Twelve Signs That We Are Very Near the End of the World

The Bible is 1/4 prophesy. There are 2,500 end time prophesies. All but 500 prophesies have been fulfilled. That is hard to dismiss as chance.
Explain this one to me. 2 thousand years ago, we were told that in the end times we would live in a cashless society. That we would need a mark to buy and sell. Is it coincidence that the New World Order wants us all chipped by 2016? Keep in mind that when the prophesy was written, the prophesy was an impossibility. If you had access to John, 2,000 years back and said things to him like radio station, or 3-D TV, or TV, or computer, he'd be clueless, yet he prophesied a computer necessary scenario. How did he do that? Lucky guess?
Can you predict who will win the Kentucky Derby in 2012?
And to prove a point, in old testament times, God's rule for his prophets was this, "If they are wrong one time take them out back and stone them to death.

Explain this one to me. 2 thousand years ago, we were told that in the end times we would live in a cashless society.

I wasn't around 2 thousand years ago.

But this year I was told the average household income declined more than 6% in the past 2 years.

:evil:

Frankly, if this continues, the End of Times cannot come soon enough.:(

Mark Chapter 13

32 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 33 Be on guard! Be alert[e]! You do not know when that time will come. 34 It’s like a man going away: He leaves his house and puts his servants in charge, each with their assigned task, and tells the one at the door to keep watch.
35 “Therefore keep watch because you do not know when the owner of the house will come back—whether in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or at dawn. 36 If he comes suddenly, do not let him find you sleeping. 37 What I say to you, I say to everyone: ‘Watch!’”

The Lions are 5-0, if that's not a sign of the coming apocalypse I don't know what is.

If your Lions and my Bengals both make the playoffs, we may as well all drink the cult leader's special brew.

However I think my Bengals win 7-8 games, so we're safe.

For now.................................................... DA DA DAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back