Twitter employees head for the exits after Elon Musk’s ‘extremely hardcore’ work ultimatum

What do nazis and car companies have to do with one another? Right, they don't. Totally odd reply.

The market is driven by rumors and panic, that is the truth of it. Both Toyota and Ford are actually at some of their highest stock values in the last 20 years, especially Ford. Neither of which have a thing to do with Telsa. Nice, if not completely futile try. It's always amazing to see maga come running like mad dogs to protect their masters and lick their boots. Keep the faith!
You mentioned nazis, ffs. Of course you did. Everyone 'else' is a nazi when one really has no actual point.

Automakers in general are down since the fed started raising rates. Of course Tesla is down as well, as it is impacted by the same market forces, despite the left's attempt to spin it otherwise.

Should we look at actual data or just carry the left's water like a mindless drone, ignore that data and go right back to spewing dogma. Super job.

You mentioned nazis, ffs. Of course you did. Everyone 'else' is a nazi when one really has no actual point.

Automakers in general are down since the fed started raising rates. Of course Tesla is down as well, as it is impacted by the same market forces, despite the left's attempt to spin it otherwise.

Should we look at actual data or just carry the left's water like a mindless drone, ignore that data and go right back to spewing dogma. Super job.

I mentioned that racists and neo nazis are probably swarming to twitter due to all the publicity, in reply to your claim that usage and registrations are up. What does this have to do with car companies, or car stocks in general? Are you ok? I guess the maga script you read from didn't prepare you for my reply, I'm sorry. I'm sure there's a mailing list you can get on for better scripts.

Here's the data from the last 5 years, although you can go 20+ years if you want

These are normal dips every company goes through, but assuming it was the result of a rate hike, the lowest price is just a return to the mean for these companies. The bottom hasn't fallen out like it has for Tesla. Ford has lost $4 a share since their peak of like $20, but still doing way better now than they have in the last 4+ years. Honda is one car company that never dipped during this period, they've continued climbing. Tesla has gone from a peak of $407 a share to $167 in the span of one year. More importantly, Tesla stock literally lost over 100 billion dollars in value the very next day after Elon successfully placed a bid to buy the company, back in April. That's right, over 100 billion in one day. That alone tells the whole story. Fed hikes? Did every investor suddenly think, wait a minute, the fed raise rates this year, I need to immediately sell off all my Tesla stock the very next day after Elon buys Twitter!?! LMAO. You're the drone here, that's the ironic part, you're the one projecting your dogma onto others. You can't even see straight because you got Elon's dick in your mouth.

I mentioned that racists and neo nazis are probably swarming to twitter due to all the publicity, in reply to your claim that usage and registrations are up. What does this have to do with car companies, or car stocks in general? Are you ok? I guess the maga script you read from didn't prepare you for my reply, I'm sorry. I'm sure there's a mailing list you can get on for better scripts.

Here's the data from the last 5 years, although you can go 20+ years if you want

These are normal dips every company goes through, but assuming it was the result of a rate hike, the lowest price is just a return to the mean for these companies. The bottom hasn't fallen out like it has for Tesla. Ford has lost $4 a share since their peak of like $20, but still doing way better now than they have in the last 4+ years. Honda is one car company that never dipped during this period, they've continued climbing. Tesla has gone from a peak of $407 a share to $167 in the span of one year. More importantly, Tesla stock literally lost over 100 billion dollars in value the very next day after Elon successfully placed a bid to buy the company, back in April. That's right, over 100 billion in one day. That alone tells the whole story. Fed hikes? Did every investor suddenly think, wait a minute, the fed raise rates this year, I need to immediately sell off all my Tesla stock the very next day after Elon buys Twitter!?! LMAO. You're the drone here, that's the ironic part, you're the one projecting your dogma onto others. You can't even see straight because you got Elon's dick in your mouth.
The inference that nazis are running rampant on Twitter is false. Any attempt to tie any of that, or Musk's purchase of Twitter, to a drop in Tesla stock price is a specious narrative being pushed by the left - and supported and repeated by fools that have not bothered to check the data for themselves.

