TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Correct, this film is speculation and speculation only. It’s not proof of a stolen election…. This is the heart of what I was debating Lastamender about. Thank you for taking my side. You got anything else to add Lasta?
Wow, I took your side eh ? Ummmm you might want to read my post again. Just sayin... Don't misconstrue it now. I'll give you a hint, I didn't take your side at'tall..

Wrong.

They are evidence that people were in the VICINITY of said drop boxes not exactly at them and not what they were doing there,

These geo tracking efforts are not precisely accurate and often off by tens or hundreds of meters.

Jan 6 is irrelevant to this discussion

The movie is a flat out failure with no evidence of fraud or election theft.

That is fact
We can only know what you are claiming that it doesn't fit, by questioning the individual's that are in question here.

If they were tasked by their contact's to stuff the ballot drop boxes, and this upon learning their reasoning for being at these boxes, and it running parallel with the pings, then Houston we have a match not a problem, because problem is solved.

Wow, I took your side eh ? Ummmm you might want to read my post again. Just sayin... Don't misconstrue it now. I'll give you a hint, I didn't take your side at'tall..
Of course it took my side. You acknowledged that the movie was speculation and not verified proof of a stolen election.

We always established that it is legal for certain people to drop multiple ballots. Remember you dodged for 5 pages until you finally admitted that?? So videos showing people dropping multiple ballots is not evidence of crimes. What else you got?
Without a justice system willing to investigate, the leftist may have gotten away with it. So yes you are free to take your stance on it, even if it is wrong.

Without a justice system willing to investigate, the leftist may have gotten away with it. So yes you are free to take your stance on it, even if it is wrong.
You’re off topic. We are talking about a movie that Lastamoron called undeniable proof that the election was stolen. I said there was no verified proof. It is all circumstantial. You agreed. Like it or not you know I’m right and you’ve been backing my point regarding the movie.

New Topics

Forum List

Back