Twitter forces Laura Ingraham to delete misinformation about Hydroxychloroquine treatment for Coronavirus.

Twitters Forces Laura Ingraham To Delete Tweet On Hydroxychloroquine As Coronavirus Treatment For Spreading Misinformation But why? Fox news is the best at passing along false information and fake news that gets people killed. Poor Laura Ingraham. She was taken out to the woodshed for spreading bs on social media about coronavirus treatments. These folks live in a bubble of fantasy nonsense, then spread the fake news on twitter to her loyal fans. Let them stay that way. To hell with them and their stupidity.

Wrong again PROGS, matter of fact Trump and company already have what appears as validation of it's benefits. It's pending further tests and stamp of approval. Meanwhile the USA is stocking up because our POTUS is smart and competent and you're not.

Do you guys ever tire of being proven wrong? Absolutely not, it doesn't stop you.
You haven't proven anything. That's why the Left always wins these debates. And how is that? By your own words of course. " Wrong?" That's you. If the Left were "wrong", then how come the drug needs "further testing and a stamp of approval?" If I were "wrong", testing and approval would not be necessary. :auiqs.jpg:You got beat with your own argument you dumb SOB.

Official testing takes a few years, if not many years. However, the anecdotal reports of it are pretty positive.

I know it would kill you people on the left if there was something that did work. I'm sure you're wishing for millions of Americans to suffer or die, simply because it might benefit you with your weak and confused candidate. As for the rest of us, we will support any hope that America gets through this, people go back to work, the economy turns the other way around, and once again, give you no chance at getting the White House. People are more important than politics to us.
Trump doubles down on unproven drugs to treat and prevent coronavirus Why do these Trump toads insist on listening to a cult leader? It's insane. That medicine is for other diseases. Get out of your Trump bubble. Trump has already failed on every level imaginable. And continues to fail every day.

He only failed in your mind and the rest of the commies. The rest of us open-minded people realize Trump had nothing to do with the virus, as it's a worldwide pandemic--not domestic. The President and his people (who he gives most of the credit to) are staying in touch with the people every day, explaining our strategies and accomplishments which are many and amazing actually.

Of course, I don't expect you to realize that. Outside of Fox, the MSM decided to not air his daily press conferences. There is a reason for that.
More fucking lies. No one ever said Trump had something to do with the virus. That's your invention. Trump failed from day one with the response and his multiple lies without any policy or plan to solve it. And that continues every day. People with the sense of a grasshopper shouldn't be airing any of his press conferences because he makes a laughing stock out of himself and the country. Never in my life have I ever seen anyone more unfit for this job than this fucking idiot.

And there you go. You said it yourself. It doesn't matter what Trump is doing (or isn't doing) you will spread your TDS like COVID itself. That's why you will not tune into a real news station to watch his daily press conferences.
His factual failed track record of lies since this started speaks for itself. No one with a functioning brain at this point would continue listening to a loser and a liar. It defies all laws of reason and intelligence. Only cult followers would keep listening to him. And those type people are truly, and I do mean truly, mentally sick. Carry on.
You couldnt not lie... Twitter is going to pay dearly for thier pushing of censorship on truth about the drugs actual response... I know they are driven by left wing hate but its going to cost them millions... I say fuckem! they want to play we should make the Twitter liars pay!
Twitter would be liable for allowing Ingrahams misinformation to get out, that could kill people. She's a fucking idiot, and Twitter did the right thing. Get your head out of your ass. The drug hasn't been approved; Trump doubles down on unproven drugs to treat and prevent coronavirus
Your so ignorant its not funny...

I hope you decline this drug after you get infected.. better yet keep it from you like you want to keep it from others... GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Twitters Forces Laura Ingraham To Delete Tweet On Hydroxychloroquine As Coronavirus Treatment For Spreading Misinformation But why? Fox news is the best at passing along false information and fake news that gets people killed. Poor Laura Ingraham. She was taken out to the woodshed for spreading bs on social media about coronavirus treatments. These folks live in a bubble of fantasy nonsense, then spread the fake news on twitter to her loyal fans. Let them stay that way. To hell with them and their stupidity.

Wrong again PROGS, matter of fact Trump and company already have what appears as validation of it's benefits. It's pending further tests and stamp of approval. Meanwhile the USA is stocking up because our POTUS is smart and competent and you're not.

Do you guys ever tire of being proven wrong? Absolutely not, it doesn't stop you.
You haven't proven anything. That's why the Left always wins these debates. And how is that? By your own words of course. " Wrong?" That's you. If the Left were "wrong", then how come the drug needs "further testing and a stamp of approval?" If I were "wrong", testing and approval would not be necessary. :auiqs.jpg:You got beat with your own argument you dumb SOB.

Official testing takes a few years, if not many years. However, the anecdotal reports of it are pretty positive.

