TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Ok, so Joe got more votes than Obama while he held up in the basement along with million's more leftist that feared the virus extremely before attempting to return to mainstream living, but they made sure to get out and vote no matter what eh ??

The whole thing reeps of investigation, but due to the extensive convincing by bad political apparatuses and their handler's, it's all just swept nice and neatly underneath the rug.
Yes Joe got more votes for three reasons. 1. Population growth 2. Pandemic locking people inside to watch the political drama and most importantly 3. Trump was that bad of a President people came out of the woodworks to give him the boot.

Well that depends on who did the changing. For elections the Dems try to do as much as they can to make voting easy and accessible because larger voter turnout out favors them. Republicans change the laws to be stricter in the name of security… their unspoken agenda is the fact that the more regulations the less the turn out which is in their favor.

Did you not know this or did you just want to see me explain it??
What a bunch of bullshit. Everything they do enables some kind of fraud. It is what they do.

What a bunch of bullshit. Everything they do enables some kind of fraud. It is what they do.
Oh look who’s back, Mr Liar…. Ready to fess up for the “stricter” and “felony” lies you told so we can move on to the “30-40” narrative. I can’t wait to school you on that one!!!

Well that depends on who did the changing. For elections the Dems try to do as much as they can to make voting easy and accessible because larger voter turnout out favors them. Republicans change the laws to be stricter in the name of security… their unspoken agenda is the fact that the more regulations the less the turn out which is in their favor.

Did you not know this or did you just want to see me explain it??
You gave two excuses in which one I agree with, and that is that the Democrat's have to dumb it down for their base in order to ensure the vote, otherwise they treat them just like one having to lead a poor person to a bowl of water, and this in order to get him or her some temporary on the spot nutrition that they were being denied, and this from a point of entrenched starvation caused by what however (?), but as soon as they hit it big together, and the channel is again secured (IOW, if they win), then they forget quickly about the voter that helped them win, and so they abandon the poor little feller's or worse they give them to other's to politically raise because they don't have time for it anymore, and on top of that they got what they wanted (A political win or upset), but in the meantime everything is failing.

You gave two excuses in which one I agree with, and that is that the Democrat's have to dumb it down for their base in order to ensure the vote, otherwise they treat them just like one having to lead a poor person to a bowl of water, and this in order to get him or her some temporary on the spot nutrition that they were being denied, and this from a point of entrenched starvation caused by what however (?), but as soon as they hit it big together, and the channel is again secured (IOW, if they win), then they forget quickly about the voter that helped them win, and so they abandon the poor little feller's or worse they give them to other's to politically raise because they don't have time for it anymore, and on top of that they got what they wanted (A political win or upset), but in the meantime everything is failing.
Hahaha. Was that a serious post or where you trying to sound like an illiterate prick?

Oh look who’s back, Mr Liar…. Ready to fess up for the “stricter” and “felony” lies you told so we can move on to the “30-40” narrative. I can’t wait to school you on that one!!!
Where did you go Lastamender ?! Let’s finish this conversation, shall we?

Your excuses are fucking ridiculous.
You haven’t heard my excuses about the 30-40 trips yet. you dodged and ran instead of providing counter arguments to my other points about you lying. We both know that’s because there are no counterpoints, so just fess up and apologize for your dishonesty and then we can move into the next subject

You haven’t heard my excuses about the 30-40 trips yet. you dodged and ran instead of providing counter arguments to my other points about you lying. We both know that’s because there are no counterpoints, so just fess up and apologize for your dishonesty and then we can move into the next subject
There is no excuse for 30 or 40 trips.

It’s not an excuse it’s an accurate statement. We don’t know what dots on a map are doing. If I geo tracked you to the lumber yard can I say that’s verified proof you stole wood? The comical thing about your argument is you want to say it proves you stole wood and there isn’t even evidence that wood was stolen!
Wait, aren't the pings and geo tracking information backed up by video accounts or evidence of these folks being at the drop boxes, otherwise Corroborating the evidence that tends to support a proposition that is already supported by some initial evidence, therefore confirming the proposition ??

Wait, aren't the pings and geo tracking information backed up by video accounts or evidence of these folks being at the drop boxes, otherwise Corroborating the evidence that tends to support a proposition that is already supported by some initial evidence, therefore confirming the proposition ??
Wouldn’t that be great?! Link the group tracked data to actual videos of somebody committing a crime. You’d think that would be a main focus of this revolutionary movie. But alas. Not on geo tracked dot is identified or linked to a video… and not one video shows the same person making multiple drops. So we are left with one thing…. Assumptions

Conspiracy tactics 101… it’s obvious

Haha, what are you talking about?? Trying to change the subject again?! Fess up to your lies and then I’ll explain exactly why your 30-40 theory is flawed
So you admit there was that many trips? If you do, you have no argument.

Forum List

Back