Twitter blinked

Twitter has unlocked the N.Y. Post Twitter account guess they realized they weren’t coming off very good in this battle.
Twitter Unlocks New York Post Account After Two-Week Standoff
they held out long enough to run out the clock ........now they believe that they cant be accused of suppressing speech to influence the election ....... the damage is done and they are happy with themselves.
Don't be a baby. Start your owns social media, income generating platform and operate it the way you like. They just do not want to be blindly used as a tool for possible disinformation. I have never had a twitter account. They do not bother me.

Dorsey should have never censored it in the first place!:mad:

but it's good they are back!

1604105398402.png

Twitter has unlocked the N.Y. Post Twitter account guess they realized they weren’t coming off very good in this battle.
they held out long enough to run out the clock ........now they believe that they cant be accused of suppressing speech to influence the election ....... the damage is done and they are happy with themselves.
Don't be a baby. Start your owns social media, income generating platform and operate it the way you like. They just do not want to be blindly used as a tool for possible disinformation. I have never had a twitter account. They do not bother me.
im sure it doesnt ......... you have no problem with the restriction of speech you dont agree with do you commie ...

They still need to be punished severely.....................tax audit, getting rid of their tax loop holes, fined for interfering in the election, FCC rules violation charges and nice civil suit at the least.
Start a go fund me site and quit whining and pouting.

im sure it doesnt ......... you have no problem with the restriction of speech you dont agree with do you commie ...
Only when the government restricts it. I do not care if a private enterprise does it, comrade. Better luck back at the troll farm in St Petersburg.

They still need to be punished severely.....................tax audit, getting rid of their tax loop holes, fined for interfering in the election, FCC rules violation charges and nice civil suit at the least.
Class action---would be a nice start.

Class action---would be a nice start.
Yep. Go sue somebody. It is the trump way, even though he loses most.

Only when the government restricts it. I do not care if a private enterprise does it, comrade. Better luck back at the troll farm in St Petersburg.
twitter ,social media the msm are in league with the democratic party [government] and leadership ....commie

twitter ,social media the msm are in league with the democratic party [government] and leadership ....commie

Of course they are, total scum! :mad-61:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, and trump is in league with the Russians, Erdegon, Lil Kim and the murderous Saudi prince and maybe the Chicoms against us, NATO and the rest of the free world. Go peddle your fish, ma'am or do you just need a bath?

The damage has been done already. They better hope Trump wins, or they are going to experience a massive drop off of users in about 3 days after the election.

I've been shadowbanned constantly, accused of being a bot three times, every time banned. Dealt with the usual accusations of being part of the Kremlin and other absurd random names.

They reinstated my account awhile back, and I thought to myself, at least for now, "F it". You need a bit of dignity in life, and they cost me about 3-4k users. I earned those followers with my arguments and logic, especially speaking out against Communism. Something they care little about.

They do pose a threat, to the principles of what makes the West great. It's as clear as day, there are wealthy, lazy deep pockets, who despise Americans and your history. The dangerous part is that they are wealthy and the least diverse in thought. If Trump doesn't win, good luck to the few patriots left, it's going to be Chinas century. This is almost assured. We've seen how rabid they are.

The damage has been done already. They better hope Trump wins, or they are going to experience a massive drop off of users in about 3 days after the election.

I've been shadowbanned constantly, accused of being a bot three times, every time banned. Dealt with the usual accusations of being part of the Kremlin and other absurd random names.

They reinstated my account awhile back, and I thought to myself, at least for now, "F it". You need a bit of dignity in life, and they cost me about 3-4k users. I earned those followers with my arguments and logic, especially speaking out against Communism. Something they care little about.

They do pose a threat, to the principles of what makes the West great. It's as clear as day, there are wealthy, lazy deep pockets, who despise Americans and your history. The dangerous part is that they are wealthy and the least diverse in thought. If Trump doesn't win, good luck to the few patriots left, it's going to be Chinas century. This is almost assured. We've seen how rabid they are.
Not on Twitter never have been never will be I will never waste my time with a site that claims to support freedom of speech but in reality only supports specific types of speech.

Forum List

Back