Turkish Passport - About Jews

Gaza flotilla activists were shot in head at close range

Exclusive: Nine Turkish men on board Mavi Marmara were shot a total of 30 times, autopsy results reveal
The results revealed that a 60-year-old man, Ibrahim Bilgen, was shot four times in the temple, chest, hip and back. A 19-year-old, named as Fulkan Dogan, who also has US citizenship, was shot five times from less that 45cm, in the face, in the back of the head, twice in the leg and once in the back. Two other men were shot four times, and five of the victims were shot either in the back of the head or in the back, said Yalcin Buyuk, vice-chairman of the council of forensic medicine.
Gaza flotilla activists were shot in head at close range | World news | The Guardian

Exclusive: Nine Turkish men on board Mavi Marmara were shot a total of 30 times, autopsy results reveal
The results revealed that a 60-year-old man, Ibrahim Bilgen, was shot four times in the temple, chest, hip and back. A 19-year-old, named as Fulkan Dogan, who also has US citizenship, was shot five times from less that 45cm, in the face, in the back of the head, twice in the leg and once in the back. Two other men were shot four times, and five of the victims were shot either in the back of the head or in the back, said Yalcin Buyuk, vice-chairman of the council of forensic medicine.
Gaza flotilla activists were shot in head at close range | World news | The Guardian
Shit happens!

this explains why we are not friend anymore..

because human is more important for us than to make money ..

if we were with Israel we would earn so much interest...

I think Israel should not do the same thing that Hitler done to Jews..

this explains why we are not friend anymore..

because human is more important for us than to make money ..

if we were with Israel we would earn so much interest...

I think Israel should not do the same thing that Hitler done to Jews..
Speaking of Hitler, it is said that he got the idea that he could kill millions of innocent people because the world didn't speak up when the Muslim Turks murdered over a million Armenians along with Greeks and Assyrians. Why not tell us how the Christians are treated in Turkey now?

Yusef Mohammed, how come you were not on that boat so that you could have said like the others on it that you want to be a martyr for Islam.
Gaza flotilla attack: Turkish activists killed in raid 'wanted to be martyrs' - Telegraph

The Turkish Passport - Documentary by Interfilm Istanbul

Have watch it ? I have not watch yet but i will ..

so we've tried saved Jews now we are trying to save Palestinian people and Syrian people.

So leave these kids free..
Too bad you killed so many Armenians and yet deny it to this day. Oh no, the Turkish people are tried to save Jews and now Palestinians. Fcuking hypocrites. Now, with blood on their hands they try to sell themselves as a race of sympathetic people.

so we've tried saved Jews now we are trying to save Palestinian people and Syrian people.

Too bad you killed so many Armenians and yet deny it to this day. Oh no, the Turkish people are tried to save Jews and now Palestinians. Fcuking hypocrites. Now, with blood on their hands they try to sell themselves as a race of sympathetic people.

oh my God .. what did i said i am having threatining messages .. i just said that i dont want people deaths ...

and Armenian issue is different we dont say that we did not 'self-deport them' Armenian made massacres in Anatolia , killed babies killed innocent people , this is why they are treatened in that way

When Armenian people kills Turks its okay... but When Turks kills Armenians its bad ??

I dont want to say what geneciodes the other countries made .. you can search ..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdZz5jYXZ5M][SUBS] Turkish PM Erdogan Talks bout 'Armenian Genocide' against world leaders ! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

oh my God .. what did i said i am having threatining messages .. i just said that i dont want people deaths ...

and Armenian issue is different we dont say that we did not 'self-deport them' Armenian made massacres in Anatolia , killed babies killed innocent people , this is why they are treatened in that way

When Armenian people kills Turks its okay... but When Turks kills Armenians its bad ??

I dont want to say what geneciodes the other countries made .. you can search ..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdZz5jYXZ5M][SUBS] Turkish PM Erdogan Talks bout 'Armenian Genocide' against world leaders ! - YouTube[/ame]
Everybody knows about Turkish denial of the Armenian genocide. We sure as hell don't need to watch Erdogan deny it. Turkey will continue to be a pariah in the eyes of the world until it comes to grips with its horrendous legacy. You can't deny or wish bloodstains away.

Everybody knows about Turkish denial of the Armenian genocide. We sure as hell don't need to watch Erdogan deny it. Turkey will continue to be a pariah in the eyes of the world until it comes to grips with its horrendous legacy. You can't deny or wish bloodstains away.

:D:D if you watch you will see that he doesn't deny :D. this show how you are hypocritical and liar ..

watch this also ..
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNoidYY-Ubs][Eng] Erdogan hard words for Sarkozy & France. A lesson from Turkey =) armenian genocide - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Fcuking Amazingly stupid. He is asking for documentation from 1915 because he acknowledges the Armenian genocide?! Do you really think that anybody believes you, or Erdogan for that matter. Even Turks who know the history real of their own country know what happened. Like Lady MacBeth washing her hands, the evil perpetrated by Turkey shall not fade. The hypocritical attempt to "humanize" Turks as saviors of Jews and Palestinians falls flat in the face of its own history. As long as you keep posting such crap, expect to be confronted with your own disgraceful past. They are doomed to abject failure.

