Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Donating $1 Billion of His Equity in Square to COVID-19 Relief Efforts

Billionaires should not exist. Tax and seize all wealth above $120,000. It's time to make billionaires and millionaires as thing of the past. No more transferring wealth and businesses down to family. Once you die all property and assets are seized, and businesses are nationalized. We need real revolution in this country and this Trump inspired virus is our chance to finally make it happen.

I'm rooting for the virus at this point....

Pieces of shit like this should have been aborted.

Nationalize, huh? That is very communist of you.
Yes. How DARE Jack make a great success of himself and spread the wealth! BTW, where are all the Democrats? I have heard very little of any rich democrats or Hollywood giving any of THEIR wealth.

Billionaires should not exist. Tax and seize all wealth above $120,000. It's time to make billionaires and millionaires as thing of the past. No more transferring wealth and businesses down to family. Once you die all property and assets are seized, and businesses are nationalized. We need real revolution in this country and this Trump inspired virus is our chance to finally make it happen.

I wonder where these fruit cakes are coming from?
Universities across America.

Just a billion dollars? A single billion? Really. This is an unreal joke. These rich scum think that giving a little bit of money makes up for all the harm they have caused. Tax him and every other millionaire/billionaire's wealth at 100% and give that money to every PoC in America. It's time we start nationalizing all of these businesses that have harmed so many PoC and other marginalized groups in their destructive quests for wealth.
Anyone that uses PoC is a PoS. And I think you’re a troll.

Just a billion dollars? A single billion? Really. This is an unreal joke. These rich scum think that giving a little bit of money makes up for all the harm they have caused. Tax him and every other millionaire/billionaire's wealth at 100% and give that money to every PoC in America. It's time we start nationalizing all of these businesses that have harmed so many PoC and other marginalized groups in their destructive quests for wealth.
Yes. How DARE Jack make a great success of himself and spread the wealth! BTW, where are all the Democrats? I have heard very little of any rich democrats or Hollywood giving any of THEIR wealth.

This guy has to be a troll.

Jack is very much a troll. Only a troll would create an alt-right fascist supporting site like Twitter. For those who doubt his nazi ties, remember that he also went on the alt-right adjacent hate speech propagandist Joe Rogan's podcast.
How odd it must be to ever feel compelled to defend or praise a billionaire. If this wasn't all about him then we wouldn't have heard anything about. Instead he would have silently donated it without wanting attention. Similar to how the Chinese billionaire Jack Ma selflessly donated masks and tests to third-world nations like America, but did so out of kindness and not for evil capitalistic selfish personal gain. Too bad our billionaires do not step up to the plate the way Chinese billionaires have.

Please keep posting here...I beg you

How old are you, 10? BTW your handle proves you're just a greedy child.

How old are you, 10? BTW your handle proves you're just a greedy child.

A ten year old would have far better sense.

How odd it must be to ever feel compelled to defend or praise a billionaire. If this wasn't all about him then we wouldn't have heard anything about. Instead he would have silently donated it without wanting attention. Similar to how the Chinese billionaire Jack Ma selflessly donated masks and tests to third-world nations like America, but did so out of kindness and not for evil capitalistic selfish personal gain. Too bad our billionaires do not step up to the plate the way Chinese billionaires have.
WRONG MANY large US companies have or are in the process of giving multi millions to the cause and american billionaire s are coming to the front too

A billion is a lot of money. How much have YOU donated to the emergency?
Personally I have donated none. I have offered to help a single welfare mother to move and I paid a guy 50 bucks to mow my lawn because he said he was laid off. But outside of that NOTHING. YOU?
Good for you, you old drunk. I plan on taking the $1,200 stimulus check I get and passing it along to a couple of people that are in need. Luckily for me, I am able to work from home and still get paid my full salary.
So, like me....you have done NOTHING. Toot your own horn some more motherfucker
Gramps You are a skinflint

WRONG MANY large US companies have or are in the process of giving multi millions to the cause and american billionaire s are coming to the front too

This US companies and billionaires are doing it for selfish capitalistic reasons. They are not doing it because it's right thing to do. Therefore they deserve ridicule and scorn for their selfish acts disguised as to appear selfless. That is why Chinese billionaires like Jack Ma deserve credit, because they truly want to help the world be a better place.

This US companies and billionaires are doing it for selfish capitalistic reasons. They are not doing it because it's right thing to do. Therefore they deserve ridicule and scorn for their selfish acts disguised as to appear selfless. That is why Chinese billionaires like Jack Ma deserve credit, because they truly want to help the world be a better place.

They REALLY ARE THIS STUPID...

They're telling you they are..... It's not just me...

I gave a homeless man a piece of chewing gum once. It had already lost it's flavor.

Forum List

Back