TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

That’s a different topic which I’d be happy to dive into as soon as you admit to making false statements. When you said the quote below it was not true. Correct??
You are nitpicking and that is very unimportant. The sheer number of trips show a conspiracy that you have already admitted did happen.

You are nitpicking and that is very unimportant. The sheer number of trips show a conspiracy that you have already admitted did happen.
I’m not nitpicking I’m calling out false information that you are posting. You may find lying and misstating the law and facts “unimportant” but I assure you it isn’t. If you don’t know the rules and if you can’t acknowledge the rules then how can you expect to be taken seriously when you rant and rave about people breaking the rules? It makes you a joke. Fess up and we can get back on track

Last edited:
I’m not nitpicking I’m calling out false information that you are posting. You may find lying and misstating the law and facts “unimportant” but I assure you it isn’t. If you don’t know the rules and if you can’t acknowledge the rules then how can you expect to be taken seriously when you rant and rave about people breaking the rules? It makes you a joke. Fess up and we can get back on track
Take it to the Ministry of Truth. I am not talking about rules. They are laws you idiot.

Take it to the Ministry of Truth. I am not talking about rules. They are laws you idiot.
Exactly, laws define the rules incase you didn’t know. You lied about the law and then posted a 2010 law that has been amended multiple times to try and back up your false claims. I posted the law that was in place during the 2020 election which clear had allowances for people to drop multiple ballots. We both know you were wrong. Why won’t you just admit it? You have no more defense.

Exactly, laws define the rules incase you didn’t know. You lied about the law and then posted a 2010 law that has been amended multiple times to try and back up your false claims. I posted the law that was in place during the 2020 election which clear had allowances for people to drop multiple ballots. We both know you were wrong. Why won’t you just admit it? You have no more defense.
Then you admit they went to multiple drop boxes? You have no defense.

You will not accept the what the data proves. There is no other plausible answer.
You know how to find out what I will accept and how to get my answers. Fess you to your dishonesty and then we can go there. Is your ego really that big that you can’t admit when you are wrong?

You know how to find out what I will accept and how to get my answers. Fess you to your dishonesty and then we can go there. Is your ego really that big that you can’t admit when you are wrong?
I already said I was not dishonest intentionaly. That means your replies now amount to trolling. So goodbye.

I already said I was not dishonest intentionaly. That means your replies now amount to trolling. So goodbye.
Haha, when did you say that?! You know what, I wasn’t dishonest intentionally either but if I did say something that was wrong and I got called on it I’d sure as hell fess up and admit my mistake.

Is that what you are trying to do by saying you “were not dishonest intentionally”?

Is that you admitting that your statement about anybody dropping multiple ballots being a felony is not accurate and that each of the states in question have legal exceptions that allow people to drop off multiple ballots? We in agreement there?

Haha, when did you say that?! You know what, I wasn’t dishonest intentionally either but if I did say something that was wrong and I got called on it I’d sure as hell fess up and admit my mistake.

Is that what you are trying to do by saying you “were not dishonest intentionally”?

Is that you admitting that your statement about anybody dropping multiple ballots being a felony is not accurate and that each of the states in question have legal exceptions that allow people to drop off multiple ballots? We in agreement there?
This is not about me. It is about a massive criminal conspiracy that has been discovered and can be proven.

This is not about me. It is about a massive criminal conspiracy that has been discovered and can be proven.
I never said it was about you, but you are the one I’m debating and if you are spreading false information and can’t acknowledge when you’ve been proven wrong then nothing you say can be trusted and you turn into a propaganda pusher… not an honest debater. You’ve earned the conspiracy theorist propaganda pusher label but I believe in second chances. Admit you were posting false information and it is legal for people in some cases to drop off multiple ballots in the states in question and then we can continue to debate the topics of your choice.

