Twitter and Facebook suspended numerous fake accounts which were spreading propaganda and disinformation to support US foreign policy and the US ...

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Well, the rats of the Biden Admistration got caught.

Twitter and Facebook suspended numerous fake accounts which were spreading propaganda and disinformation to support US foreign policy and the US Security State

Turns out these fake accounts were created and controlled by the Biden Pentagon.

Well, the rats of the Biden Admistration got caught.

Twitter and Facebook suspended numerous fake accounts which were spreading propaganda and disinformation to support US foreign policy and the US Security State

Turns out these fake accounts were created and controlled by the Biden Pentagon.

~~~~~~
Why would the Pentagon be spreading disinformation and propaganda for Biden and his Merry Maoist DSA Democrat Commies?
Has the military become part of the cabal?
Well we've seen what has happened to our readiness, recruiting and the "Wokeness" to our forces.
The corruption goes wide and deep.

Dangerous misinformation spread by Xiden's America.

THis all began when Obama started purging the military officer and non-commissioned officers in the military. It started silently before Benghazi.
I remember this because I knew a general's neighbor and Obama fired the general who was working in an advisory capacity.

Obama does everything he can to harm America and nobody notices or brings charges against him? Wtf?!

my brother's, cousins, sisters boyfriend knew him too.
oh-brother-judge-judy.gif

Oh yeah? What area of town was that in again?

So odd that Twitter would repeatedly tell the SEC that less than 5% of the accounts were fakes. It's almost as if Musk wanted to avoid buying into a fraud

just North of the Southside, in a semi westerly course on the other side of the tracks...
Yeah, no. These were 4-8 acre tracts. This wasn't my normal job. I got called in because the previous guy fucked it all up and the neighbor of the general ran him the fuck off. The general came over to visit and we had a few words, but I didn't know him like I did his neighbor.

Yeah, no. These were 4-8 acre tracts. This wasn't my normal job. I got called in because the previous guy fucked it all up and the neighbor of the general ran him the fuck off. The general came over to visit and we had a few words, but I didn't know him like I did his neighbor.
dude I was being facetious

The Russians do it, the Chinese do it, we do it....

Yes, they do it, and so do we.

And, it's something that has been going on for awhile, this didn't just start under Biden's administration. Matter of fact, the WH has actually said they want some accounting of what is going on here.

If you're interested in actual news articles about this, and not just a tweet (which doesn't give the full story, meaning that both sides can use this as a "gotcha" moment), here are some links.....................

Yes, there were fake accounts that were being used to spread pro American sentiment. And yes, Biden's administration wants to get a full accounting of it so they know what is going on.

No, this isn't something just cooked up by Biden to take over the country like some on here are trying to say.

Forum List

Back