TV Commercials You Hate

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
This can be for any reason. Well one I think is ridiculous is the:
Breathe Right nasal strips.
Shut Your Mouth. This is one I am Sick Of Hearing. Does anyone use these things? Or should men(and I've had a girlfriend who denied snoring and I recorded her while she was) snore loud and proud?

There was one around the superbowl where a girl found an old song her grandmother had recorded a capella and she added in her own voice and piano. Then she showed it to the grandmother and the grandmother was very moved.

That shit was sooooooooooooooo long and sooooooooooooo boring. And they played it soooooooooooo many times. I don't even remember what brand it was despite them clearly spending millions to air that garbage.

I found it. Here's the most boring commercial you'll ever see in your entire life:

I dunno how to say this but... I like it.
It's multitracking, man. What's not to love?

The harmonies kinda sucked though.

Imagine this commercial, a minute and a half long mind you, happening like 6 times while you're watching a football game.

I found it. Here's the most boring commercial you'll ever see in your entire life:

I dunno how to say this but... I like it.
It's multitracking, man. What's not to love?

The harmonies kinda sucked though.

Imagine this commercial, a minute and a half long mind you, happening like 6 times while you're watching a football game.

It wouldn't wear well after one, granted.
I don't do commercials at all though. If it weren't for this thread I would have never seen it, and in this context don't have to see it more than once, so --- point taken. :thup:

To this day I can't fathom how people can sit and let commercials on TV or radio just ... run without muting. As someone said, if you talked to people the way commercials talk to people, they would punch you in the mouth.

I hate all of them

Solution= Netflix

Actually I hate Youtube commercials even more than the regular ones​

When a YouTube commercial comes on I hit the mute button (which has a piece of yellow tape on the keyboard for quick finding) and go to another tab and do something else for 30 seconds.

I hate all of them

Solution= Netflix

When a YouTube commercial comes on I hit the mute button (which has a piece of yellow tape on the keyboard for quick finding) and go to another tab and do something else for 30 seconds.
Go here: Adblock Plus - Surf the web without annoying ads

You'll never have to see a youtube ad or, for that matter, an ad anywhere else ever again.

I hate all of them

Solution= Netflix

You'll never have to see a youtube ad or, for that matter, an ad anywhere else ever again.

I already have AdBlock. It works on YouTube? Didn't know that.

I hate all of them

Solution= Netflix

I already have AdBlock. It works on YouTube? Didn't know that.
I don't know I have AdBlock AND AdBlock Plus. One of them blocks youtube ads.

I hate all of them, which is why I almost never watch TV

Solution= Netflix

Actually I hate Youtube commercials even more than the regular ones. Like when you are in the gym workin' out and listening to a song on Youtube, and right before the next song plays a fucking Youtube commercial comes on talking about the stupidest shit, killin' the mood.

Last edited:
This can be for any reason. Well one I think is ridiculous is the:
Breathe Right nasal strips.
Shut Your Mouth. This is one I am Sick Of Hearing. Does anyone use these things? Or should men(and I've had a girlfriend who denied snoring and I recorded her while she was) snore loud and proud?
ANYTHING with "Flo".

Hell, JR wouldn't tap Flo.

Most of them are too stupid and repetitive to watch. If they work at all it's a sad commentary on America. I watch everything time shifted so I can zip through them. Or Netflix, or internet.

I hate all of them, which is why I almost never watch TV

Solution= Netflix

Actually I hate Youtube commercials even more than the regular ones. Like when you are in the gym workin' out and listening to a song on Youtube, and right before the next song plays a fucking Youtube commercial comes on talking about the stupidest shit, killin' the mood.

I hate the Youtube commercials too. They force you to watch a stupid 30-second long ad at times, and it is totally disruptive!

I can't stand the stupid commercials for perfume and colognes. My God are they stupid. I sometimes think they must be parodying something, but nope . . .these are supposed to be serious commercials.

Good Lord, these are soooo corny and retarded.

WTF was THAT???

And this . . . :lol:

That horribly annoying "We Buy Any Car" commercial. ANY ANY ANY ANY! Ugh, just go away already.

I can't stand the stupid commercials for perfume and colognes. My God are they stupid. I sometimes think they must be parodying something, but nope . . .these are supposed to be serious commercials.

Good Lord, these are soooo corny and retarded.

WTF was THAT???

And this . . . :lol:

They are overly dramatic and dumb.
Before Eva floats into orbit she should get together with the "takes himself way too seriously" bottled man.lol

McDonalds is using a song about a wedding ring or ring of love... but they are using the Egg Mcmuffin ring.
Mcdonalds love for America. riiiight :badgrin:

Forum List

Back