Turkey is attacking the Kurds, who were risking their lives for the US just last week..

the problem is you people don't know any history/military history
...we gain nothing by staying there.....the Kurds are fine
not much will change by us being there or not

Yeah, clearly I don't know anything about the military or history. Except I was in the Army for 11 years and I have a degree in History from UIC.

Ergodan - an Islamist who has steered Turkey away from it's secularist grounding - would not be invading Kurdish Syria if we told him not to.
....hahahahahahhaha I was in for 8 years and most did not give a crap or know history..being in the military doesn't mean you know history or military history
....a degree in history doesn't mean shit about military history/etc---that's general education....I know a lot of people with degrees in many fields and they are idiots

Let's see first.....why are we in Syria again ?
Oh yeah because Obama sent the CIA to try to overthrow Assad, it failed and ISIS moved in .

Actually Assad’s corrupt and despotic regime was the victim of an internal revolt.

Trump the draft Dodger has no respect for the lives lost and the act of a consistent ally.
Thousands of Kurds lost their lives while fighting by US forces in the fight against ISIS.. And this how Trump rewards them.
Trump the draft dodger has the blood of the Kurds on his hands.
Trump: ‘I will totally destroy the economy’

Another Libturd bullshit headline.

Nobody is attacking the Kurds other than the ISIS and Al Queda jihadists.
And the Kurds are more than holding their own.

I was in for 8 years and most did not give a crap or know history..being in the military doesn't mean you know history or military history

No, the Degree in HIstory UIC gave me means I know that. Obviously, you struggle with basic reading comprehension..

I know a lot of people with degrees in many fields and they are idiots

I'm sure that's what you tell yourself with your Mail-Order Degree in Learnin' Stuff.

Trump the draft Dodger has no respect for the lives lost and the act of a consistent ally.
Thousands of Kurds lost their lives while fighting by US forces in the fight against ISIS.. And this how Trump rewards them.

OP is a complete lie. Turkey is not “attacking the Kurds”.

ChenySmile.jpg

Turkish news is full of videos showing massive troop movements on the border.
They just wait for the Americans to leave.

EGZkJ8AXoAEWxSf.jpg

The PKK is a terrorist organization that has killed over 40K people. They are not a "consistent ally". They are a group Obama sold out to as a matter of necessity when the clusterfuck he created in Syria was completely out of control. The Kenyan became an ally with the terrorist group to use them to hunt down and kill another terrorist group--ISIS--because Obama could not effectively manage his way out of a wet paper bag, let alone Russian forces. Turkey is our ally and a member of NATO. We cannot side with the PKK in their desire to attack Turkey nor can we stand in Turkey's way in their desire to go after the bastards who have been killing their citizens, trying to seize part of their country, and who want to create their version of an ISIS homeland in Northern Syria and Southern Turkey.

Anybody who thinks that our troops should be caught in the middle of a no-win situation, is so full of Trump butt hurt and so ignorant of the situation that they should just turn in their citizenship at the American embassy in whatever shithole country will have them.

Turkey is not going to take over or smash anything
learn some history
----it's like Beirut/etc --we were accomplishing NOTHING
..also like using force in Somalia-accomplished nothing politically/etc
..also Vietnam
etc

I've been pretty supportive of Trump but I dont like this move. Historically speaking the Turks are some real shit bags. Genocide against the Armenians and other ethnic groups. The Kurds were our boots on the ground so we didnt need to send troops over there That saved American lives, and it wouldn't have killed us to at least secure an agreement with Turkey to hold them to, before pulling out, if thats what we have to do.
The sudden move is pretty bad... sends a bad signal to anyone we need to work with us in the future, and simply..being faithful and honorable to people who have been our friend is the right thing to do. The kurds are one of the most tolerant people in the ME, probably do to all the suffering they have gone through. They dont deserve this. I hope Trump will change his mind.

Turkey is all that is holding a tsunami of Syrians from trampling Europe into a bloodbath.

If the Kurds cannot stop being terrorists Turkey will have to deal with them. Unlike the USA, Turkey isn't going to let their people get killed in the name of diversity.

.....Trump is doing exactly what should be done--we have no business there--just like in Vietnam where we lost not only BILLIONS $$$ but 50,000 American lives

Well, in Vietnam, no one was really that keen on fighting for the government we were trying to prop up.

Syria, yes, the Kurds are willing to fight against ISIS (remember them?) to secure their own homeland. They are currently holding 12,000 ISIS fighters that we don't have to fight now.
Joey, the Kurds don't have a homeland and if they did it would not extend to Syria.

I was in for 8 years and most did not give a crap or know history..being in the military doesn't mean you know history or military history

No, the Degree in HIstory UIC gave me means I know that. Obviously, you struggle with basic reading comprehension..

I know a lot of people with degrees in many fields and they are idiots

I'm sure that's what you tell yourself with your Mail-Order Degree in Learnin' Stuff.
it means you took classes on history--did not go into the details --just like MSM crap

Turkey is not going to take over or smash anything
learn some history
----it's like Beirut/etc --we were accomplishing NOTHING
..also like using force in Somalia-accomplished nothing politically/etc
..also Vietnam
etc

I've been pretty supportive of Trump but I dont like this move. Historically speaking the Turks are some real shit bags. Genocide against the Armenians and other ethnic groups. The Kurds were our boots on the ground so we didnt need to send troops over there That saved American lives, and it wouldn't have killed us to at least secure an agreement with Turkey to hold them to, before pulling out, if thats what we have to do.
The sudden move is pretty bad... sends a bad signal to anyone we need to work with us in the future, and simply..being faithful and honorable to people who have been our friend is the right thing to do. The kurds are one of the most tolerant people in the ME, probably do to all the suffering they have gone through. They dont deserve this. I hope Trump will change his mind.
are we supposed to stay there forever? as people wanted us to in Vietnam?

New Topics

Forum List

Back