Twitter Erupts After James Woods Asks For Photo Evidence Obama Attended Columbia University

Look at how Democrats tried to help Obama when Hillary and her gang smeared Odumbo during the 2008 primary.
hillary clinton started birther movement during 2008 primary - Bing video
You dumbfuck, there’s nothing in that video about birtherism. There is a serious mental defect in the conservative brain.

1233796371590.gif
You obviously didn't hear Chris Matthews. Try again.

Hillary was the first person to bring up Obama's birth place. Her campaign did that during the 2008 primary. You know that, so why do you keep pushing a lie?
How could I know that when I know it started on the rightwing site, freerepublic.com?
Well, now you know where it started. It started with the Hillary campaign in the democrat primary in 2008. Go ahead, do some research.
LOL

Correcting you, I already told you where it started. It started on freerepublic.com
No, it didn't. It started with Hillary campaign workers in the 2008 primary. I showed you the video. You'd lie about the time of day.

Just like seagulls eating garbage- Birthers lie.
images
Um, Putz prize means about as much as a Harvard education. You twits still aren't getting it. The majority of the American voters don't respect your elitist Marxist indoctrination centers.

Look at how Democrats tried to help Obama when Hillary and her gang smeared Odumbo during the 2008 primary.
You dumbfuck, there’s nothing in that video about birtherism. There is a serious mental defect in the conservative brain.

1233796371590.gif
Don’t need to. Nothing in that video spoke of Obama being born outside of the United States.

1233796371590.gif
Don’t need to. Nothing in that video spoke of Obama being born outside of the United States.
Oh, I know you're never going to admit that Hillary's campaign tried to plant that idea during the 2008 primary campaign when she was desperate. That's okay. Everyone knows the truth.

How could I know that when I know it started on the rightwing site, freerepublic.com?
Well, now you know where it started. It started with the Hillary campaign in the democrat primary in 2008. Go ahead, do some research.
LOL

Correcting you, I already told you where it started. It started on freerepublic.com
No, it didn't. It started with Hillary campaign workers in the 2008 primary. I showed you the video. You'd lie about the time of day.

images
Um, Putz prize means about as much as a Harvard education. You twits still aren't getting it. The majority of the American voters don't respect your elitist Marxist indoctrination centers.
Oh? When did that change?

1233796371590.gif
Oh, I know you're never going to admit that Hillary's campaign tried to plant that idea during the 2008 primary campaign when she was desperate. That's okay. Everyone knows the truth.
LOLOLOL

Fucking moron....

I’m still waiting for you to prove her campaign ever said Obama wasn’t born in the U.S.. :lmao:

You have to prove that before you can prove she was the first.

:dance:

LOL

images
With the election of Odumbo.

1233796371590.gif
LOLOLOL

Fucking moron....

I’m still waiting for you to prove her campaign ever said Obama wasn’t born in the U.S.. :lmao:

There is never enough proof for someone like you.

LOL

images
With the election of Odumbo.
Really? Because of Obama, most Americans have turned sour on Ivy League schools?

Got anything to back that up? Or are you just riding another wave of dementia again?

1233796371590.gif
LOLOLOL

Fucking moron....

Of course there is. All you have to do is post proof.

The only thing you proved by posting a video where they DON’T accuse Hillary’s campaign of saying Obama wasn’t born in the U.S. as evidence that Hillary’s campaign did say Obama wasn’t born in the U.S. is that you’re a fucking imbecile.

14ndylk.jpg

LOL

images

LOL Birthers live in their own echo chambers where up means down and the top Universities in America are 'elitist Marxist indoctrination centers'.

Clearly no Birther ever had an education.....let alone an 'elite education'

1233796371590.gif
Everyone knows the truth.

Which is why 'everyone' voted for Barack Obama- despite your Dear Leader's Birtherism.

LOLOLOL

Fucking moron....

Of course there is. All you have to do is post proof.

The only thing you proved by posting a video where they DON’T accuse Hillary’s campaign of saying Obama wasn’t born in the U.S. as evidence that Hillary’s campaign did say Obama wasn’t born in the U.S. is that you’re a fucking imbecile.

14ndylk.jpg

Saying that a Birther is a fucking imbecile is totally redundant.

List of birthers:

Obama, the first,
Hillary, the Second
LOLOL

Like most conservatives, you are severely brain damaged. Here, in reality, neither Obama nor Hillary every said Obama was born outside of the United States.
Obama told his publisher, and likely his colleges, that was "born in Kenya"

How did the Sunday Standard have Obama "Kenyan born" did they hire Obama publisher to write the article??

Obama Soetoro Hussein...

never attended Columbia, or anything like that

List of birthers:

Obama, the first,
Hillary, the Second
LOLOL

Like most conservatives, you are severely brain damaged. Here, in reality, neither Obama nor Hillary every said Obama was born outside of the United States.

How did the Sunday Standard have Obama "Kenyan born" did they hire Obama publisher to write the article??
Your lies fail you yet again as Obama never said any such thing.

List of birthers:

Obama, the first,
Hillary, the Second
LOLOL

Except of course his publisher explicitly said that President Obama never said he was born in Kenya to her.

Birthers lie easier than they breath.

Obama Soetoro Hussein...

never attended Columbia, or anything like that

Probably right.

Barack Hussein Obama graduated from Columbia and went on to Harvard Law school where he graduated with honors.

Now Donnie John Trump never attended Columbia- or anything like that.

Forum List

Back