“Turns out I’m really good at killing people"

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
How many people has Barack Obama killed with drones? So did W. All the fuss by the Dems for the killing of Soleimani, but presidents have been doing it before Trump came along, so where was the outrage then?

The 542 drone strikes that Obama authorized killed an estimated 3,797 people, including 324 civilians. As he reportedly told senior aides in 2011: “Turns out I’m really good at killing people. Didn’t know that was gonna be a strong suit of mine.”

The quote comes in the context of both the drone program and the killing of Osama bin Laden by a special forces strike force. The passage also specifically references the death of another al Qaeda leader, Anwar al-Awlaki, who was killed by a CIA drone strike in Yemen on Sept. 30, 2011.

Obama didn’t need to run through this preamble. Everyone knew the litany of his achievements. Foremost on that day, with the fresh news about al-Awlaki, it seemed the president was pondering the drone program that he had expanded so dramatically and with such lethal results, as well as the death of Bin Laden, which was still resonating worldwide months later. “Turns out I’m really good at killing people,” Obama said quietly, “Didn’t know that was gonna be a strong suit of mine.”

Al-Awlaki’s 16-year-old son, Abdulrahman, who was an American citizen, was killed in a separate drone strike two weeks after his father.

Obama Told Aides He's 'Really Good At Killing People,' New Book 'Double Down' Claims | HuffPost

So, was Trump's killing of a military combatant who had a long history of murder and terrorism against Americans illegal? No more so than Obama, certainly. Soleimani was engaged in planning and directing more attacks agaainst US personnel, I don't see what difference it makes if the next attack was tomorrow or next week or next month. That's what he was doing in Iraq, and Trump was justified in taking him out. This wasn't a political assassination, this was the removal of an enemy military asset.

How many people has Barack Obama killed with drones? So did W. All the fuss by the Dems for the killing of Soleimani, but presidents have been doing it before Trump came along, so where was the outrage then?

The 542 drone strikes that Obama authorized killed an estimated 3,797 people, including 324 civilians. As he reportedly told senior aides in 2011: “Turns out I’m really good at killing people. Didn’t know that was gonna be a strong suit of mine.”

The quote comes in the context of both the drone program and the killing of Osama bin Laden by a special forces strike force. The passage also specifically references the death of another al Qaeda leader, Anwar al-Awlaki, who was killed by a CIA drone strike in Yemen on Sept. 30, 2011.

Obama didn’t need to run through this preamble. Everyone knew the litany of his achievements. Foremost on that day, with the fresh news about al-Awlaki, it seemed the president was pondering the drone program that he had expanded so dramatically and with such lethal results, as well as the death of Bin Laden, which was still resonating worldwide months later. “Turns out I’m really good at killing people,” Obama said quietly, “Didn’t know that was gonna be a strong suit of mine.”

Al-Awlaki’s 16-year-old son, Abdulrahman, who was an American citizen, was killed in a separate drone strike two weeks after his father.

Obama Told Aides He's 'Really Good At Killing People,' New Book 'Double Down' Claims | HuffPost

So, was Trump's killing of a military combatant who had a long history of murder and terrorism against Americans illegal? No more so than Obama, certainly. Soleimani was engaged in planning and directing more attacks agaainst US personnel, I don't see what difference it makes if the next attack was tomorrow or next week or next month. That's what he was doing in Iraq, and Trump was justified in taking him out. This wasn't a political assassination, this was the removal of an enemy military asset.
How many drone strikes has Trump authorized?

If more trumpanzees volunteers as cannon fodder, they wouldn't need drones.
If you stuck your head in an oven and turned on the gas, we would all be spared your idiocies.

If all TDS morons jumped off the Empire State building, the average IQ of the US population would increase by 50 points.

Without looking at it I remember this best " drone strike they won't ever see it coming.

I take it that you're fine with finding fault with Trump for something that other presidents did. Some might say that is a sign of TDS. Was OBL an immediate threat when he was killed? Would you call that act an assassination too? Or is it a crime when Trump does it but not Obama? AND - even if it was a crime, should he have done it anyway, acting in America's best interest? I don't see much difference between the 2 actions, do you? And quite frankly I'm glad they're both dead.

If all TDS morons jumped off the Empire State building, the average IQ of the US population would increase by 50 points.

And that wouldn't even make the top 5 on the list of improvements

The answer is ---- you don't know. Trump saw how easily the ignorant peasantry can be manipulated, as your dumb bitchass was over Obama's terrorist killing drone strikes, and so he completely banned reporting on drone strikes. So now you are ignorant and mollified, with Trump killing and killing with as many drones as he wants, and you are happy as a clam.

If only Trump had taken out a Doctors Without Borders hospital instead the left would be cheering and celebrating. But he took out a terrorist beloved by the left so now he has to pay.

Photograph_of_Abdulrahman_Al-Awlaki.png

"He is!"

Last edited:

And Barry is ESPECIALLY good at killing his gay lovers. The Obama Body Count list, available on many sites, illustrates this chilling part of Barry's life. Read at your own risk, it's frightening AND true!

The answer is ---- you don't know. Trump saw how easily the ignorant peasantry can be manipulated, as your dumb bitchass was over Obama's terrorist killing drone strikes, and so he completely banned reporting on drone strikes. So now you are ignorant and mollified, with Trump killing and killing with as many drones as he wants, and you are happy as a clam.

The fact is even most commiecrats say the world is better off without Soleimani in it. Do you disagree?

Trump gets away with shit that Obama would never be able to get away with, folks!

That's because Trump's white and Obama's black, my friends

Trump gets away with shit that Obama would never be able to get away with, folks!

Yeah it's because so many are afraid to call Trump out because they don't want that racist card being hung around their neck.

Believe me no one hear knows and if they did and told, they'd go to jail so fast it would make you head spin.

You must be Bi Polar. Obama got away with anything because not only was he a Demtard, he was a half black one you dipshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back