Twitter blinked

Twitter has unlocked the N.Y. Post Twitter account guess they realized they weren’t coming off very good in this battle.
Twitter Unlocks New York Post Account After Two-Week Standoff
they held out long enough to run out the clock ........now they believe that they cant be accused of suppressing speech to influence the election ....... the damage is done and they are happy with themselves.
Don't be a baby. Start your owns social media, income generating platform and operate it the way you like. They just do not want to be blindly used as a tool for possible disinformation. I have never had a twitter account. They do not bother me.
im sure it doesnt ......... you have no problem with the restriction of speech you dont agree with do you commie ...
Only when the government restricts it. I do not care if a private enterprise does it, comrade. Better luck back at the troll farm in St Petersburg.
twitter ,social media the msm are in league with the democratic party [government] and leadership ....commie
Yeah, yeah, yeah, and trump is in league with the Russians, Erdegon, Lil Kim and the murderous Saudi prince and maybe the Chicoms against us, NATO and the rest of the free world. Go peddle your fish, ma'am or do you just need a bath?
are actually trying to say that the msm ,twitter, facebook ,hollywood and so on arent biased ? you are not that stupid like lakhota is ! but you are a weakling and a liar.

Twitter has unlocked the N.Y. Post Twitter account guess they realized they weren’t coming off very good in this battle.
they held out long enough to run out the clock ........now they believe that they cant be accused of suppressing speech to influence the election ....... the damage is done and they are happy with themselves.
Don't be a baby. Start your owns social media, income generating platform and operate it the way you like. They just do not want to be blindly used as a tool for possible disinformation. I have never had a twitter account. They do not bother me.
im sure it doesnt ......... you have no problem with the restriction of speech you dont agree with do you commie ...
Only when the government restricts it. I do not care if a private enterprise does it, comrade. Better luck back at the troll farm in St Petersburg.
twitter ,social media the msm are in league with the democratic party [government] and leadership ....commie
Yeah, yeah, yeah, and trump is in league with the Russians, Erdegon, Lil Kim and the murderous Saudi prince and maybe the Chicoms against us, NATO and the rest of the free world. Go peddle your fish, ma'am or do you just need a bath?
are actually trying to say that the msm ,twitter, facebook ,hollywood and so on arent biased ? you are not that stupid like lakhota is ! but you are a weakling and a liar.
Would settle down? Not everybody is the devil. It just don't work that way and makes you sound like a nut ball. I see a lot of major (news/opinion) and recognize the bias, not having much trouble sorting it out to fact and fiction as I have people like you, who when not on a rant show other point of view and sources. I do not do twitter or facebook or follow any Hollywood personalities or honor their opinions. Never been much of a follower. They are like singers and sports people, and I generally think something like "shut up and play, Elvis". Nobody buying a ticket for their opinion.

Would settle down? Not everybody is the devil. It just don't work that way and makes you sound like a nut ball. I see a lot of major (news/opinion) and recognize the bias, not having much trouble sorting it out to fact and fiction as I have people like you, who when not on a rant show other point of view and sources. I do not do twitter or facebook or follow any Hollywood personalities or honor their opinions. Never been much of a follower. They are like singers and sports people, and I generally think something like "shut up and play, Elvis". Nobody buying a ticket for their opinion.
ok......... maybe i am wrong about you ....my apologies.......................... and i know Trumps personality rubs people the wrong way ....... but i truly believe the man has the best plan for the nation.

ok......... maybe i am wrong about you ....my apologies.......................... and i know Trumps personality rubs people the wrong way ....... but i truly believe the man has the best plan for the nation.
I don't doubt your sincerity, only judgement. This is why we hold elections. Glad you got a chance a i did to vote your conscience, as I did. If it make you feel any better, I live in one of the reddest red states in the United states. where do you think our 11 electoral vote are going to go. Still I am proud to have voted for Joe Biden as will most of the voting population of the United states. Comes down to representative democracy, as laid out by the founding fathers. You root for your guy and I will root for mine. When it is over. It is over. Buy ya a drink if were in the same bar.

Forum List

Back