I never said it was about you, but you are the one I’m debating and if you are spreading false information and can’t acknowledge when you’ve been proven wrong then nothing you say can be trusted and you turn into a propaganda pusher… not an honest debater. You’ve earned the conspiracy theorist propaganda pusher label but I believe in second chances. Admit you were posting false information and it is legal for people in some cases to drop off multiple ballots in the states in question and then we can continue to debate the topics of your choice.
This is about massive fraud that is all but proven. Your deflections show your desperation.

This is about massive fraud that is all but proven. Your deflections show your desperation.
Well yet again you spread falsehoods. You made claims that anybody dropping off multiple ballots were committing a felony so you clearly do not know what the laws are. Even after I show you the laws you can’t admit to what they are. That being the case, you’re claims of what happened during the election and what legalities are proven have zero credibility. Unless you can actually show an understanding of the law your claims are nothing but hot air and propaganda.

So all ask again and give you a second chance at giving an honest and informed answer. Is it legal in some cases for people to drop multiple ballots in a Dropbox in the states in question?

Well yet again you spread falsehoods. You made claims that anybody dropping off multiple ballots were committing a felony so you clearly do not know what the laws are. Even after I show you the laws you can’t admit to what they are. That being the case, you’re claims of what happened during the election and what legalities are proven have zero credibility. Unless you can actually show an understanding of the law your claims are nothing but hot air and propaganda.

So all ask again and give you a second chance at giving an honest and informed answer. Is it legal in some cases for people to drop multiple ballots in a Dropbox in the states in question?
That is a stupid question because this about multiple trips that people made.

That is a stupid question because this about multiple trips that people made.
That’s what you’re trying to make it about because you want to change the subject. But I’ve already posted your quote multiple times. So how about you clear the air and just answer it.

Is it legal for some people to drop multiple ballots in a Dropbox in the states we are discussing?

Let’s see if you can show understanding of the law or if you are going to dodge or lie about it…

Is it legal for some people to drop multiple ballots in a Dropbox in the states we are discussing?

I assume you are arguing about the Dinesh documentary and in my state, you cannot drop off a ballot for anyone but yourself unless you've gotten written prior authorization for another person, but in no instance for the people shown and tracked in the documentary can any reasonable or legal explanation account for a person dropping off a whole handful of ballots, much less at 4 o'clock in the morning, then driving all around town (logged by their cellular GPS data) to dropbox after dropbox, nor stopping to "document" their visitations to each box in order to get paid for muling.

The other question is when did these rules take affect? The democrats began a systematic canvasing of swing states beginning back in 12/19 before anyone ever heard of Covid going from court to court getting laws changed surreptitiously then months later claiming it was all for Covid!

Now we have the confessions of people involved about their numbers, activity and valuation upon which D-Souza based the term "2000 Mules"-- clearly, something untoward was being perpetrated here and the investigations are still ongoing. Hope that clears up your confusion. End of story.

That’s what you’re trying to make it about because you want to change the subject. But I’ve already posted your quote multiple times. So how about you clear the air and just answer it.

Let’s see if you can show understanding of the law or if you are going to dodge or lie about it…
Trying to make it about? It is what it is about. Massive organized fraud.

Trying to make it about? It is what it is about. Massive organized fraud.
We shall see about that. So far you are failing to show the slightest understanding of what the laws are. If you don’t know the laws then you can’t judge what is breaking the law. The issue now is, I’ve shown you the law and you still can’t admit what it is. You aren’t an honest person

I noticed you dodged again instead of answering the question. Why are you trying so hard to avoid giving a simple and direct answer?

Is it ever legal for one person to drop multiple ballots in the state we are discussing?

We shall see about that. So far you are failing to show the slightest understanding of what the laws are. If you don’t know the laws then you can’t judge what is breaking the law. The issue now is, I’ve shown you the law and you still can’t admit what it is. You aren’t an honest person

I noticed you dodged again instead of answering the question. Why are you trying so hard to avoid giving a simple and direct answer?

Is it ever legal for one person to drop multiple ballots in the state we are discussing?
I said it was but a procedure had to be followed and it was not. They are supposed to go to a polling place,

Forum List

Back