Twitter isn't backing down

Twitter said early Friday that a post by President Donald Trump about the protests overnight in Minneapolis glorified violence because of the historical context of his last line: "When the looting starts, the shooting starts."

The phrase was used both by Miami's police chief, Walter Headley, in 1967, and by presidential candidate and segregationist George Wallace the following year.

Hadley used it when he addressed his department's "crackdown on ... slum hoodlums," according to a United Press International article from the time.

So, racist. Right? Everyone is careful not to use the term, but racist.

They covered up a tRump tweet glorifying violence with a warning.

I bet he's spraying spittle all over the west wing. Well, if he's awake yet.

Twitter is worthless and pointless. What serious value does it hold?

:auiqs.jpg:

It appears YOU never read his tweet since he never "glorified violence" in it at all!

View attachment 342491

LINK

You are so easy to snooker, that is easy when you let others tell you what to believe.

Twitter screws up again.....
He threatened to shoot people.

Reality.

ask trump. he is the one addicted to it.

It appears YOU never read his tweet since he never "glorified violence" in it at all!

View attachment 342491

LINK

You are so easy to snooker, that is easy when you let others tell you what to believe.

Trump called them thugs. That's a dog whistle and Trump knows it. I hope blacks show up this November.

When the looting starts the shooting starts? So looting is a death sentence? What have we become? The worst part of America is in the White House.

You are truly blind, since the word "thug" isn't in this tweet, that Twitter responded to, here it is again:

View attachment 342494

:cuckoo:
you are a colossal dumbass. the offending post is masked. if you click "view", can you manage that? then the idiotic post will be revealed.
tRumplings aren't the sharpest tacks in the box.

Apparently a lot of people are addicted to it because the cocksuckers censoring and banning of accounts is driving people nuts.
I don't get it...I had an account for about a month so I could follow my team. I thought it was the dumbest shit ever invented, and deleted my account. Faceberg too. Worthless, dumbed down drivel.

Have you been watching the news today? Fake News is thinly veiling a go ahead for continued violence.

We have people hoping for the worse with this virus followed by people cheering on destruction of life and limb out of both F sides of their mouths.

We should be rioting against this anti American scum.

Apparently a lot of people are addicted to it because the cocksuckers censoring and banning of accounts is driving people nuts.
I don't get it...I had an account for about a month so I could follow my team. I thought it was the dumbest shit ever invented, and deleted my account. Faceberg too. Worthless, dumbed down drivel.
When Twitter LIGHTS UP, I know what all the basement dwelling tit suckers opinion is. So the opposite is usually true.

My g

View attachment 342491

LINK

Trump called them thugs. That's a dog whistle and Trump knows it. I hope blacks show up this November.

When the looting starts the shooting starts? So looting is a death sentence? What have we become? The worst part of America is in the White House.

You are truly blind, since the word "thug" isn't in this tweet, that Twitter responded to, here it is again:

View attachment 342494

you are a colossal dumbass. the offending post is masked. if you click "view", can you manage that? then the idiotic post will be revealed.

Once again:

View attachment 342496

Twitter keeps hiding the rest of it, the White House posted this in full:

The official White House Twitter account on Friday morning reposted the hidden tweet in full. Twitter again hid it. A spokesperson for Twitter on Friday confirmed it placed a notice on the identical tweet because of "the historical context of the last line, its connection to violence, and the risk it could inspire similar actions today."

The president struck back at Twitter in a tweet, claiming the company was targeting him and reinforcing his earlier threat of regulation.

LINK

and,

Twitter hides Trump's tweet for violating its rules about glorifying violence

LINK

=================

Twitter is going to lose this argument

American Thinker

Charge Twitter with a campaign finance violation

LINK
First we should ask Republicans if they would even mind if Trump said what we say he said or would they defend his comments.

:)

Still like L.K. Eder, you have nothing to counter what I said.

Keep struggling, it is all you have to show.
My goD, are you really this stupid?

You really should stop, you are making a huge fool of yourself here.

My g

View attachment 342491

LINK

View attachment 342494

Once again:

View attachment 342496

Twitter keeps hiding the rest of it, the White House posted this in full:

The official White House Twitter account on Friday morning reposted the hidden tweet in full. Twitter again hid it. A spokesperson for Twitter on Friday confirmed it placed a notice on the identical tweet because of "the historical context of the last line, its connection to violence, and the risk it could inspire similar actions today."

The president struck back at Twitter in a tweet, claiming the company was targeting him and reinforcing his earlier threat of regulation.

