Twitter forces Laura Ingraham to delete misinformation about Hydroxychloroquine treatment for Coronavirus.

Twitters Forces Laura Ingraham To Delete Tweet On Hydroxychloroquine As Coronavirus Treatment For Spreading Misinformation But why? Fox news is the best at passing along false information and fake news that gets people killed. Poor Laura Ingraham. She was taken out to the woodshed for spreading bs on social media about coronavirus treatments. These folks live in a bubble of fantasy nonsense, then spread the fake news on twitter to her loyal fans. Let them stay that way. To hell with them and their stupidity.

Hm. But the thing is, people who take it get better. One thing I know for sure, you don't know anything more then Laura Ingram so I gues you are full of the same amount of shit.

Twitters Forces Laura Ingraham To Delete Tweet On Hydroxychloroquine As Coronavirus Treatment For Spreading Misinformation But why? Fox news is the best at passing along false information and fake news that gets people killed. Poor Laura Ingraham. She was taken out to the woodshed for spreading bs on social media about coronavirus treatments. These folks live in a bubble of fantasy nonsense, then spread the fake news on twitter to her loyal fans. Let them stay that way. To hell with them and their stupidity.

Hm. But the thing is, people who take it get better. One thing I know for sure, you don't know anything more then Laura Ingram so I gues you are full of the same amount of shit.
We have no evidence of that yet; How the WH mishandled first 70 days of coronavirus crisis

Wrong again PROGS, matter of fact Trump and company already have what appears as validation of it's benefits. It's pending further tests and stamp of approval. Meanwhile the USA is stocking up because our POTUS is smart and competent and you're not.

Do you guys ever tire of being proven wrong? Absolutely not, it doesn't stop you.
You haven't proven anything. That's why the Left always wins these debates. And how is that? By your own words of course. " Wrong?" That's you. If the Left were "wrong", then how come the drug needs "further testing and a stamp of approval?" If I were "wrong", testing and approval would not be necessary. :auiqs.jpg:You got beat with your own argument you dumb SOB.

Official testing takes a few years, if not many years. However, the anecdotal reports of it are pretty positive.

I know it would kill you people on the left if there was something that did work. I'm sure you're wishing for millions of Americans to suffer or die, simply because it might benefit you with your weak and confused candidate. As for the rest of us, we will support any hope that America gets through this, people go back to work, the economy turns the other way around, and once again, give you no chance at getting the White House. People are more important than politics to us.
Trump doubles down on unproven drugs to treat and prevent coronavirus Why do these Trump toads insist on listening to a cult leader? It's insane. That medicine is for other diseases. Get out of your Trump bubble. Trump has already failed on every level imaginable. And continues to fail every day.

He only failed in your mind and the rest of the commies. The rest of us open-minded people realize Trump had nothing to do with the virus, as it's a worldwide pandemic--not domestic. The President and his people (who he gives most of the credit to) are staying in touch with the people every day, explaining our strategies and accomplishments which are many and amazing actually.

Of course, I don't expect you to realize that. Outside of Fox, the MSM decided to not air his daily press conferences. There is a reason for that.
More fucking lies. No one ever said Trump had something to do with the virus. That's your invention. Trump failed from day one with the response and his multiple lies without any policy or plan to solve it. And that continues every day. People with the sense of a grasshopper shouldn't be airing any of his press conferences because he makes a laughing stock out of himself and the country. Never in my life have I ever seen anyone more unfit for this job than this fucking idiot.

And there you go. You said it yourself. It doesn't matter what Trump is doing (or isn't doing) you will spread your TDS like COVID itself. That's why you will not tune into a real news station to watch his daily press conferences.
His factual failed track record of lies since this started speaks for itself. No one with a functioning brain at this point would continue listening to a loser and a liar. It defies all laws of reason and intelligence. Only cult followers would keep listening to him. And those type people are truly, and I do mean truly, mentally sick. Carry on.
You couldnt not lie... Twitter is going to pay dearly for thier pushing of censorship on truth about the drugs actual response... I know they are driven by left wing hate but its going to cost them millions... I say fuckem! they want to play we should make the Twitter liars pay!
Twitter would be liable for allowing Ingrahams misinformation to get out, that could kill people. She's a fucking idiot, and Twitter did the right thing. Get your head out of your ass. The drug hasn't been approved; Trump doubles down on unproven drugs to treat and prevent coronavirus
Your so ignorant its not funny...

I hope you decline this drug after you get infected.. better yet keep it from you like you want to keep it from others... GO FUCK YOURSELF!
Knock yourself out. The drug has not been proven and natural selection is looking for you. And after seventy plus days of Trumps denials, hoaxes, lies, misinformation, profiteering, and genocide, no one with a functioning brain takes anything Trump says seriously. He is the lead clown in his own clown show with an audience of one. Fuck that pos scum bag. He does nothing but kill people. He's worthless.https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/how-the-wh-mishandled-first-70-days-of-coronavirus-crisis-81676357904

I hate to use the B word for women. But she is the biggest B**** on earth.
Evil is a better word.

We have no evidence of that yet; How the WH mishandled first 70 days of coronavirus crisis

Yes you do, you just haven heard it on MSNBC yet.

I hate to use the B word for women. But she is the biggest B**** on earth.
Evil is a better word.
Without even listening to what she says...her facial expressions tells you she is evil.
Just like Hannity and Tucker.

Forum List

Back