Twitter fact checks Trump’s tweet, citing CNN and Washington Post as sources

I don't live by name brand....CNN and WAPo are lying propagandist for the Dems.Fox is not much better lately since Ailes passed his sons are taking Fox over the cliff...it means nothing that they agree....Mail in ballots is nothing more than a way for Dims to manufacture votes.

Trump lies and misinforms about anything and everything all the time. He is a vile evil man child.
Twitter needs to call out the prevaricator in chief. He lies and lies. As can be seen in forums many of his supporters believe whatever comes out of Trump’s mouth no matter how vacuous, insane or untrue. Maybe a few of them will at least spot check Trump’s lies.

Trump lies and misinforms about anything and everything all the time. He is a vile evil man child.
Twitter needs to spot check the prevaricator in chief. He lies and lies. As can be seen in forums many of his supporters believe whatever comes out of Trump’s mouth no matter how vacuous, insane or untrue. Maybe a few of them will at least spot check Trump’s lies.
I'm your fact checker you fucking liar.

And the CNN lackeys sing in harmony.......How in the Hell do you people keep a straight face?
It's time you folks started listening to reason once in awhile. WaPo checks its sources. It reports what is REALLY going on, not what is churning through the brains of the alt-right Imagineers.

You got some real documented evidence of mail in ballot voter fraud? Think about what the President is saying--that Democrats are the only ones who cheat and that they will cheat with mail in ballots just like he thinks "they" bused all those people to New Hampshire and made him lose to Hillary Clinton. Who says they were Democrats? Who says they weren't Trump supporters? It's always IMPLIED it is the evil Democrats. I can't wait until January 21 when this fucking sucker is out of office.

Twitter needs to spot check the prevaricator in chief. He lies and lies. As can be seen in forums many of his supporters believe whatever comes out of Trump’s mouth no matter how vacuous, insane or untrue. Maybe a few of them will at least spot check Trump’s lies.
YOU....LOL..You wouldn’t recognize the truth if it bit you on the ass!

Seriously ? Citing CNN and WaPo as sources .:rolleyes:

Maybe that will get his attention. Nothing else keeps him from spouting bullshit.

Maybe we should put one of those warnings on your post because all you do is spout bullshit lies.

What did I lie about there? Read it.

YOU....LOL..You wouldn’t know the truth it it bit you on the ass!
Look at the liar who believe in the Schiff Sham

Maybe that will get his attention. Nothing else keeps him from spouting bullshit.
He happens to be speaking to the American people before
the MSM has a chance to spin his words or ignore the issues he's informing us of...

Remember when he fired Comey and said he lied, you all are still in denial about that
even after IG Horowitz confirmed it.

Seriously ? Citing CNN and WaPo as sources .:rolleyes:

Maybe we should put one of those warnings on your post because all you do is spout bullshit lies.

What did I lie about there? Read it.

If you're repeating CNN and WAPO as factual that is your lie.

YOU....LOL..You wouldn’t know the truth it it bit you on the ass!
Look at the liar who believe in the Schiff Sham
Lol...Sys the moron that believes every conspiracy theory that comes his way..

Forum List

Back