Turkey to host radar for NATO missile defense

ekrem

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2005
Leaders of the 28-member NATO alliance endorsed plans in Lisbon last year to launch a Europe-wide ballistic missile shield.

"Our country has supported this decision since the very beginning and actively contributed to the process," Selcuk Unal, spokesman for the Turkish foreign ministry, said in a written statement Thursday.

Unal said technical negotiations about the deployment of the defense architecture in Turkey "have reached a final stage," adding that the Turkish contribution will "strengthen NATO's defense capacity and Turkey's national defense system.

Turkey to host radar for NATO missile defense - Hurriyet Daily News

Maybe, Turkey ought to think less about military strength and more about humanitarian matters like their oppression of the Kurds and their alliance with Khartoum that is perpetrating the genocide in Darfur.

The religion of peace, eh?

The Turks are of Asian extraction. Only 5% of Turkey is in Europe.

images

The Turks are of Asian extraction. Only 5% of Turkey is in Europe.

images

bundesarchivbild1190429.jpg

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnB-s0Sbjts]Greece and Kurdistan - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6ID8jSGHZM]Turkey kill and torture Kurds /[/ame]

Maybe, Turkey ought to think less about military strength and more about humanitarian matters like their oppression of the Kurds and their alliance with Khartoum that is perpetrating the genocide in Darfur.

They're NATO defence systems, JS.

A simple thank you would have sufficed.

All defense and no human rights.

And some people are too foolish to not see the political and military Turkish machinations. They are rather thick and do not see history repeating.

Then some others see it and minimize it. Because they are too busy philosophizing.

With their head up their backside...

Which one are you editec? When the mass Kurdish slaughtering happened already which one were you.

In the future when more are genocided, then which one will you be again (your history)? :doubt:

Forum List

Back