Twitter is so WOKE.... They have solved racism.

Andylusion

Platinum Member
Jan 23, 2014
Central Ohio
Now this is so good. Because I know that right up until they fixed this obviously racists system, that I was a total racist. But now.... NOW... I'm so over racisms

Screen Shot 2020-07-04 at 8.30.34 AM.png

Just think of the millions of black people whose lives have been eternally improved, because twitter got rid of "Blacklist" and "Whitelist". The virtue. The Wokeness. The black square boxes. Everything is now better!

All this madness with Antifa and BLM (now a political party) has a lot of parallels with Nazi Germany.
Hordes of people passionately joining a cause they feel is justified with little or no knowledge of facts.

History is repeating.

All this madness with Antifa and BLM (now a political party) has a lot of parallels with Nazi Germany.
Hordes of people passionately joining a cause they feel is justified with little or no knowledge of facts.

History is repeating.

Their numbers are minuscule. Media magnifies them into a phony level of importance.

Smash them now. End the story.

Now this is so good. Because I know that right up until they fixed this obviously racists system, that I was a total racist. But now.... NOW... I'm so over racisms

View attachment 359083

Just think of the millions of black people whose lives have been eternally improved, because twitter got rid of "Blacklist" and "Whitelist". The virtue. The Wokeness. The black square boxes. Everything is now better!

Were they forced to use replacement terms that sound so gay?

"Prefer inclusive versions?"

Oh, they are flaming gay. Well that explains...

Forum List

Back