Here is the US automaker's index: DJUSAU | Dow Jones U.S. Auto Manufacturers Index Overview | MarketWatch

auto index.JPG

Peaked in December 2021 at 1482. Closed today at 651. Drop of 56%.

Now let's look at Tesla. Care to guess what it has dropped or do you prefer to just guzzle the piss the left is feeding you? Well, let's see:

tesla.JPG

Peaked at 381 in November of 2021. Closed today at 167. A drop of (DRUMROLL PLEASE)

56%

Holy shit! Who could have known, when Musk has turned Twitter into a Nazi camp and tanked Twitter stock in the process!!!

LOL!

Stop believing stupid shit the left is feeding you. It makes you a fool. They DGAF, as that is their goal. But you should, unless you DGAF that they play you for a fool, then I suppose you do you.

Last edited:
The inference that nazis are running rampant on Twitter is false. Any attempt to tie any of that, or Musk's purchase of Twitter, to a drop in Tesla stock price is a specious narrative being pushed by the left - and supported and repeated by fools that have not bothered to check the data for themselves.

Here is the US automaker's index: DJUSAU | Dow Jones U.S. Auto Manufacturers Index Overview | MarketWatch

View attachment 738141

Peaked in December 2021 at 1482. Closed today at 651. Drop of 56%.

Now let's look at Tesla. Care to guess what it has dropped or do you prefer to just guzzle the piss the left is feeding you? Well, let's see:

View attachment 738140

Peaked at 381 in November of 2021. Closed today at 167. A drop of (DRUMROLL PLEASE)

56%

Holy shit! Who could have known, when Musk has turned Twitter into a Nazi camp and tanked Twitter stock in the process!!!

LOL!

Stop believing stupid shit the left is feeding you. It makes you a fool. They DGAF, as that is their goal. But you should, unless you DGAF that they play you for a fool, then I suppose you do you.

Literally no one is drawing those parrels except you. You're literally having your own internal argument with yourself, lmao. Good lord, your maga scripts suck

No, Tesla's peak was $410, at some point in Nov last year. If you can't see a 65% drop in a stock price and the erasure of nearly 700 billion dollars worth of stock value since Elon started making bids to buy Twitter and then it's eventual sale, as a direct link for the stock cratering you're blind, deaf and stupid, and I can't help you. Unlike you, I live in the real world where I can just check facts, I don't need to scour the internet for partisan blogs to tell me what I can see with my own eyes.

Closed at $167? That was 2 days ago. It closed at $150 today within 48 hours of your post, LOL. The two happiest days is the weekend because Elon can't see his stock tumble even further. The drumroll you're hearing is Elon climbing a 100 story diving board with a pile of dirt waiting for him at the bottom.

Literally no one is drawing those parrels except you. You're literally having your own internal argument with yourself, lmao. Good lord, your maga scripts suck

No, Tesla's peak was $410, at some point in Nov last year. If you can't see a 65% drop in a stock price and the erasure of nearly 700 billion dollars worth of stock value since Elon started making bids to buy Twitter and then it's eventual sale, as a direct link for the stock cratering you're blind, deaf and stupid, and I can't help you. Unlike you, I live in the real world where I can just check facts, I don't need to scour the internet for partisan blogs to tell me what I can see with my own eyes.

Closed at $167? That was 2 days ago. It closed at $150 today within 48 hours of your post, LOL. The two happiest days is the weekend because Elon can't see his stock tumble even further. The drumroll you're hearing is Elon climbing a 100 story diving board with a pile of dirt waiting for him at the bottom.
52 week low today. Major stockholders now talking about replacing Musk.

Sure data is a "Maga" argument, as if that is some wild, unrelated data.

You sound like a complete moron.

Forum List

Back