Twitter hits new 52 week low

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Ever since Trump left the platform, the outfit has lost literally billions in market cap.

If I were advising the CEO, I'd suggest launching negotiations with Trump to get him back on board. It would be good for business to pay Donald J. Trump as much as a billion dollars to get him posting again.

Twitter put the political health of the Country over profit. Good for them, if only for this one instance.

LONG LIVE TWITTER. SEMPER FI
WeThePeople.gif

be sure to let us know when they catch up to Twitter
Might not be as long as you think.

I dropped Twitter about a year ago, didn't even know Gettr existed before last week when MTG was banned and Joe Rogan made headlines moving to Gettr... But I'm really enjoying it.

Tulsi Gabbard joined yesterday.

I wouldn’t go that far.

I actually think social media will be the great undoing of the nation!
Man almost all of y'all are a bunch of quitters and losers that think the nation is doomed. You are wrong.

Might not be as long as you think.

I dropped Twitter about a year ago, didn't even know Gettr existed before last week when MTG was banned and Joe Rogan made headlines moving to Gettr... But I'm really enjoying it.

Tulsi Gabbard joined yesterday.

I hope it does well, then people can quit whining so much about what twitter does

Their stock value shot straight up right as Trump was banned in January 2021 and stayed up at its highest value continually since then until very recently where Twitters stock crashed back down. This according to Google stock charts.

December 2020 at around $40, Trump banned, up to around $75 and then November 2021 fell back $35 average. Not a big difference to before.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back