I know it would kill you people on the left if there was something that did work. I'm sure you're wishing for millions of Americans to suffer or die, simply because it might benefit you with your weak and confused candidate. As for the rest of us, we will support any hope that America gets through this, people go back to work, the economy turns the other way around, and once again, give you no chance at getting the White House. People are more important than politics to us.
Trump doubles down on unproven drugs to treat and prevent coronavirus Why do these Trump toads insist on listening to a cult leader? It's insane. That medicine is for other diseases. Get out of your Trump bubble. Trump has already failed on every level imaginable. And continues to fail every day.

He only failed in your mind and the rest of the commies. The rest of us open-minded people realize Trump had nothing to do with the virus, as it's a worldwide pandemic--not domestic. The President and his people (who he gives most of the credit to) are staying in touch with the people every day, explaining our strategies and accomplishments which are many and amazing actually.

Of course, I don't expect you to realize that. Outside of Fox, the MSM decided to not air his daily press conferences. There is a reason for that.
More fucking lies. No one ever said Trump had something to do with the virus. That's your invention. Trump failed from day one with the response and his multiple lies without any policy or plan to solve it. And that continues every day. People with the sense of a grasshopper shouldn't be airing any of his press conferences because he makes a laughing stock out of himself and the country. Never in my life have I ever seen anyone more unfit for this job than this fucking idiot.

And there you go. You said it yourself. It doesn't matter what Trump is doing (or isn't doing) you will spread your TDS like COVID itself. That's why you will not tune into a real news station to watch his daily press conferences.
His factual failed track record of lies since this started speaks for itself. No one with a functioning brain at this point would continue listening to a loser and a liar. It defies all laws of reason and intelligence. Only cult followers would keep listening to him. And those type people are truly, and I do mean truly, mentally sick. Carry on.
You couldnt not lie... Twitter is going to pay dearly for thier pushing of censorship on truth about the drugs actual response... I know they are driven by left wing hate but its going to cost them millions... I say fuckem! they want to play we should make the Twitter liars pay!
Twitter would be liable for allowing Ingrahams misinformation to get out, that could kill people. She's a fucking idiot, and Twitter did the right thing. Get your head out of your ass. The drug hasn't been approved; Trump doubles down on unproven drugs to treat and prevent coronavirus

On the contrary. The FDA approved of the combo drugs last week. Where were you at? See what I'm saying when I advised you to watch real news instead of continuing propaganda?

I’m sure she gives a shit about another left wing moron on Twitter.

Actually, I do it for benefit of the casual passer-by.

And I'll have you know she's actually responded to my trolling on her evening show. Heh heh. So I know she reads em. Like the time I had to teach her followers what a compound republic was, for instance ,after she had em half wy brainwashed into believing we were 'a democracy.' Then she's gonna get on her little show talking about , oh no, we're a representative democracy, blah blah blah.

She's a half-wit.
THEN SHE HAS YOU BEAT BY A FACTOR OF 100...

On the contrary. The FDA approved of the combo drugs last week. Where were you at? See what I'm saying when I advised you to watch real news instead of continuing propaganda?
it is a hateful ignorant turd... its time to wipe and flush!

Its acting like a CNN reporter...

Well......we know how the left is. They only do and say what they're told.

What I want to know is, how are so many people getting their hands on a prescription drug? I assume it's prescription, isn't it? Why do people have to be warned not to take it? Where in hell are they going to get it?
How can it be a prescription? There is no government approved prescription for Covid-19. People like Ingraham who pedal in cultist like unproven remedies for viruses on Fox fake news, cater to an audience of one cultist chief, while the rest of them would take the magic medicine of unknown value to the cemetery with them , if Trump and his consiglieri Ingraham told them to.
You hadn't heard about all the studies of the anti-malarial drug I'm not going to attempt to spell? It's been used for years, and people are being chastised for saying it works on Covid 19 (it's still being researched for effectiveness on Covid 19 with some positive results) but it has been around for years. THAT is the prescription drug I'm referring to.

I know about the drug hydroxychloroquine and would want it and the other prescription drugs to make the cocktail. However, I would never self-administer it with severe symptoms of COVID-19. One would have to find a doctor who has administered it for COVID-19. The ER doctors may not be even aware of it, so it would be something to consider if you have the coronavirus and are experience more serious pains. It's a difficult situation right now, so just to discard it because of politics would be stupid.

ER doctors are aware of all credible claims of a cure, and most false claims. You think they don't have better sources of information than listening to some cable TV Barbie?

Why do you think ER doctors are overwhelmed? If you get it and the start of pneumonia, the ER doctors are going to have to give you an oxygen kit and send you home. First, we still do not have adequate testing. California is farked. I already waited a week and gave up. The only way I can gauge how much COVID-19 we have is based on the deaths, but have no idea where they are trending. The flattening the curve hasn't happened. A better test would have been what Germany developed and I hear South Korea may have developed the best test in PCR (polymerase chain reaction); It just requires one tube instead of three so is much faster.

If ER doctors are overwhelmed, it's because of lack of equipment, and patients who are asking for snake oil cures.

The president believes in ventilators, not hydroxychloroquine therapy. He has used government to get GM and others to start to manufacture ventilators. He has made no move that I am aware of to have drug companies produce the drug. He doesn't believe in it, other than just to say something to give his followers hope.