Fcuking Amazingly stupid. He is asking for documentation from 1915 because he acknowledges the Armenian genocide?! Do you really think that anybody believes you, or Erdogan for that matter. Even Turks who know the history real of their own country know what happened. Like Lady MacBeth washing her hands, the evil perpetrated by Turkey shall not fade. The hypocritical attempt to "humanize" Turks as saviors of Jews and Palestinians falls flat in the face of its own history. As long as you keep posting such crap, expect to be confronted with your own disgraceful past. They are doomed to abject failure.

what happen if we leave all prejiduces and be objective ? i think possible ..

yes i understand that you dont read my post just you have lots of hate .. i dont care i am not racist i have lots of friends Italian , French , Czech , American who are not racist i like them :) so have a nice day :)

Last edited:

yes i understand that you dont read my post just you have lots of hate .. i dont care i am not racist i have lots of friends Italian , French , Czech , American who are not racist i like them :) so have a nice day :)
If you were objective, you would not try to bury a genocide of over a million people. This has everything to do with hate by Turkey and nothing to do with hate by me. If you think demanding that Turkey reconcile itself with its past is racism or hate, so be it, although I would say that denying it is racism and hate. You murdered, and the world remembers. Turkey will have the mark of Cain forever.

If you were objective, you would not try to bury a genocide of over a million people. This has everything to do with hate by Turkey and nothing to do with hate by me. If you think demanding that Turkey reconcile itself with its past is racism or hate, so be it, although I would say that denying it is racism and hate. You murdered, and the world remembers. Turkey will have the mark of Cain forever.

i said before you dont read my posts just you write what your brain programmed for ... i am not saying that Turks did not kill Armenians ... Yes Turks killed them its not true .. and if you watch videos he dont say we did not kill anyone ... he say that we need to investigqate what happened in the past ... and that he will give all the documents ,,, he says lets create a investigate group with politicians history people with objective people ... because if they investigate they will see that Armenians killed babies , womens , innocent Turkish , Kurdish people... if i kill your mom your sister , if i rape your mom sister , youre gonna kick my ass..
i dont like this situation but we need to be objective...

Lets talk about the genecoides that you done ? - sshhhhh dont talk its secret :)

So lets investigate all geneciodes :)

i hope that there will be no geneciodes anymore if we stop them before they done :)

Last edited:

i said before you dont read my posts just you write what your brain programmed for ... i am not saying that Turks did not kill Armenians ... Yes Turks killed them its not true .. and if you watch videos he dont say we did not kill anyone ... he say that we need to investigqate what happened in the past ... and that he will give all the documents ,,, he says lets create a investigate group with politicians history people with objective people ... because if they investigate they will see that Armenians killed babies , womens , innocent Turkish , Kurdish people... if i kill your mom your sister , if i rape your mom sister , youre gonna kick my ass..

Lets talk about the genecoides that you done ? - sshhhhh dont talk its secret :)

i hope that there will be no geneciodes anymore if we stop them :)
I agree with you that we should stop genocides, but your justification for the Armenian genocide is deplorable - Armenians killing babies, ffs. Almost all the blood was on the hands of the 3 Pasha's and their foot soldiers who they green-lighted to annihilate the Armenians in the Turkish east.

It is deranged and cynical to blame the victims. It is small wonder with such disgusting justifications that Turkey is, and will continue to be a pariah in the eyes of the world. It is simply and categorically sick.

i hope that there will be no geneciodes anymore if we stop them :)
I agree with you that we should stop genocides, but your justification for the Armenian genocide is deplorable - Armenians killing babies, ffs. Almost all the blood was on the hands of the 3 Pasha's and their foot soldiers who they green-lighted to annihilate the Armenians in the Turkish east.

It is deranged and cynical to blame the victims. It is small wonder with such disgusting justifications that Turkey is, and will continue to be a pariah in the eyes of the world. It is simply and categorically sick.

how can you be so sure without any investigation ?? yes i understand Armemian Lobbies is working great :)

think about this .. i am in America and i am killing your citizens your babies havent birth yet , womens.. what would you do ?? of course you would have lots of hate...

We dont say we did not anything .. we say lets investigate with objective people from all over the world with all documents...

so of course if you are a Jew or Armenian you will not listen me and you will keep saying the same things but its okay i understand :)

Both sides killed each others , in both sides innocent people died because of some mtherfckers... but you keep saying Turks genecoide Armenians .. this is really bad... if you talk my grandfather he will tell you how armenians raped womens how they killed babies. Then how turks have hate them... then Turkey make them 'self-deport' because Turk people would kill all of them ..

so come investigate dont afraid :) we are all human we are all need to be objective each other ..

and then i wonder how France genocide Algerians , how some people genocide indians , how some people exploit african people ?? black people ??
how they used african people as a slave ?? why now african people diying because of there is no food .. why all criminals african people ? maybe because theyre fcked so much :)

come one lets stop at least the genocides happening now :)

Nine Turkish men on board Mavi Marmara were shot a total of 30 times, autopsy results reveal The results revealed that a 60-year-old man, Ibrahim Bilgen, was shot four times in the temple, chest, hip and back. A 19-year-old, named as Fulkan Dogan, who also has US citizenship, was shot five times from less that 45cm, in the face, in the back of the head, twice in the leg and once in the back. Two other men were shot four times, and five of the victims were shot either in the back of the head or in the back, said Yalcin Buyuk, vice-chairman of the council of forensic medicine.
It's no wonder their medical education sucks, of course.

Forum List

Back