Turns Out The So Called Insurrection Was A Lie

A very peaceful protest. LLLOOOLOLOOLL

iu

iu

My guess a real "insurrection," code word for taking the country back from the Europhobic Deep State, would not involve federal agents leading a bunch of Trump supporters into the Capital to take selfies. :heehee:

You live on Fantasy Island.

Garland said it on live national television yesterday.

NOT A SINGLE PERSON involved in the Jan 6th tour of the Capitol has been charged with "insurrection"

so libs can suck it. That narrative is a lie, just like everything liberals say and claim.

Judges have criticized the DOJ for not bring stronger charges. It was a insurrection.

Trump didn't lose-----biden won just a wee bit over 1/2 the counties that Hiliary did. This means that people hated Biden all across america and that only certain inner cities had ballots stuffed in them aka GHOST BALLOTS and multi-voters to get Biden in----all conveniently in swing states that Zuckerberg donated millions $$$ to the people who controlled the elections.

There was no ballot stuffing. Mail in votes are votes. More conspiracies.

Shut up stupid, we are talking about Dems lying and trying to paint a protest as an insurrection comparable to the attack on Pearl Harbor. A claim made by the Dems Senate Majority Leader. OH SNAP!

Democrats are not lying. It is Republicans who are lying. It was a insurrection and it was comparable to Pearl Harbor. It was the first time the capitol had been breached since the War of 1812. The British did it and we were at war with them.

As a matter fact, yes. But it was also the two impeachment attempts and the daily condemnations of anything and everything the guy said.

I didn’t say anything about the election.

If they haven’t proven it by now, they likely never will.

As for the election, I don’t know if it was stolen or not but I will say there were some irregularities that bear looking into. If nothing else, way more focus needs to be put on election integrity where mail-in ballots are concerned in the future.

There were no major irregularities. Barr's AG found no reason for a investigation.

Democrats are not lying. It is Republicans who are lying. It was a insurrection and it was comparable to Pearl Harbor. It was the first time the capitol had been breached since the War of 1812. The British did it and we were at war with them.
Lib please Dems lie for a living you are not fooling anyone. Go wash your mouth out with soap probably take 3 attempts to get all the lying residue removed.

"Russia, Russia, Russia" has already been proven to be a myth, asshole

No it has not. The Trump campaign gave a Russian with ties to Russian Intelligence internal polling data and other campaign information is a fact. The Russians bought pro-Trump social media ads and that is a fact.

Lib please Dems lie for a living you are not fooling anyone. Go wash your mouth out with soap probably take 3 attempts to get all the lying residue removed.

Nazis like you believe everything your Fuerher tells you. If you used detergent and bleach and did it 100 times, it would not clean up your filthy, lying mouth.

Forum List

Back