Twitter hard at work

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
The acting commissioner of U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) accused Twitter of removing his pro-border wall tweet and suspending his account, saying the move should "outrage every American citizen."

"They didn't lock me out, they locked you out," Mark Morgan said Thursday. "They imposed their own ideology, their own belief system to justify keeping the truth from the American people because it didn't fit their very obvious and transparent agenda."

U.S. border chief says Twitter removed pro-wall tweet, suspended account: "This should outrage every American citizen"

Execute Jack Dorsey.

Problem solved.

Public execution sounds good.
CantwellCopter.jpg

Execute Jack Dorsey.

Problem solved.
I'd wager that Dorsey, along with Mark Zuckerberg, are highly unlikely to survive another year if they succeed in swinging this election for the communist Chinese, neither of them can ever again show ugly face in light of day absent a seal team protecting them!

Well, Dorsey looks like he's preparing for an extended trip to the mountains of Afghanistan. Zuckerberg, I dunno, he'll probably just blend in with the crowd in San Francisco.

New Topics

Forum List

Back