Twitter fact checks Trump’s tweet, citing CNN and Washington Post as sources

If mail in voting produces voter fraud why does Trump his family members and people on his staff vote by mail?
It is convenient for the elite to use, but the rest of us are frauds because we don't vote for them. Something like that, maybe.

For sure, Superior Sources than Fox News, the conspiracy go to source for Trump for the past 3+ years and his Orange Devotees.
I haven't forgotten how CNN pushed Russia bullshit and the Schiff Sham maybe you have but most haven't.
I have not forgotten a single thing and you don't speak for most. Read Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller's report.

I read the part that counts vol. 1 not the opinionated volume 2
The only election interference that happened was conducted by the obama administration
No you did not.
So what part from the Mueller report brought impeachment charges against the president?
And again
The only election interference that happened was conducted by the obama administration
No. That never happened.

Here, read and answer your own queston about the Muller report in regard to the impeachment charges.

So as usual Trumpenstein will throw a fit, warn he will take action, it will go away in a week or so and as usual he will have done NOTHING despite google,twitter,youtube,facebook etc has been censoring the right for YEARS....
And you'll still be TDS stupid
Oh cuckservative its not TDS its just observing Trumps pattern over the past 3 years.
TDS handicaps brain function it retards people.
And Trump Cultism makes you think he can do NO WRONG. Try looking at things with a HINT of open mindedness.
you leftist are part of a cult it's called the DNC
democrat national cultist
LMAO me a leftist..LMAO! Holy shit that's funny as hell.
Delusional people do have a problem with reality TDS makes it impossible to have a functioning brain thought
LMAO...you don't even realize you are talking about yourself and EVERY other trump cultist who thinks Trump has NEVER done anything wrong.
TDS makes the infected delusional

For sure, Superior Sources than Fox News, the conspiracy go to source for Trump for the past 3+ years and his Orange Devotees.
I haven't forgotten how CNN pushed Russia bullshit and the Schiff Sham maybe you have but most haven't.
I have not forgotten a single thing and you don't speak for most. Read Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller's report.

I read the part that counts vol. 1 not the opinionated volume 2
No you did not.
So what part from the Mueller report brought impeachment charges against the president?
And again
No. That never happened.

Here, read and answer your own queston about the Muller report in regard to the impeachment charges.
OH BUT obama using the DOJ did try to interfere with the 2016 election

D
So as usual Trumpenstein will throw a fit, warn he will take action, it will go away in a week or so and as usual he will have done NOTHING despite google,twitter,youtube,facebook etc has been censoring the right for YEARS....
Oh cuckservative its not TDS its just observing Trumps pattern over the past 3 years.
And Trump Cultism makes you think he can do NO WRONG. Try looking at things with a HINT of open mindedness.
Delusional people do have a problem with reality TDS makes it impossible to have a functioning brain thought
LMAO...you don't even realize you are talking about yourself and EVERY other trump cultist who thinks Trump has NEVER done anything wrong.
Did you know cult members are taught to repeat the same thing over and over? You are a good cult member!

D
Did you know cult members are taught to repeat the same thing over and over? You are a good cult member!
you keep repeating a lot of things cultist
TDS inflects the weak-minded President Trump was the trigger

And the CNN lackeys sing in harmony.......How in the Hell do you people keep a straight face?
We People don't keep a straight face. We smile, laugh, read, check the facts, and at the end of the day, take care of our families and break bread.
Nice deflection.....Do you whistle past the graveyard?
Not a deflection and we don't whistle while passing a graveyard. We leave that to the Twitter followers of Trump. Trump has been lying about mail in ballots (among a multitude of other things,) and the result is Twitter finally fact checking the POS, I mean POTUS. Pretty simple to see.

What lies are that ? Tell me the lie that your president is telling about mail in ballots....Twitter is playing politics, they care not what lies China or Venezuela posts. Why would they? You all are commies,that's why. Censorship is about as un American as it gets. Twitter is run by leftist they are not the unbiased vessel of opinions they claim...TDS has actually caused them to open themselves up to liability and I hope they are sued into oblivion.

But you brain altered leftist robots are too blind with TDS to think critically.Carry on to your destruction....

New Topics

Forum List

Back