LINK

and,

Twitter hides Trump's tweet for violating its rules about glorifying violence

LINK

=================

Twitter is going to lose this argument

American Thinker

Charge Twitter with a campaign finance violation

LINK
First we should ask Republicans if they would even mind if Trump said what we say he said or would they defend his comments.

:)

Still like L.K. Eder, you have nothing to counter what I said.

Keep struggling, it is all you have to show.
My goD, are you really this stupid?

You really should stop, you are making a huge fool of yourself here.
that ship has sailed carrying sundownertommy into the sunset.

View attachment 342491

LINK

View attachment 342494

Trump said the thugs rioting/looting should be shot. Spin all you want. Black people know you are fos.

Stop manspaining what trump said/meant. Racist fuckers.

You didn't post the evidence at all.

Snicker....
you apparently cannot click view, and read the post that was masked. it is too difficult for you.

You are too stupid to realize twitter has HIDDEN the rest of it, I just posted a link to the full tweet, of which twitter hides part of it.
of course you could not admit that you were wrong and instead lash out like a 12 year old so called president. shocker.

the masked tweet contains the glorifiying violence part, duh.

you idiot posted repeatedly the unchanged preceding tweet, and stated that the word "thug" is not in this tweet.

reroll idiody:
"You are truly blind, since the word "thug" isn't in this tweet, that Twitter responded to, here it is again:"

I didn't realize you can see invisible parts of a tweet, why didn't you say so....

:rolleyes:

No he didn't "glorify violence" here are his actual words:

“These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!”

LINK

Twitter and you thinks he is glorifying violence, Merriam-Webster thinks it means something else:

"to make glorious by bestowing honor, praise, or admiration"

He didn't do anything of the kind.

by the way those "thugs" are committing a lot of serious crimes, but that doesn't bother you at all as you are too busy hating Trump.

Wrote this earlier on another thread about this. My first reaction was, how is that glorifying violence?
lol
Jack is slapping him back. Since Trump was talking about the "military" (National Guard), I question if he was "glorifying violence." Twitter's policy has an exception for "state actors" and looters are not a "protected group."

I don't understand why the looting is the big concern for Trump when the police station was burned. To me that seems the more serious situation. If the NG can be brought in, what is Trump waiting for?

No, I don't think the NG will come out with guns blazing. They've been trained to deal with unarmed civilians. That remark by Trump was ..... well, maybe it was "glorifying violence." Didn't need to be mentioned.

It didn't need to be mentioned. Besides, Minnesota had already activated 500 NG when Trump rolled out of bed and made his offer to play tough guy. These are citizens, NOT carrying guns, who are angry about police brutality. This situation is not helped by shooting at these people. I promise you.

Trump tends to talk too much, sometime goes way across the line, offending people in the process, sometimes stupidly offensive, it is why I cringe when he uses Twitter.

But he wasn't "glorifying" violence, that is a media fabrication.
Depends on how you look at it. See this is the underlying problem with ALL of this. We have to use some form of judgment on whether something is or isn't fair, true, etc. etc. And people have different judgments. So those decisions are inevitably going to cause arguments, in themselves.

I can see it either way.
Whether something it true or not is not a judgement call.

Sorry.

To me? None.

To several million tRumplings it is all.

To me? None.

Yes...because only Trumpsters have Twitter accounts. Seriously?

You guys need a group tissue.

Deal with it.
Huh? Nobody here is upset, kiddo. We're cheering them on.
We see. We know. We will remember
Ooooh.... Vague threats from the low IQ set.

I'm terrified. Lololololololol!!!

You are to stupid to be terrified.

In some ways I envy your obliviousness..
Lol, you've got that totally backwards. I'd have to be an idiot to be scared of someone like you.

To me? None.

No, but they are the ones who slavishly follow Cheeto Jesus's twits.

You guys need a group tissue.

Deal with it.
Huh? Nobody here is upset, kiddo. We're cheering them on.
We see. We know. We will remember
Ooooh.... Vague threats from the low IQ set.

I'm terrified. Lololololololol!!!

You are to stupid to be terrified.

In some ways I envy your obliviousness..
Lol, you've got that totally backwards. I'd have to be an idiot to be scared of someone like you.

I don't think you are afraid of me. As I said...you are to stupid to be terrified of anything.

It is apparent you don't know how to read or comprehend.

Get you money back from your school district....you were screwed.

To me? None.

No, but they are the ones who slavishly follow Cheeto Jesus's twits.
More bullshit...the left media suckles on Trumps tweets like a newborn kitten....you shitlibs then live vicariously through their drama as they breathlessly churn out drama queen story time...see the chain?

At the end of the day it is all truly inane horseshit from both sides.

Forum List

Back