TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

As I’ve said… fess up to your previous lies and then we can dive right into it!
What lies? That it is a felony? If it is not it should be. The point is there people had no business at all these boxes and non-profits if they were not doing something illegal like stuffing ballots. Nothing else makes sense or is even plausible unless you are a complete moron. Are you a complete moron? I already know the answer.

What lies? That it is a felony? If it is not it should be. The point is there people had no business at all these boxes and non-profits if they were not doing something illegal like stuffing ballots. Nothing else makes sense or is even plausible unless you are a complete moron. Are you a complete moron? I already know the answer.
What lies?! Do you have amnesia?! You’ve dodged addressing your lies for days now, don’t pretend that you don’t know what I’m talking about.

If it’s not a felony?! It absolutely is not a felony for some people, it’s allowed for some people to drop multiple ballots in the states we are discussing. I posted the law after you posted an outdated 2010 law. You said it was a felony for anybody who drops somebody else’s ballot. That’s an outright false statement. If you meant that it should be then that’s fine, you still made a false statement and you tried to use that false statement to back your argument that the election was stolen…. You then mischaracterized a comment I made about stricter regulations. Two false statements. Own them and do better in the future.

What lies?! Do you have amnesia?! You’ve dodged addressing your lies for days now, don’t pretend that you don’t know what I’m talking about.

If it’s not a felony?! It absolutely is not a felony for some people, it’s allowed for some people to drop ballots in the states we are discussing. You said it was for anybody who drops somebody else’s ballot. That’s an out right false statement. If you meant that it should be then that’s fine, you still made a false statement and you tried to use that false statement to back your argument that the election was stolen…. You then mischaracterized a comment I made about stricter regulations. Two false statements. Own them and do better in the future.
Asshole, were the people at multiple boxes and non-profits?

Fuck off. You do not make the rules.
No I do not make the rules. But I’m not going to let a pissant liar sweep his lies under the rug and then carry on lying. If you want to be a coward and act that way it’s on you. People with character can admit when they are wrong. You don’t appear to be that kind of person.

I’ll repeat. I’m happy to school you on your other weak talking points like the 30-40 trips nonsense. But you’re gonna have to finish the previous conversations by admitting you were spreading false information first. What will it be? Coward or character??

No I do not make the rules. But I’m not going to let a pissant liar sweep his lies under the rug and then carry on lying. If you want to be a coward and act that way it’s on you. People with character can admit when they are wrong. You don’t appear to be that kind of person.

I’ll repeat. I’m happy to school you on your other weak talking points like the 30-40 trips nonsense. But you’re gonna have to finish the previous conversations by admitting you were spreading false information first. What will it be? Coward or character??
Again, fuck off. I do not need, want, or value any input you have. You can go now.

Again, fuck off. I do not need, want, or value any input you have. You can go now.
You don’t need to value my input. It’s very obvious that you are here to push the stolen election narrative and to own the Libs. So get in the ring and let’s debate. Don’t run scared when caught spreading lies. Own your shit and fight the next round. Grow a little backbone. I’m ready to rock. Say you fucked up and then let’s go on the 30-40

You don’t need to value my input. It’s very obvious that you are here to push the stolen election narrative and to own the Libs. So get in the ring and let’s debate. Don’t run scared when caught spreading lies. Own your shit and fight the next round. Grow a little backbone. I’m ready to rock. Say you fucked up and then let’s go on the 30-40
I do not have to push. A lot of people are pushing it because it is true. If you do not want to broadcast your dumbass reasons those numbers of trips are anything but fraud go right ahead.

I do not have to push. A lot of people are pushing it because it is true. If you do not want to broadcast your dumbass reasons those numbers of trips are anything but fraud go right ahead.
You are correct, you don’t have to push… yet you do. And through that pushing you spread false information. And when called on that false information you aren’t man enough to admit it, you run from the conversation and try to change the subject. You do understand how bad that makes you look right? If you were debating somebody and they acted the way you would completely lose respect for them and laugh at their immaturity, right?

You are correct, you don’t have to push… yet you do. And through that pushing you spread false information. And when called on that false information you aren’t man enough to admit it, you run from the conversation and try to change the subject. You do understand how bad that makes you look right? If you were debating somebody and they acted the way you would completely lose respect for them and laugh at their immaturity, right?
Checking in on senior Lastamender the Liar. Why you running? Make your amends and let’s debate the 30-40

GFY. Is stealing an election a misdemeanor? I don't think you answered.
I am so ready to answer all of your questions but my conscious will not allow me to let you sweep your lies under the rug. Own up to them and then fire away and I’ll give you direct answers to anything you want to ask.

I am so ready to answer all of your questions but my conscious will not allow me to let you sweep your lies under the rug. Own up to them and then fire away and I’ll give you direct answers to anything you want to ask.
What lies? Careful, you are going to embarrass yourself.

Felony and Stricter… you know exactly what lies. You’re gonna deny them now?!? Do I need to scroll up and paste your quotes again?
You want to argue what kind of crime it is then you admit those crimes took place like the data says. Thanks.

You want to argue what kind of crime it is then you admit those crimes took place like the data says. Thanks.
I’m not arguing about what kind of crime it is… I’m stating a fact that you lied about crimes being committed. You said anybody that drops off more than one ballot is committing a felony when I clearly showed statutes saying that it is legal to do so in certain circumstances. You’re statement was not true. Fess up

I’m not arguing about what kind of crime it is… I’m stating a fact that you lied about crimes being committed. You said anybody that drops off more than one ballot is committing a felony when I clearly showed statutes saying that it is legal to do so in certain circumstances. You’re statement was not true. Fess up
And that ridiculous argument dies when anyone goes to more drop boxes. So their first trip does not count but the other 39 do. You dumbass. Just like Faun you are saying it happened.

And that ridiculous argument dies when anyone goes to more drop boxes. So their first trip does not count but the other 39 do. You dumbass. Just like Faun you are saying it happened.
That’s a different topic which I’d be happy to dive into as soon as you admit to making false statements. When you said the quote below it was not true. Correct??

Anyone with more than one ballot committed a felony.

Forum List

Back