For Immediate Release:March 30, 2020
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today announced the following actions taken in its ongoing response effort to the COVID-19 pandemic:

• On March 28, 2020, the FDA issued an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to allow hydroxychloroquine sulfate and chloroquine phosphate products donated to the Strategic National Stockpile(SNS) to be distributed and used for certain hospitalized patients with COVID-19. These drugs will be distributed from the SNS to states for doctors to prescribe to adolescent and adult patients hospitalized with COVID-19, as appropriate, when a clinical trial is not available or feasible. The EUA requires that fact sheets that provide important information about using chloroquine phosphate and hydroxychloroquine sulfate in treating COVID-19 be made available to health care providers and patients, including the known risks and drug interactions. The SNS, managed by ASPR, will work with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to ship donated doses to states.

Google it. It was effective on a small number of patients in France and others started exploring it as a potential treatment. You're right it isn't proven to be effective yet, as far as formally completed studies, but it's promising.
I think some of you are still not getting it. I'm all for the drug if it works. But it has to be administered in the right way through clinical trials. And what are we talking about there? Fauci wants to approach any promising drug through caution and clinical trials. Most all of us have some kind of underlying condition. Therefore, it has to be approached cautiously because of that. You can't just give it to any old Joe who may have a lot of other health conditions. It's not just science, but common sense. Trump and his band of misfit criminals are more than willing to throw anything up against the wall to see if it sticks, because they could give two shits about human life. Trump just cares about the economy and his illegal election.

What the hell?

The best way not to get the virus is to get the virus and toughen it out .

I know about the drug hydroxychloroquine and would want it and the other prescription drugs to make the cocktail. However, I would never self-administer it with severe symptoms of COVID-19. One would have to find a doctor who has administered it for COVID-19. The ER doctors may not be even aware of it, so it would be something to consider if you have the coronavirus and are experience more serious pains. It's a difficult situation right now, so just to discard it because of politics would be stupid.

ER doctors are aware of all credible claims of a cure, and most false claims. You think they don't have better sources of information than listening to some cable TV Barbie?

Why do you think ER doctors are overwhelmed? If you get it and the start of pneumonia, the ER doctors are going to have to give you an oxygen kit and send you home. First, we still do not have adequate testing. California is farked. I already waited a week and gave up. The only way I can gauge how much COVID-19 we have is based on the deaths, but have no idea where they are trending. The flattening the curve hasn't happened. A better test would have been what Germany developed and I hear South Korea may have developed the best test in PCR (polymerase chain reaction); It just requires one tube instead of three so is much faster.

If ER doctors are overwhelmed, it's because of lack of equipment, and patients who are asking for snake oil cures.

That's part of it, but it's more lack of testing and then seeing an explosion of seriously ill patients come it. I would not want to get to the point of being put on a ventilator even if they had one. Are you sure you know how COVID-19 kills you? I thought I knew, but had no freakin' idea, and I had two friends, one a best friend, die of pneumonia.

Instead, give me and my family some of those N95 quality masks and hydroxychloroquine and the others prescription drugs to make cocktails in case we come down with COVID-19 and need to find a doctor to mix it and administer to us.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today announced the following actions taken in its ongoing response effort to the COVID-19 pandemic:

• On March 28, 2020, the FDA issued an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) to allow hydroxychloroquine sulfate and chloroquine phosphate products donated to the Strategic National Stockpile(SNS) to be distributed and used for certain hospitalized patients with COVID-19. These drugs will be distributed from the SNS to states for doctors to prescribe to adolescent and adult patients hospitalized with COVID-19, as appropriate, when a clinical trial is not available or feasible. The EUA requires that fact sheets that provide important information about using chloroquine phosphate and hydroxychloroquine sulfate in treating COVID-19 be made available to health care providers and patients, including the known risks and drug interactions. The SNS, managed by ASPR, will work with the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to ship donated doses to states.
And what happens when the stockpiles run out for patients with Lupus and malaria, that we know are effective? You see, this is reckless.

What the hell?

The best way not to get the virus is to get the virus and toughen it out .
Natural selection is coming for you.

And what happens when the stockpiles run out for patients with Lupus and malaria, that we know are effective? You see, this is reckless.
squaaaak

squaaaakk

squaaaak

That's all you do.. ya damn parrot...

You've been told its authorized...

You've been shown that there is mountains of positive evidence..

You've even been shown that these drugs are coming from the national stockpile...

but all you do is SQUAAAAAAKKKK

I hate to use the B word for women. But she is the biggest B**** on earth.

I hate to use the B word for women. But she is the biggest B**** on earth.
As long as you also leverage it as freely toward males who display the same behaviors I don't see an issue. I've never viewed it as a gender specific term at all. Most of the biggest bitches I know are male. We have one for president currently.

Well......we know how the left is. They only do and say what they're told.
If they did not have a counterpart exhibiting an identically oppositional mandated-from-above behavioral pattern, you all would not be able to recognize each other.

Forum List

Back