klan dog whistles?
You didn't answer the question. Do you believe "thug" = "black man"? It looks a lot like it.
The question is, are blacks buying what you are saying? They are not. They know what you Republicans mean when you say thugs. So don't ask me what I believe. I didn't call them thugs. Trump did. And I believe he uses thug because he can't use the N word anymore. And he's not smart enough to not use the word. Or, he's doing it on purpose to work up his base.

LINK

=====

Try to convince blacks your dog whistles aren't dog whistles.

Yeah, "Fake"

Keep whinging about false flag bullshit, you poseur.
Yes, fake. There is no "antifa america" group. The accounts were brand new. You can read up on this, before vomiting the first angry thought that fizzles into your colon.

What definitely isn't fake is the trump account. Suspend it.

Wow, a decentralized group puts up a one off account to let its cells know what's what, and you think it's automatically a false flag. Maybe its just how decentralized groups like Anti-fa work.

And censorship, the first refuge of the totalitarian twit and SJW soy boy know as FFI.

Go eat goat cock.

Wow, a decentralized group puts up a one off account to let its cells know what's what, and you think it's automatically a false flag.
Correct. Antifa has no centralized leadership that speaks for them. You will believe ANYTHING.

Yet they always seem to show up at these things. One off twitter accounts are perfect for that type of coordination.

View attachment 342491

LINK

Incorrect, your statement made it clear that you believe thugs are black. Trump didn't say that, you did by pretending, as liberals seem to do, that you know what somebody's REALLY saying even though they say something different. So, yes, minus evidence to the contrary, you apparently believe thugs are black.

View attachment 342491

LINK

LINK

=====

Try to convince blacks your dog whistles aren't dog whistles.

The word thug has been for all kinds of people, you have yet to show it was for blacks alone.

Maybe it would be better for you to stop making delusional claims instead?

Cheers.

The word thug has been for all kinds of people, you have yet to show it was for blacks alone
Its the dog whistle. The whole point is not being able to nail it down. That's why its the dog whistle. Also predictable: your pathetic, dishonest defense of it. Also part of the dog whistle. You Idiots think you are clever, but anyone not a far right wing retard is about 10 steps ahead of you.

Forum List

Back