Twins trade

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Sounds like we got ripped off. Finally have a batting champ again and they throw him away for pitcher with almost a 4 ERA..those are dime a dozen.

Be happy your team is doing SOMETHING. I’m a Red Sox fan. They have literally done NOTHING to improve the team in the last two years. NOTHING. In fact they’ve made they ram markedly WORDE while increasing prices for everything from tickets to concessions.

Be happy your team is doing SOMETHING. I’m a Red Sox fan. They have literally done NOTHING to improve the team in the last two years. NOTHING. In fact they’ve made they ram markedly WORDE while increasing prices for everything from tickets to concessions.
Destroying the team isn't praise worthy.

Destroying the team isn't praise worthy
I agree. That’s exactly what’s happening here in Boston as well. The difference… the Red Sox have the money to make the right moves. Minnesota is far more limited in the assets they have to work with.

I’m far more likely to go watch the AAA team in Worcester this year than to make even a single trip into Boston.

The Red Sox need to rebuild. Letting Xander Bogaerts and JD Martinez go was the correct move. So was re-signing Rafael Devers. They seem to be doing OK this offseason.

Sounds like we got ripped off. Finally have a batting champ again and they throw him away for pitcher with almost a 4 ERA..those are dime a dozen.
Stupid AF.....Though I haven't paid much attention to baseball in general for years, I did know from bar buzz that Arrez is a legit stud.....Then he hits for the cycle for the new team.

Stupid AF.....Though I haven't paid much attention to baseball in general for years, I did know from bar buzz that Arrez is a legit stud.....Then he hits for the cycle for the new team.
Surpised me Griffey hadnt done this while he played for em

New Topics

Forum List

Back